On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

Join Mickey, Bryan, and Rowan as they breakdown all of the latest Cowboys news.

• Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 4:45PM - 5:20PM CST Live On Air With DC Star Magazine Join Josh Ellis and Jeff Sullivan for an in-depth look into Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 10:15AM - 10:40AM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 2:30PM - 3:30PM CST Live Fantasy Friday Join Rowan Kavner and Ed Cahill as they talk Fantasy Football.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Wed., Nov. 20, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.

Photo

nationally televised games

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#1 Blues_n_Cues

Blues_n_Cues

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:17 AM

maybe w/ last year's "darlings" currently sucking milk Dallas will get to more nationally televised games IF they can get on  streak.the last couple of years haven't done us any favors.

• Clydesmom, Dr. Terry and cutozaiu like this

"Dallas Cowboys Football-go for the game,stay for the artwork"-tweet by Mark Schlereth.

now w/ even more art.lol

a95bbcc8-f0b8-4179-917f-29c2bab085ae.jpg

#2 rogeraikman

rogeraikman

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

What's the big deal with the Cowboys being nationally televised? All the games are shown here anyway.

#3 gdogg24

gdogg24

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts
  • LocationPoint Place, WI

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

What's the big deal with the Cowboys being nationally televised? All the games are shown here anyway.

There's a whole lot of Cowboy fans that don't live in market or don't have Sunday Ticket.
  • Quickdraw, America's Team, Keithfansince5 and 6 others like this

Member since Aug 30, 2006 9055 posts + whatever it says here

"There is no substitute for winning, we must win, we will win, win is the name of the game"

oie_u2Jj5L7DQNwy_zps13e71431.jpg

#4 BCarr39

BCarr39

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

Alot of Cowboys fans would appreciate more nationally televised games.The only time they get to see the silver and blue is when they are on Sunday or Monday night football.The next one is the Skins game Oct 13
  • Blues_n_Cues likes this
Get away from me ,Jerry.You remind me of my life's mistakes
Posted Image

#5 Keithfansince5

Keithfansince5

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

Yeah this watching online stuff is getting old fast. Show me some games here in Florida lol.

• Quickdraw and COSilver&Blue94 like this

Fishermen, check out my business website here.

Firejerry.gif

FIRE JERRY!!!!

there are no truer words spoken related to Romo than the conversation between Michael Irvin and Deion after the loss to the Green Bay Packers where Romo threw 2 int. in the 4th qtr. to loss the game. (Really 3 but they overturned 1)

Here is the script:

Question asked to Michael: Michael, would YOU want Romo throwing you the ball in the 4th qtr with the game on the line? At first Michael, was like of course I do because I am going to make my plays...But then said this:

Michael: Am I uncomfortable with this situation over & over & over again? Am I tired of saying man Tony Romo did this again...ABSOLUTELY! Absolutely, anybody & everybody that is a COWBOY fan, (And I am certainly that), is tired of that. So, that is absolutely a FACT.....

Deion: You should have asked me the question.... If I am on defense, would I want him throwing me the ball? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT, I want him throwing it, ha ha, chuckle, yuk yuk yuk...

NUFF SAID.....

#6 TNCowboyfan

TNCowboyfan

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts
  • LocationNashville

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

I have had to go to the nearest sports bar to see the last 2 games.  When they were winning I got to see more of the games at my house.

The wife keeps asking me if I have been smokin when I come home. :lol:

• Ammodog80 likes this

#7 oneluv77

oneluv77

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • LocationHackensack, NJ

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

I have my go to online site so I'm good. The cowboys are still a big ratings draw so as the season progresses they will get more air time. If they keep winning there will be good match ups that will get premium slots so long as in my case they don't air the same time as the giants or jets

73433-Maisie-Williams-dancing-gif-Vi-dbf

#8 Ammodog80

Ammodog80

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

I have my go to online site so I'm good. The cowboys are still a big ratings draw so as the season progresses they will get more air time. If they keep winning there will be good match ups that will get premium slots so long as in my case they don't air the same time as the giants or jets

I need that site

#9 Jinxx13x

Jinxx13x

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

There's a whole lot of Cowboy fans that don't live in market or don't have Sunday Ticket.

amen brother I am one of them ! This year sucks I usually go to sports bar but cannot go anywhere at the moment ! This weeks game again not being televised ! Giant game so far only game shown ! Not sure what to download on first row so I haven't done it, call me paranoid but I am not tech savy so I don't want to screw up my computer lol ! Red zone giving the boys no love, so for me this year it has been game day thread and everyone here's commentary ! Lol surprisingly it is almost like I'm watching hahahahahaha

#10 diehardblues

diehardblues

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,599 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

I'll never understand how you can be a diehard fan without watching all of the games especially when you can.

Sounds like poor choices to me.

But it would explain much of the analysis we see by many fans here:)

hHQfeZD.jpg

It's Greg. I changed my screen name.

#11 gdogg24

gdogg24

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts
  • LocationPoint Place, WI

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

amen brother I am one of them ! This year sucks I usually go to sports bar but cannot go anywhere at the moment ! This weeks game again not being televised ! Giant game so far only game shown ! Not sure what to download on first row so I haven't done it, call me paranoid but I am not tech savy so I don't want to screw up my computer lol ! Red zone giving the boys no love, so for me this year it has been game day thread and everyone here's commentary ! Lol surprisingly it is almost like I'm watching hahahahahaha

I think also iff you have iTunes I think you can get radio coverage from Dallas I use that to listen to the games sometimes. I'm in market but sometimes I find games more fun to listen to for some reason.

