3851 replies to this topic

#1 SafetyBlitz

SafetyBlitz

Professional Starter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:59 AM

I been seeing allot of posts about bacon so I though maybe we need a thread for this tasty pork product and we can share stories about BACON.

I like to take my bacon out in the woods find a tree with a knothole in it and place the bacon inside the knothole, crack a bottle, light a candle and just kinda hang out and see what happens. I also like to put on my best Dallas Cowboy hat for luck.

So whats your bacon story? That relates to the Cowboys.

• Capn b, deathstar2222, ricyGyday and 7 others like this

#2 BKA22

BKA22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:06 AM

I once ate 20 pieces of bacon at a breakfast buffet. Actually....its probably been more than once.

• Capn b, .G2., deathstar2222 and 8 others like this

#3 HowBoutDemBoys

HowBoutDemBoys

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:10 AM

Take a pound of bacon, dice it and fry it in a wok.  Just before bacon is crisp throw an entire head of shredded cabbage into the wok.  Put over white rice and E N J O Y.  Little bit of siracha sauce and youre money

• Dakota Rayne Maker, emmittstaubach, BKA22 and 3 others like this
Ok, here's my updated 17 round mock with 10 trades and secondary mock in the event a new draft in the event we sign a certain coach.

#4 Dakota Rayne Maker

Dakota Rayne Maker

Pro-Bowler

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,533 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

Cowboys Forum here so it needs a reason to be in the Dallas Cowboys Forum.

Official Bacon & Ham of the Dallas Cowboys

Official-Dallas-Cowboys-Bacon-1024x768.j

ahhhh.... there it is.

• Capn b, Juggernaut, emmittstaubach and 6 others like this

When it Raynes it Scores!

Rayne Dakota "Dak" Prescott

#5 1Cowboysdude

1Cowboysdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,737 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

Bacon is the reason I live...

• emmittstaubach, vomit, SafetyBlitz and 2 others like this

_____________________________________________________________________________________

jones.jpg

#6 Dakota Rayne Maker

Dakota Rayne Maker

Pro-Bowler

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,533 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:15 AM

Once you got the bacon, don't forget the

Dallas-Cowboys-Easter-300x300.jpg

• emmittstaubach and 1Cowboysdude like this

#7 Capn b

Capn b

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts
  • LocationPJG investigation unit for fake profiles

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:19 AM

See, theres one thing that can bring all us cowboys fans together. you would think it would be a superbowl or jerry kicking the bucket, but nope. you start a thread about bacon and we all unite

• vomit, BorderlineCrazy, DDdave and 3 others like this

#8 Capn b

Capn b

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:20 AM

I've ran out of likes for the first time ever on here. so just know boy's i like your bacon

• 1Cowboysdude likes this

#9 SafetyBlitz

SafetyBlitz

Professional Starter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:23 AM

Cowboys Forum here so it needs a reason to be in the Dallas Cowboys Forum.

Official Bacon & Ham of the Dallas Cowboys

Official-Dallas-Cowboys-Bacon-1024x768.j

ahhhh.... there it is.

Noted and addressed. ;)

#10 Jipper

Jipper

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,024 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:33 AM

bacon spelled backwards is nocab

• vomit and Dr. T like this

#11 HowBoutDemBoys

HowBoutDemBoys

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:34 AM

It would be amazing if Jerruh was to fall in a huge pool of boiling bacon grease. 

• 1Cowboysdude likes this
Ok, here's my updated 17 round mock with 10 trades and secondary mock in the event a new draft in the event we sign a certain coach.

#12 Capn b

Capn b

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

bacon spelled backwards is nocab

I had nocab once, but I had bacon, so it was all good

#13 BKA22

BKA22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

Take a pound of bacon, dice it and fry it in a wok.  Just before bacon is crisp throw an entire head of shredded cabbage into the wok.  Put over white rice and E N J O Y.  Little bit of siracha sauce and youre money

That sounds damn good!

#14 kskboys

kskboys

• Moderators
  • 43,704 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

Bacon is meat candy.    Bacon rules.   Bacon is better than no bacon.   

My doctor told me to start killing people.   Well, not  in those exact words.   He said I had to reduce the stress in my life.    Same thing, really. 

#15 heathgs

heathgs

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,068 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

This one time, not at band camp, my wife cooked Smart Bacon for breakfast. She is now my ex-wife.

• kskboys, vomit, DDdave and 1 other like this

#16 Dakota Rayne Maker

Dakota Rayne Maker

Pro-Bowler

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,533 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

Bacon is meat candy.    Bacon rules.   Bacon is better than no bacon.   

