On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

Join Mickey, Bryan, and Rowan as they breakdown all of the latest Cowboys news.

• Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 4:45PM - 5:20PM CST Live On Air With DC Star Magazine Join Josh Ellis and Jeff Sullivan for an in-depth look into Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 10:15AM - 10:40AM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 2:30PM - 3:30PM CST Live Fantasy Friday Join Rowan Kavner and Ed Cahill as they talk Fantasy Football.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Wed., Nov. 20, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.

Photo

ESPN's ROMOCOASTER!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Keithfansince5

Keithfansince5

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

Just saw on ESPN moments ago a segment they titled Romocoaster. They had Trey and Marcellus on a roller coaster that they explained is what Romo is. They said things like:

You never know what to expect from him

Just when he is at the top all of a sudden he comes crashing down in free fall

This really bothers me and I am soooo sick of Romo getting this kind of negative crap. I wish the entire Cowboy team would ban together and refuse to give any interviews to ESPN until they apologise for their negative bashing of Romo.

UNREAL!!!

Fishermen, check out my business website here.

Firejerry.gif

FIRE JERRY!!!!

there are no truer words spoken related to Romo than the conversation between Michael Irvin and Deion after the loss to the Green Bay Packers where Romo threw 2 int. in the 4th qtr. to loss the game. (Really 3 but they overturned 1)

Here is the script:

Question asked to Michael: Michael, would YOU want Romo throwing you the ball in the 4th qtr with the game on the line? At first Michael, was like of course I do because I am going to make my plays...But then said this:

Michael: Am I uncomfortable with this situation over & over & over again? Am I tired of saying man Tony Romo did this again...ABSOLUTELY! Absolutely, anybody & everybody that is a COWBOY fan, (And I am certainly that), is tired of that. So, that is absolutely a FACT.....

Deion: You should have asked me the question.... If I am on defense, would I want him throwing me the ball? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT, I want him throwing it, ha ha, chuckle, yuk yuk yuk...

NUFF SAID.....

#2 Kal-El of Krypton

Kal-El of Krypton

Professional Starter

• Moderators
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

See official Romo thread.