You are here

Photo

My best comparison of Jerry Jones

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 True-Grit

True-Grit

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationCentre, Al

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

Is to that of a fart in church. Even he must have have lost all sense of smell, his reasoning just smells to high heaven of pure ignorance or plain old stupidity. Look no further than his Shariff Floyd excuse....Its enuff to make a preacher curse! Someone help me understand Jerry...please. Can we impeach him? ....lol

#2 SafetyBlitz

SafetyBlitz

Professional Starter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

Is to that of a fart in church. Even he must have have lost all sense of smell, his reasoning just smells to high heaven of pure ignorance or plain old stupidity. Look no further than his Shariff Floyd excuse....Its enuff to make a preacher curse! Someone help me understand Jerry...please. Can we impeach him? ....lol

You try to act like you don't like Jerry but you can't stop talkin about him. LOL If he farted around you you would start a 10 page debate about what he ate and how it didn't smell strong enough or linger long enough for an expert on farts to judge properly.

#3 Centex

Centex

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

You mean a Free Agent Right Tackle in church?   :D  

#4 True-Grit

True-Grit

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationCentre, Al

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

You try to act like you don't like Jerry but you can't stop talkin about him. LOL If he farted around you you would start a 10 page debate about what he ate and how it didn't smell strong enough or linger long enough for an expert on farts to judge properly.

Listen up, he is that delusional nutty and senile Uncle in the family that everyone knows is useless,but tries like heck to sound smart...only it doesn't work. Understand? Another words, I tolerate him because of my love of the rest of the family. .ie..my Cowboys.

#5 True-Grit

True-Grit

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationCentre, Al

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

Btw...his reasoning doesn't jive with 99 % of fans or front office personnel. Anyone who can sit here and say differently is smokin somethin funny. I admire jj for his passion. However, seems like he's more interested in marketing the new stadium,than winning.