Here's a gift that tells women how much you love them and gives you a tasty snack at the same time.

bacon-roses.jpg

• daboys28, DDdave and Staubachblue73 like this

#17 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 25,031 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

I been seeing allot of posts about bacon so I though maybe we need a thread for this tasty pork product and we can share stories about BACON.

I like to take my bacon out in the woods find a tree with a knothole in it and place the bacon inside the knothole, crack a bottle, light a candle and just kinda hang out and see what happens. I also like to put on my best Dallas Cowboy hat for luck.

So whats your bacon story? That relates to the Cowboys.

Bacon is good cooked and devoured 

jYUkRfj.jpg

#18 kskboys

kskboys

• Moderators
  • 43,704 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

There are exactly 3 things that make life worth living.    Wimmins, football, and bacon.   Make that 4.     And more bacon.  

• vomit and BorderlineCrazy like this

My doctor told me to start killing people.   Well, not  in those exact words.   He said I had to reduce the stress in my life.    Same thing, really. 

#19 CouchCoach

CouchCoach

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 28,110 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:07 AM

Bacon saved my life.

I ran out of gas out on a lonely road. Actually, I don't know if the road was lonely or not, there were cars and trucks all over it and telephone poles and a couple of street signs so how could it be lonely? Unless they didn't talk to the road, in that case it would be lonely. But I digress.

I felt really stupid because the warning light and beeping was warning me but I thought they were trying to befriend the lonely road. I had always taught them to be kind to others since we don't know what others are going through. Especially, a lonely road probably wishing it were a boulevard or an interstate.

I saw a light in a secluded house in the woods and knocked upon the door because I couldn't reach the roof and figured the inhabitant probably wouldn't be in the attic and if they were, would I really want to enter? And when I am in my attic and someone knocks on the roof, I am not sure I would answer. They might be after my prized collection of tin foil hats.

A kindly old woman, or so I thought, opened the door. I explained what happened and she thought I was a kindly gentleman to teach my warning light and buzzer to treat others with such respect but mentioned I was a dumbsh*t to run out of gas on a lonely road. My first clue that the kindly old woman may not be what she seemed.

I noticed she had something hanging around her neck and as I looked closer, it was the paw of a monkey. I saw movement to my left, or could have been my right, I had lost all sense of direction because my compass in my car had refused to speak to me for running out of gas on a lonely road. The movement was a monkey with only three paws.

The monkey was trying to warn me by throwing poop in my direction and I noticed the kindly old woman's eyes began to bug out, even more than a normal kindly old woman's eyes usually do, and her fingers grew and her teeth became pointed and she began to make guttural sounds and started moaning "meat, meeeaaattt, MEEEEAAAAATTTTT!! I was terrified and the monkey started pooping uncontrollably until he was scared s***less.

This was not an old kindly woman but a witch of the woods. They're the worst kind, a witch of the mall or strip center can usually be satisfied with a credit card but a witch of the woods wants meat. A witch of the cocktail lounge wants that too but that's a story for another time.

I told the witch I had some bacon in my car. She said "the one you were stupid enough to run out of gas on a lonely road in"? I replied in the affirmative and she glared at me and asked "what brand". I told her I've got some Wright's thick sliced and some all natural free of nitrites and nitrates and that is really healthy bacon and I've got apple, hickory and maple smoked. She looked at me and said " take a good look at me, think it matters"? She had a point.

I asked her which of the bacons she wanted and she smiled with a toothy grin and said "all of it". Panic set in. She wanted all of it. I weighed my options, I could overcome the old crone and keep it all but the monkey hadn't done well and he gave up a body part. I agreed and told her I'd be right back, figuring I'd grab the whole cache of salty delicious slabs of heaven, catch a ride and maybe just use part of it for safe passage but not give up all of it. She was one step ahead of me anticipating I would get away with the fabulous fat.

She told me the monkey would accompany me and return with the bacon or he would return with all four paws. On the way to the car the monkey told me that if I planned on running out of gas around there again, I better have some bananas with the bacon because he was tired of toting bacon since he was a vegan.

Moral to the story is listen to you vehicle and if you decide not to heed the warnings and travel lonely roads, don't leave home without an assortment of this deliriously delicious staple of life. Wish I'd taken my own advice because on that lonely road, on that night, I was not bringing home the bacon.
  • Capn b, SafetyBlitz and 408Cowboy like this

#20 Chetos

Chetos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:09 AM

Bacon and a tortilla. Seriously. What more do you need?
  • ab90 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users