Member since Aug 30, 2006 9055 posts + whatever it says here

"There is no substitute for winning, we must win, we will win, win is the name of the game"

oie_u2Jj5L7DQNwy_zps13e71431.jpg

#12 Jinxx13x

Jinxx13x

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

I'll never understand how you can be a diehard fan without watching all of the games especially when you can.

Sounds like poor choices to me.

But it would explain much of the analysis we see by many fans here:)

Oh please ! So let me get this straight , right now I am recovering from a serious left leg injury and a ruptured disc in my back which I am waiting to have surgery for ! If I could sit long enough to go to a sports bar I would be there ! Like I have done for the last 20+ years, I cannot sit long enough in my office where my desk top is located so I am on my iPad laying on my couch ! Let see I flew to tx and stayed for four days to see a game ! Now I am not a real, true diehard fan ! That deserves a Ocho cinco CHILD PLEASE ! I'm a little old school when it comes to tech stuff so excuse me ! so when I go to first row there is no clear directions at least to me of what to download so I don't take chances to end up with spyware or adware I am not even sure if it will work on my iPad ! But that effects my ability to be a diehard fan or with all the sports shows, debates here, game day thread, nfl network and every other bit of information out there available ! Hmmmmmm I think not ! Does it bother you that much that I said the cowboys will win the NFC east ! Hopefully this explains how I can be a fan ! If not oh well your entitled to your opinion !
  • Keithfansince5 likes this

#13 diehardblues

diehardblues

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 17,599 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

Oh please ! So let me get this straight , right now I am recovering from a serious left leg injury and a ruptured disc in my back which I am waiting to have surgery for ! If I could sit long enough to go to a sports bar I would be there ! Like I have done for the last 20+ years, I cannot sit long enough in my office where my desk top is located so I am on my iPad laying on my couch ! Let see I flew to tx and stayed for four days to see a game ! Now I am not a real, true diehard fan ! That deserves a Ocho cinco CHILD PLEASE ! I'm a little old school when it comes to tech stuff so excuse me ! so when I go to first row there is no clear directions at least to me of what to download so I don't take chances to end up with spyware or adware I am not even sure if it will work on my iPad ! But that effects my ability to be a diehard fan or with all the sports shows, debates here, game day thread, nfl network and every other bit of information out there available ! Hmmmmmm I think not ! Does it bother you that much that I said the cowboys will win the NFC east ! Hopefully this explains how I can be a fan ! If not oh well your entitled to your opinion !

For only $2 a game you  can watch every NFL game at home, on your IPad or cell.It's a choice every Cowboy fan can make.

And no, has nothing to do with your prediction..

Would you expect Cowboy reporters and writers to offer their opinions without watching the games?

hHQfeZD.jpg

#14 Jinxx13x

Jinxx13x

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

For only $2 a game you  can watch every NFL game at home, on your IPad or cell.

It's a choice every Cowboy fan can make.

And no, has nothing to do with your prediction. I've been trashing fans for years for not investing in their favorite pastime.

Where for $2.00 a game give me the site on my iPad that sounds awesome !I would sign up in a heartbeat but like I said normally I would be at a sports bar !

#15 diehardblues

diehardblues

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 17,599 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

Where for $2.00 a game give me the site on my iPad that sounds awesome !I would sign up in a heartbeat but like I said normally I would be at a sports bar !

Get Direct TV..They have a special going now if u sign up ..The Sunday ticket is free. And for every other friend or fan who uses your account number you'll recieve $10 off your bill.

hHQfeZD.jpg

#16 Jinxx13x

Jinxx13x

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Get Direct TV..They have a special going now if u sign up ..The Sunday ticket is free. And for every other friend or fan who uses your account number you'll recieve $10 off your bill.

that I cannot do I have everything set through my cable company ! Phone, cable, and tv, Internet just, not feasible realistically ! I thought there was a website you could just pay !
  • Blues_n_Cues likes this

#17 diehardblues

diehardblues

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 17,599 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

that I cannot do I have everything set through my cable company ! Phone, cable, and tv, Internet just, not feasible realistically ! I thought there was a website you could just pay !

Like I said it's a choice. Obviously you have higher priorities than watching all of the Cowboy games.

I have my phone and internet thru AT&T. Direct TV for basic is only $29 a month.

And I hope your surgery goes well.I sympathise with your situation but it can be done

hHQfeZD.jpg

#18 diehardblues

diehardblues

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 17,599 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

Also jinx, reach out to other Cowboy fans in you area, perhaps one of them have it.

To me missing a Cowboy game as a diehard fan is NOT an option.

hHQfeZD.jpg

#19 GMO415

GMO415

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,555 posts
  • Location714

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

When you got DirecTV, all that crap doesn't matter....all Cowboys games are televised.

jesus_loves_cowboys__no_lighting_copy.jp

#20 COSilver&Blue94

COSilver&Blue94

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

I myself, purchased the NFL Sunday Ticket so I won't miss a single Cowboys game in HD. Only thing is the thing is darned expensive and not everyone has disposable income to blow on watching football games. I wouldn't question anyones loyalty to the Cowboys just because they haven't invested money they might not have on watching Cowboys games.

• Keithfansince5, Blues_n_Cues and Cowboys122872 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users