You are here

Photo

Coming to Dallas for a game? Read here for answers...

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#121 MistyAnn

MistyAnn

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:19 AM

Its hard to buy the tickets off the site, they are sold so quickly, NFL ticket exchange on the NFL site will have them but you buy at a higher price than face value, keep an eye out for tickets on sale from the site usually around May 2016, they are tight selling windows. You will always be able to buy a party pass at the stadium to get in, even on game day.

I

Love

Dallas

#122 AngryBlonde

AngryBlonde

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:02 AM

Its hard to buy the tickets off the site, they are sold so quickly, NFL ticket exchange on the NFL site will have them but you buy at a higher price than face value, keep an eye out for tickets on sale from the site usually around May 2016, they are tight selling windows. You will always be able to buy a party pass at the stadium to get in, even on game day.

Thanks for the information. I'm going to be in Texas later this year and will be going to the Cowboys stadium!! I was already planning on booking a stadium tour as well. 

#123 MistyAnn

MistyAnn

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:36 AM

Bring a football with you to the stadium tour so you can kick some field goals and throw it around on the field..

I

Love

Dallas

#124 Reid1boy

Reid1boy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:38 PM

JFYI,

Something I find extremely useful when traveling to these locations is using google earth. I put in address of stadium and hotels to see how close or far away they are to give me an idea where I want to stay. There are several places close to the stadium that I highly recommend people stay at. It is so much easier to walk to and from the game than dealing with the traffic and paying 40 bucks up to park.

#125 Canuckfan

Canuckfan

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:51 AM

I have read the forum responses but am still a little uncertain as to how plan the best trip. I am coming from Canada to see the Dallas/Bears evening game in September. I already have tickets for the game but can't figure out what would be best in terms of transportation and trying to partake in the tailgating (coming from Canada I really want to experience this!). I did buy a parking pass for lot 12 but am concerned that it is quite far from the stadium - my mom, while mobile, does walk with a cane. Would we be better to take a cab or Uber out? Is that a nightmare trying to get home? Also, in terms of tailgating, is it best to be a parking lot with some alcohol or to go to one of the nearby bars? Since we are visitors, I can't see us bringing out BBQs....any specific suggestions to these questions would be MUCH appreciated. It really is a dream trip for us so want it to be amazing. 

#126 CharmCity

CharmCity

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:51 PM

Hi Cowboy Fans! My 12 year old daughter and I are coming in from Baltimore for the game on the way to Oklahoma City for Thanksgiving. If this helps my favorite cornerback of all-time is Everson Walls.

A couple quick questions you all may be able to help with:

I am staying in Dallas and need to drive our rental car to the game and was planning on buying a stadium parking pass. How early should I leave Dallas center for a stress free trip to get in and have time explore the stadium with my daughter? Is there a best lot to target for leaving the stadium post game heading North?

Also, leaving....is it a disaster? I'll be heading North to OKC from the stadium and i know there will be traffic, just curious how bad it can be. We are not in a hurry and take it easy and have fun with it all.

Good luck, no injuries and would love to see you all represent the NFL in the Bowl. Thanks for any and all help.

#127 Reid1boy

Reid1boy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 07:53 PM

Hi Cowboy Fans! My 12 year old daughter and I are coming in from Baltimore for the game on the way to Oklahoma City for Thanksgiving. If this helps my favorite cornerback of all-time is Everson Walls.

A couple quick questions you all may be able to help with:

I am staying in Dallas and need to drive our rental car to the game and was planning on buying a stadium parking pass. How early should I leave Dallas center for a stress free trip to get in and have time explore the stadium with my daughter? Is there a best lot to target for leaving the stadium post game heading North?

Also, leaving....is it a disaster? I'll be heading North to OKC from the stadium and i know there will be traffic, just curious how bad it can be. We are not in a hurry and take it easy and have fun with it all.

Good luck, no injuries and would love to see you all represent the NFL in the Bowl. Thanks for any and all help.

Since the game is at noon, Id leave Dallas by 9am. Getting out is a disaster ina car. I cant suggest a lot as I never bring a car. I always stay in Arlington on game day and walk to and from the stadium as I dont want to deal with that mess after the game.

#128 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,887 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:51 PM

Might as well add NOT to buy tickets unless you plan to miss work on monday.   The noon games are just on the schedule so fans of other teams don't feel the cowboys are being favorited.  They will likely be flexed to night games.

