You are here

Photo

Early 2014 Draft needs.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ammodog80

Ammodog80

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:35 AM

Just looking at the state of the team, possible cap casualties and possible FA moves. This team looks pretty good going into the 2014 draft. Here is a look at the holes and possible holes.

OG. This is a high priority and if Leary plays well then we may only need to draft one.

DT. Ratliff could be a cap casualty and that would make this a higher priority nonetheless it's still a need for a good 3tech.

SDE. If spencer walks this becomes a huge need. If not you'd still like to add another one or two to the rotation.

OT. We need a tackle now if there is a stud LT out there I wouldn't be opposed to putting smith back at right. But we could pick up a RT in free agency.

FB. Only if there is a good one. I'd really like to see if Toby gerheart can play FB. He will be a FA this year.

Corner. It's just good to take a corner every year and Scandrick could be let go after this season.

HB. Another position were its just good to take one but this would be a luxury in any round. If a highly coveted player was there then you'd take him.

QB. It's about time that we draft one in the first three rounds. I would prefer to do it with an extra pick though. This isn't urgent but if the cards fell right then it's time to pull the trigger.

This could come down to being a draft of all fat and uglies. Skill positions are looking pretty good with youth, talent and depth.

#2 beware d-ware

beware d-ware

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:59 AM

Sounds like our needs going into this year's draft. That's the whole problems with Jerry Jones.

rsz_12781157_zpsd4d9a7a2.jpg

#3 WeNeedaRunningGame

WeNeedaRunningGame

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

TE for sure