On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

Join Mickey, Bryan, and Rowan as they breakdown all of the latest Cowboys news.

• Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 4:45PM - 5:20PM CST Live On Air With DC Star Magazine Join Josh Ellis and Jeff Sullivan for an in-depth look into Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 10:15AM - 10:40AM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 2:30PM - 3:30PM CST Live Fantasy Friday Join Rowan Kavner and Ed Cahill as they talk Fantasy Football.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Wed., Nov. 20, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.

Photo

Cowboys vs Broncos

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 We were champions

We were champions

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hi, to get tickets for the Cowboys vs Broncos game, should I buy them at ticketexchange? or should  I wait until the single game tickets go on sale?

Thank You.

• piomiafar likes this

#2 Clydesmom

Clydesmom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts
  • LocationNot in Dallas :(

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:54 PM

Start with single game tickets the nanosecond they are released and if you can't get them that way THEN go to the re-sellers.  

If you buy single game tickets through the team you will pay face value.  TicketExchange, StubHub, and any other re-seller will include a hefty "mark up" due to the popularity of both teams and quarterbacks.  It is likely this game will sell out and then the resale value will be double or more depending on where the seats are.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."
- Vincent Lombardi

Winning the NFCE is roughly the equivalent of being the finest hockey team in all of Ecuador.

#3 We were champions

We were champions

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

Thank You!

• CowGirl79 likes this

#4 beckums505

beckums505

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

Does anyone know when single game tickets will be available?  Ticketmaster does not list this game as having available tickets. 

Please tell me there are tickets available, I already got the time off of work to come to Dallas for this specific game.

#5 Clydesmom

Clydesmom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:01 PM

Does anyone know when single game tickets will be available?  Ticketmaster does not list this game as having available tickets. 

Please tell me there are tickets available, I already got the time off of work to come to Dallas for this specific game.

NO single game tickets have gone on sale yet.  Watch this page:  http://www.dallascow...ingle-game.html

This game will sell out quickly and if you don't buy on day one you will end up having to buy from an online scalper at twice face value or more.

Tickets should go on sale sometime this month.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."
- Vincent Lombardi

Winning the NFCE is roughly the equivalent of being the finest hockey team in all of Ecuador.

#6 beckums505

beckums505

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:04 AM

thank you

#7 We were champions

We were champions

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

Summer starts today. Will single game tickets be on sale this day?

#8 Clydesmom

Clydesmom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

Summer starts today. Will single game tickets be on sale this day?

I wish.  It only says "coming this summer"  it does not indicate what date.  Frankly I am surprised they have not been released already.  They were out by early June last year if I remember.  Should be any day now is all I can say.  I too am waiting to purchase tickets to a game.  Not Denver though.  

I check the Dallas ticket link and Ticketmaster daily in the morning around lunch and at night to ensure that a release date has not been announced or sales started.  

- Vincent Lombardi

#9 Clydesmom

Clydesmom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:46 PM

In checking Ticketmaster it appears Denver home game tickets go on sale July 8th.  Some teams have already started single game sales.  Dallas is not one of them.  The only NFCE team with single game seats on sale now is Philadelphia.  

I don't know what your price point is but NFL TicketExchange through TM has some seats that are not too out of control yet.  

Be careful anything labeled SR is standing room only:  NO SEAT.  

- Vincent Lombardi

#10 We were champions

We were champions

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:03 AM

Thank You Clydesmom, I'm eager to watch this game, Peyton Manning and the rest of Broncos offense are going to be a really good challenge for Cowboys defense.

#11 We were champions

We were champions

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:22 AM

hi, any of you knows what's the regular price of tickets in section 410 row 1? At ticketexchange those tickets cost $426, service included.

#12 Clydesmom

Clydesmom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

hi, any of you knows what's the regular price of tickets in section 410 row 1? At ticketexchange those tickets cost $426, service included.

About $79-$120.  Plus ~$10 in service charges per ticket.  

- Vincent Lombardi

#13 We were champions

We were champions

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

Wow, that means tickets are really overpriced at ticketexchange, thank you again Clydesmom.

#14 Clydesmom

Clydesmom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

Wow, that means tickets are really overpriced at ticketexchange, thank you again Clydesmom.

While TE is the official site for NFL season ticket holders to sell their unused seats, make NO mistake about it, they are an online scalping service like StubHub.  They clearly state that you may be paying more than face value for the tickets.

Right now the season ticket holders who don't care about going to the game KNOW that the Dallas-Denver game WILL sell out day one and there is a huge profit potential.  That is why if you cannot get regular seats on the day of sale, I would buy IMMEDIATELY before that price starts going even higher on reselling sites.  

- Vincent Lombardi

#15 Shantee

Shantee

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

So the website still says info available this summer any idea when we will be able to purchase tickets?

#16 We were champions

We were champions

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:56 PM

I just received this email:

Only Party Pass (standing room only) tickets are available for the Dallas Cowboys vs. Denver Broncos and Dallas Cowboys vs. Green Bay Packers games.  Other games may sell out quickly and might only have Party Pass (standing room only) tickets available.

I want tickets for the broncos game, so i'm goin to buy them at ticket exchange.

#17 We were champions

We were champions

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:52 AM

BTW AT&T Stadium sounds awful. It always will be Cowboy Stadium for me.

#18 Clydesmom

Clydesmom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:58 AM

I just received this email:

Only Party Pass (standing room only) tickets are available for the Dallas Cowboys vs. Denver Broncos and Dallas Cowboys vs. Green Bay Packers games.  Other games may sell out quickly and might only have Party Pass (standing room only) tickets available.

I want tickets for the broncos game, so i'm goin to buy them at ticket exchange.

At least you know now and can start shopping early before the price climbs even higher.  If it were me I would buy before the actual ticket sales start and it is public that the game is sold out.

- Vincent Lombardi

#19 We were champions

We were champions

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:13 AM

Already got my tickets, i bought them at the moment i received that mail. So if you want to go to the broncos or packers game, better be hurry.

#20 Mooey22

Mooey22

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationD/FW

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:20 AM

I got my season tickets today, it said that the Broncos and Packers game were not available for early ticket purchase. Season ticket holders can purchase additional tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

The internet makes people stupid, not smarter
PSL OWNER SECTION 328 ROW 16 SEATS 5-8
GO COWBOYS!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users