#129 SteadfastUnderdogs

SteadfastUnderdogs

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:49 PM

I am planning to buy the Party Pass to the NFC Divisional Playoffs and NFC Championship Game (if the Cowboys get there.) Those may be the only two weekends I could be in the DFW area.  Anyone know if those are still a thing, how to get those Party Passes, and how much they might cost and where they are sold?  I recall them being $35 apiece, seven years ago, but that price has surely soared since then. I don't care about getting a seat, I just want to walk about the stadium inside (and could not afford a seat., especially not a playoff seat)

#130 cowboyfan927

cowboyfan927

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,034 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:39 PM

I am planning to buy the Party Pass to the NFC Divisional Playoffs and NFC Championship Game (if the Cowboys get there.) Those may be the only two weekends I could be in the DFW area. Anyone know if those are still a thing, how to get those Party Passes, and how much they might cost and where they are sold? I recall them being $35 apiece, seven years ago, but that price has surely soared since then. I don't care about getting a seat, I just want to walk about the stadium inside (and could not afford a seat., especially not a playoff seat)

You can buy them on StubHub now if you wanted to. But even for those standing room only party passes you're going to be paying minimum $130 for divisional and over $200 for NFC Championship Game

fmj-blanket-party-o.gif

#131 SteadfastUnderdogs

SteadfastUnderdogs

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:38 AM

You can buy them on StubHub now if you wanted to. But even for those standing room only party passes you're going to be paying minimum $130 for divisional and over $200 for NFC Championship Game

Thanks. :)  That's a bummer - guess I can't/won't then.  It'll be mad celebration and high blood pressure in front of the good old television on those days, then.  :)

#132 nightrain

nightrain

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,143 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:50 PM

I am planning to buy the Party Pass to the NFC Divisional Playoffs and NFC Championship Game (if the Cowboys get there.) Those may be the only two weekends I could be in the DFW area.  Anyone know if those are still a thing, how to get those Party Passes, and how much they might cost and where they are sold?  I recall them being $35 apiece, seven years ago, but that price has surely soared since then. I don't care about getting a seat, I just want to walk about the stadium inside (and could not afford a seat., especially not a playoff seat)

Once the Playoff games are officially scheduled, the Cowboys should have some seats available for sale and that may include party pass access. 

0pearson0428.png

Hey Dawkins, Westbrook; shut your mouth when you are talking to me.

#133 Reid1boy

Reid1boy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:34 PM

You have to plan in advance. 2 weeks ago I looked on stubhub for div playoff and nfc title game tix. I bought them for 325, and 440 per ticket. As of right this second, he party pass tix can be bought for 103 for the divisional game.

NFC title game for 230 for the party pass.

The tix for the title game that I paid 440 for are now up to 640 each.

#134 SteadfastUnderdogs

SteadfastUnderdogs

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:08 PM

Thanks. That is pricey, yeah.

#135 Reid1boy

Reid1boy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:56 AM

Just wanted to add that we have discovered a place we love too eat at in Dallas. It is called the "Fat Rabbit." It has amazing food and prices are avg. Get he Brussel Sprouts..... you wont be disappointed.

#136 Simon1722

Simon1722

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:43 AM

Hi. I am coming from germany to the divisional game and maybe more to Dallas. Hope to get a ticket on Wednesday. Maybe there is some Season Ticket Holder outthere who does not need his code for the pre sale on tuesday. I would love to get into the stadium for a normal price.
You can mail to me at simon@schmejkal.de
Thank you so much.
PS what happened to the Econo Lodge. This was my last time hotel so close to the stadium....? Another idea for a cheap hotel near the stadium?

#137 cowboyfan927

cowboyfan927

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,034 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:36 PM

Thanks. That is pricey, yeah.

Hey, you may want to check back.

I don't know if there was an influx of party passes but they are going below $85 on stub hub as of yesterday.

Might be worth re-examining for you.....

fmj-blanket-party-o.gif

#138 SteadfastUnderdogs

SteadfastUnderdogs

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:04 PM

Thanks, helpful info.

#139 Reid1boy

Reid1boy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:04 PM

Thought I would add this:

place we get beers is called, "On tap." It is at 200 N. Mesquite in arlington. RIGHT NEXT DOOR is a killer little burger place with great prices. Also lots of screens and decent beer choices. We order our food from that place and bring it over to the beer place.

The beer place has 50 beers on tap including some great porters, stouts, and barrel aged stuff.

It opened only 3 weeks ago. It is only about.9 of a mile from AT&T.

#140 MistyAnn

MistyAnn

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:08 PM

FYI if you do not have a parking pass, park at the Walgreens(right across from Walmart and 5min walk to stadium). They make you spend at least $50 inside the store and then give you a pass to put in your window for the entire game. So you actually get something with your $50 instead of just giving it to someone and getting nothing but a parking spot(beer and gift cards cannot be used towards the $50).

Are they still doing this? That is a great idea, you get to go shopping before the game.

I

Love

Dallas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users