On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

Join Mickey, Bryan, and Rowan as they breakdown all of the latest Cowboys news.

• Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 4:45PM - 5:20PM CST Live On Air With DC Star Magazine Join Josh Ellis and Jeff Sullivan for an in-depth look into Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 10:15AM - 10:40AM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 2:30PM - 3:30PM CST Live Fantasy Friday Join Rowan Kavner and Ed Cahill as they talk Fantasy Football.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Wed., Nov. 20, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.

Photo

All these posts about bacon?

Bacon Dallas Cowboys Free

• Please log in to reply
3278 replies to this topic

#2081 AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,997 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

5tMEc.jpg

• daboyzruleperiod likes this

pjbz9K4.jpg

You can't even be paper champions when you are cowboys that are all saddle and no horse.

#2082 vomit

vomit

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

5tMEc.jpg

I hate cats.  But this one's heart seems to be in the right place.

• Capn b likes this

The Dallas Cowboys & Bacon: Hope, optimism, love.

Jerry Jones & Turkey "Bacon": Despair, pessimism, angst.

http://images.search...2=sg-gac&sado=1

poison.gif

#2083 Capn b

Capn b

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,351 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

I hate cats.  But this one's heart seems to be in the right place.

Well it was, that was the last time it stole my bacon

#2084 Shabazz

Shabazz

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • LocationDrive By Poster

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

Partial to dogs and pigs

tumblr_mjdm6drWH11r3at3zo1_500.jpg

• AllSaddleNoHorse (PC) likes this

nfl_quarterback_roethlisberger.jpg

#2085 Shabazz

Shabazz

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • LocationDrive By Poster

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

3qn7ah.jpg

• SafetyBlitz likes this

nfl_quarterback_roethlisberger.jpg

#2086 SafetyBlitz

SafetyBlitz

Professional Starter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:10 AM

Sometimes I go to the liquor store pick up a a couple half gallons of JD and some empty boxes. Then I go down by the railroad tracks and pick up a couple of hobo's and a prostitute then go back to the house and put sandwiches in some of the empty boxes. Some of them I put cigarettes in and in the one special box I put a new pair of shoes filled with crispy fried bacon. Then we get drunk and play 300px-Dealornodealaus2006.JPG

I pretend like Im Howie Mandell and the prostitute opens the boxes.

#2087 couchcoach

couchcoach

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,591 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:51 AM

Sometimes I go to the liquor store pick up a a couple half gallons of JD and some empty boxes. Then I go down by the railroad tracks and pick up a couple of hobo's and a prostitute then go back to the house and put sandwiches in some of the empty boxes. Some of them I put cigarettes in and in the one special box I put a new pair of shoes filled with crispy fried bacon. Then we get drunk and play 300px-Dealornodealaus2006.JPG

LMAO, I'll take the box with the bacon filled shoes.  I'll trade the shoes for the prostitute and borrow two cigarettes for afterwards and save the bacon for a another day.  And I'll need one of the other boxes to carry my bacon in and I'll wear the sandwiches on my feet.  Screw my fellow hobos, already taken care of the pro, they should hang with a better class of degenerate.  No country for old men and no place for bacon and more than one hobo.

#2088 emmittstaubach

emmittstaubach

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,068 posts
  • LocationWilliamsport, Pa

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Ever have 'Dirty Mike and The Boys' use your car as a "Soup Kitchen"?

Man, you know how to PARTY!

• Capn b and SafetyBlitz like this

BIG BEN IS BANNED FROM MY BAR...

#2089 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,019 posts
  • LocationPadded Bacon Cell

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:25 AM

Can I be in a box and pretend to be Skip Bailey?

#2090 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,847 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:17 AM

bacon_sizzle.gif

• AllSaddleNoHorse (PC) and daboyzruleperiod like this

#2091 SafetyBlitz

SafetyBlitz

Professional Starter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:29 AM

Can I be in a box and pretend to be Skip Bailey?

Skip Baily? Uh yea that would be the hobo terlet box. Can you catch a terd?

#2092 SafetyBlitz

SafetyBlitz

Professional Starter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

LMAO, I'll take the box with the bacon filled shoes.  I'll trade the shoes for the prostitute and borrow two cigarettes for afterwards and save the bacon for a another day.  And I'll need one of the other boxes to carry my bacon in and I'll wear the sandwiches on my feet.  Screw my fellow hobos, already taken care of the pro, they should hang with a better class of degenerate.  No country for old men and no place for bacon and more than one hobo.

Everbodies a winner at my party. You'll get the prostitute when it's your turn but if you try to make off with all the bacon theres gonna be trouble and not the good kind where you get to watch the fight.

• emmittstaubach likes this

#2093 SafetyBlitz

SafetyBlitz

Professional Starter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:40 AM

Q: Whats green and smells like bacon?

A: Kermit the Frog's finger!

#2094 daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,052 posts
  • LocationHappy Valley

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:21 AM

:wacko:

#2095 daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,052 posts
  • LocationHappy Valley

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

1234872079_bacon_in_a_sink.gif

• AllSaddleNoHorse (PC) likes this

#2096 daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,052 posts
  • LocationHappy Valley

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

bacondispenser.jpg

tumblr_ln6hu3Fs2S1qbg5eko1_500.gif

• AllSaddleNoHorse (PC) and emmittstaubach like this

#2097 emmittstaubach

emmittstaubach

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,068 posts
  • LocationWilliamsport, Pa

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:10 PM

bacondispenser.jpg

tumblr_ln6hu3Fs2S1qbg5eko1_500.gif

Sis, you are so creative!  I LOVE the fact that you need no money--just push the button.  Who restocks this wonderful machine?

• daboyzruleperiod likes this

BIG BEN IS BANNED FROM MY BAR...

#2098 AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,997 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

Sis, you are so creative!  I LOVE the fact that you need no money--just push the button.  Who restocks this wonderful machine?

I don't know who is responsible for restocking the machine, however, I can tell you for certain they are way behind in restocking the machines in Texas. Everywhere I go that I see the machines, when I push the button, the heating mechanism turns on but no bacon ever comes out.

I think it is a Ponzi scheme to sell bacon machines to businesses and then skip town.

:angry: :( :o

• emmittstaubach likes this

pjbz9K4.jpg

You can't even be paper champions when you are cowboys that are all saddle and no horse.

#2099 AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,997 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

bacongifts_pigcufflinks.jpg

original_cufflinks-bacon-to-my-sarnie.jp

il_570xN.128843085.jpg

pjbz9K4.jpg

#2100 AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,997 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

If you love bacon, you have to watch this youtube video about Oscar Mayer Bacon at least once.

When Words aren't enough, say it with Bacon.

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=uaqf4DsjWYU

pjbz9K4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users