On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

Join Mickey, Bryan, and Rowan as they breakdown all of the latest Cowboys news.

• Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 4:45PM - 5:20PM CST Live On Air With DC Star Magazine Join Josh Ellis and Jeff Sullivan for an in-depth look into Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 10:15AM - 10:40AM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 2:30PM - 3:30PM CST Live Fantasy Friday Join Rowan Kavner and Ed Cahill as they talk Fantasy Football.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Wed., Nov. 20, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.

Photo

Cowboys Vs Denver

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 88DezB

88DezB

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • LocationBeaufort, SC

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

Scary thought after tonight.

#2 Luminator

Luminator

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

Scary thought after tonight.

Good thing Dallas is not the same as the super bowl CHUMPS.

• COSilver&Blue94 likes this

#3 The Vaquero

The Vaquero

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,609 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

Denver is good, Dallas is almost as good.

• blueberryicedcoffee likes this
I'd rather play with 10 people and just get penalized all the way until we have to do something else rather than play with 11 when I know that right now that person is not sold out to be a part of this team.
- M Singletary

WE WANT WINNERS, PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WIN. THE BOTTOM LINE IS A W, NOT STATS.

#4 Deathevokation

Deathevokation

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

It could be almost the same for us then as the Ravens today, but the difference is that Manning won't throw 7 TD's.  I'd say Denver 35 and Dallas 24. 

• volusiagirl likes this

tumblr_mbdq0lyqx01ra90n2o1_500.jpg

#5 Ichabod

Ichabod

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationCentral Texas

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

that probably won't be a fun game

#6 Robertfchew

Robertfchew

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:11 AM

Go read the ravens boards. They think smith is a #1 and that brown guy is a 2. We will see how Denver does against some legit receivers and a te that doesn't drop 75% of his passes.

#7 Gnosis

Gnosis

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

that probably won't be a fun game

I think it'll be an exciting one. It's going to be our first real test of the season. they possibly might be the hardest team we face this season and might even be a preview of the SB match up.

• Slimware and COSilver&Blue94 like this

#8 ✭DEZILLA!✭

✭DEZILLA!✭

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,673 posts
  • LocationQuincy, Illinois

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

Denver won't score nearly as much against our defense. The Ravens were terrible tonight. Offense, defense, special teams and coaching were all bad. We will have one of those prolific offenses now that we have an offensive line. I also believe that we will have a top 10 defense. And we know Peyton doesn't like Sean Lee.

Denver started slow and didn't really flash greatness until the second half. By that time the Ravens' defense was completely gassed. That's probably because their offense couldn't move the ball. Give some credit to the faster tempo Denver was playing with as well.

It will be up to our running game and offensive line to control the time of possession and keep Peyton off the field. If it comes down to a shootout, I'm confident we can hold our own.
  • COSilver&Blue94 and Gnosis like this

FacebookBanner_zps2bf15f87.jpg

#9 deathstar2222

deathstar2222

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:36 AM

I'm worried about all of their weapons...  If we had a more stable DL I'd feel a lot better about it. Our Secondary & LB's are gonna have to play out of their minds. But I have faith in Lee , Carter , Claiborne , Carr our safetys and I believe Scandrick will be able to take care of Welker. He did last time we faced him.

Keep in mind we may have a potential big booming offense also. It's gonna be a very fun game though. 

Dez_Mo_061213_650-2.jpg

Dunbar_090313_650.jpg

#10 Menagh1979

Menagh1979

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

Luckily Lee loves him some Peyton Manning.

• heathgs likes this

#11 Superfly3176

Superfly3176

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

With all that the ravens lost this off season you guys had to know their defense was going to be terrible.

• COSilver&Blue94 likes this

#12 Carter

Carter

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

Ravens played **** and had a horrible D but kudos to Mr. Manning. Talk about making a statement (Experts talking about ending the Carrer after last season).

10363366_10202314151401612_8983546890237

#13 Gnosis

Gnosis

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

Denver won't score nearly as much against our defense. The Ravens were terrible tonight. Offense, defense, special teams and coaching were all bad. We will have one of those prolific offenses now that we have an offensive line. I also believe that we will have a top 10 defense. And we know Peyton doesn't like Sean Lee.

Denver started slow and didn't really flash greatness until the second half. By that time the Ravens' defense was completely gassed. That's probably because their offense couldn't move the ball. Give some credit to the faster tempo Denver was playing with as well.

It will be up to our running game and offensive line to control the time of possession and keep Peyton off the field. If it comes down to a shootout, I'm confident we can hold our own.

Broncos OT's had a hard time dealing with Suggs and Dumerville. I think Ware and Spencer are going to have opportunities to make big plays for us, and we're going to need them.

I think our secondary is a lot better than what the Ravens have too.

#14 chrispierce

chrispierce

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,577 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

Denver is good,so what though,we already knew that.We have way more weapons than BAL does,or most teams to throw at them.Besides you never know what kind of events will transpire for them or any of the best teams in the league.We could be getting our players back from injury,and they could be losing theirs.Lets see where things stand before worrying just yet.

#15 88DezB

88DezB

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • LocationBeaufort, SC

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

Eh I was just giving them props for tonight. I am not really that worried lol

• daboys28 likes this

#16 DDdave

DDdave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,164 posts
  • LocationNew Market, MD

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

Peyton puts on his pants one leg at a time just like everyone else. It's that glove....we need to fear the glove.....lol. Dez is going to destroy their secondary but we will need a running game to stay in the game with them. The Ravens had no running game last night and it cost them.

Cowboys 2014 wish list. Improved game management, defense, trenches, run game. Fewer injuries. Win the NFCE! Bacon for everyone!! GO COWBOYS!!!

#17 Carter

Carter

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

Dez got the glove too.

BTW we should focus on winning against the G-Men and the other teams we play then before talking about the Broncos

Peyton puts on his pants one leg at a time just like everyone else. It's that glove....we need to fear the glove.....lol. Dez is going to destroy their secondary but we will need a running game to stay in the game with them. The Ravens had no running game last night and it cost them.

10363366_10202314151401612_8983546890237

#18 BCarr39

BCarr39

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

Ravens are not going to be as good as they were last year.They lost alot of key players on defense. Cowboys have historically done well against Peyton.They beat him during his prime years (2007) and in 2010.Sean Lee had a pick 6.And the game is being played here,not in the rarefied air where Denver would have an advantage
  • 65fastback2+2 likes this
Get away from me ,Jerry.You remind me of my life's mistakes
Posted Image

#19 DCBlueStar

DCBlueStar

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

Thank God we play AT Cowboys Stadium... the altitude in Denver definitely gives the Broncos an advantage. If the Ravens were even a LITTLE out of shape, that thin air would magnify it. Probably caused a lot of their exhaustion coupled with the fact their offense couldn't stay on the field.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"On the field... I get a chance to legally beat somebody up,

so I take advantage of that when I can." - Travis Frederick

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @DCBlueStar

BdJ5jsaCUAAXxZi.jpg

#20 ItzKelz2

ItzKelz2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:37 AM

Giants vs Cowboys

• daboys28 likes this

Run the ball. Ejecute el balón. Courir avec le ballon. Eseguire la palla. ボールを実行します. I don’t care what language you say it in. Just make sure it happens and happens often!!!!

DeMarcoMurray.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users