On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

Join Mickey, Bryan, and Rowan as they breakdown all of the latest Cowboys news.

• Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 4:45PM - 5:20PM CST Live On Air With DC Star Magazine Join Josh Ellis and Jeff Sullivan for an in-depth look into Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 10:15AM - 10:40AM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 2:30PM - 3:30PM CST Live Fantasy Friday Join Rowan Kavner and Ed Cahill as they talk Fantasy Football.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Wed., Nov. 20, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.

Photo

romo was not in auto accident

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#1 cowboy4life

cowboy4life

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationKC Missouri

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

my wife saw a post on facebook that said romo got in an accident and broke both his legs anyone hear about this?
quest for 6

#2 daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,146 posts
  • LocationOxnard

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

PRO FOOTBALL NEWS:
Tony Romo Breaks Both Legs In Car Accident

THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...

Dallas February 18, 2013 30 minutes ago...

Posted Image
A spokesperson for the Dallas highway safety authority (HSA) has confirmed that Tony Romo has broken both of his legs in a traffic altercation. He has been transported via ambulance to a local Dallas hospital for treatment, and the full extent of his injuries are not known at this time, however, both of his legs were visibly broken and not life threatening according to sources.

The accident involved a 2012 BMW driven by Tony Romo and a 76 year old female driver in a 2010 Audi. The driver of the Audi was issued a citation for failing to stop at a red light before striking the vehicle driven by Tony Romo at a high rate of speed.

Team spokespersons could not be reached for comment at this time.

Additional details and information will be updated as it becomes available. This story is still developing
http://tony.romo.med...location=Dallas

#3 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,001 posts
  • LocationPadded Bacon Cell

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

my wife saw a post on facebook that said romo got in an accident and broke both his legs anyone hear about this?

http://tony.romo.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/football_car_crash?location=Dallas

#4 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,001 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

May be true

#5 cowboy4life

cowboy4life

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationKC Missouri

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

this freaking suck!!! now what do we do?
quest for 6

#6 PHB35

PHB35

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

Ouch

#7 NateDizzle

NateDizzle

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationCape Cod

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

I googled this and it came back with a similar story reported on in Oct of 2008. Sounds like BS to me. Turn on ESPN. If this is even remotely true it will be all over the ticker

"The Pessimist complains about the wind;

The Optimist expects it to change;

The Realist adjusts the sails."

-William A Ward.

#8 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,001 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

this freaking suck!!! now what do we do?

Wait and see if it is really true And hope Orton is what some hope he is

#9 PHB35

PHB35

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

I'll believe this is true when a source I recognize starts reporting it.

#10 ajuarez

ajuarez

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationButte Montana

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

could be career ending

To know me is to hate me , if you don't know me , give it 10 minutes you'll hate me

#11 NateDizzle

NateDizzle

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationCape Cod

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

As much as I would hate it for Romo, it would almost be fun to see just how bad this team would be without him. I'm putting the O/U at 5 wins -110.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind;

The Optimist expects it to change;

The Realist adjusts the sails."

-William A Ward.

#12 cowboy4life

cowboy4life

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationKC Missouri

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

I googled this and it came back with a similar story reported on in Oct of 2008. Sounds like BS to me. Turn on ESPN. If this is even remotely true it will be all over the ticker

your right and I feel stupid on beleaving it!
quest for 6

#13 The Bold

The Bold

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts
  • LocationDFW

Gina Miller@ThatSportsGirl
Regarding the Tony Romo crash reports: go to the bottom of that webpage, VERY bottom. Read the disclaimer saying "THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE"

#14 PHB35

PHB35

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Poor Kyle Orton got his hopes up for nothing.

#15 ajuarez

ajuarez

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationButte Montana

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

looks like we'll get our wish next season

To know me is to hate me , if you don't know me , give it 10 minutes you'll hate me

#16 hpdubb_og

hpdubb_og

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,055 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

I'd never wish ill will against Romo. He seems like an ok dude.. But this story is straight bs...

#17 daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,146 posts
  • LocationOxnard

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

LOL....by golly, Arian Foster had the same accident, the same time and with the same old woman. :lol:

*A spokesperson for the Houston highway safety authority (HSA) has confirmed that Arian Foster has broken both of his legs in a traffic altercation. He has been transported via ambulance to a local Houston hospital for treatment, and the full extent of his injuries are not known at this time, however, both of his legs were visibly broken and not life threatening according to sources.

The accident involved a 2012 BMW driven by Arian Foster and a 76 year old female driver in a 2010 Audi. The driver of the Audi was issued a citation for failing to stop at a red light before striking the vehicle driven by Arian Foster at a high rate of speed.
Team spokespersons could not be reached for comment at this time.

Additional details and information will be updated as it becomes available. This story is still developing.
http://arian.foster....ocation=Houston

#18 daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,146 posts
  • LocationOxnard

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

I'd never wish ill will against Romo. He seems like an ok dude.. But this story is straight bs...

.....shhhh

#19 Thaddeus

Thaddeus

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Romo didn't use the clutch correctly.

j/k, kinda

#20 daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,146 posts
  • LocationOxnard

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

And what do you mean "our". Sorry Charlie, Tony is just fine hehe.