On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

Join Mickey, Bryan, and Rowan as they breakdown all of the latest Cowboys news.

• Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 4:45PM - 5:20PM CST Live On Air With DC Star Magazine Join Josh Ellis and Jeff Sullivan for an in-depth look into Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 10:15AM - 10:40AM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 2:30PM - 3:30PM CST Live Fantasy Friday Join Rowan Kavner and Ed Cahill as they talk Fantasy Football.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Wed., Nov. 20, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.

Photo

Mike Fisher :Sunday Games Show Cowboys Better

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 BCarr39

BCarr39

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

Like what he had to say about the division. Said we already beat the SB champs.Vick proved he is horrible.Made rookie type mistakes against a mediocre team.Was intercepted 4 times,could have been 8

Redskins RG3 did well but now NFL teams have game film on him and good defenses will find a way to stop him from being able to put up the kind of numbers he did against the suspect defense of the Saints

Jenkins wasn't used at all in last game.Cowboys concerned about his attitude,along with his injury

F
Get away from me ,Jerry.You remind me of my life's mistakes
Posted Image

#2 nightrain

nightrain

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

Who's Mike Fisher?

I am not so quick to dismiss the effort of RGIII as a lack of game film deal. That young man is smooth, confident and will do a lot of damage this season.

Billy_Gibbons_SRV_3-copy.jpg

#3 coogiguy03

coogiguy03

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,678 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg/York, Pennsylvania!!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

We have to go through the 49ers!!!

I MADE THIS!!! #Coogiguy03

95xox.jpgvia

Imgflip Meme Maker

#4 BCarr39

BCarr39

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

Mike Fisher is "Cowboys insider" reporter on 105.3 The Fan.he also has a sports blog and follows the Mavs
Get away from me ,Jerry.You remind me of my life's mistakes
Posted Image

#5 Don

Don

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,995 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

maybe somebody will knock them off before we get to them lol.

w0JOZ5f.jpg

#6 jrobb611

jrobb611

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

Like what he had to say about the division. Said we already beat the SB champs.Vick proved he is horrible.Made rookie type mistakes against a mediocre team.Was intercepted 4 times,could have been 8

Redskins RG3 did well but now NFL teams have game film on him and good defenses will find a way to stop him from being able to put up the kind of numbers he did against the suspect defense of the Saints

Jenkins wasn't used at all in last game.Cowboys concerned about his attitude,along with his injury

F

Dont count on Vick being that bad...i don't know what his deal is but sometimes he just gets hot.... it sucks bc he shoudl've thrown another pick in the endzone....they would've lost to cleveland...that would've been nice...im not worried about RG3 yet...He's got a lot of games he won't be consistent....Mark Sanchez had a good 1st game when he was a rookie...now look

#7 emb9396

emb9396

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Who's Mike Fisher?

I am not so quick to dismiss the effort of RGIII as a lack of game film deal. That young man is smooth, confident and will do a lot of damage this season.

Saints will be one of the 5 worst defenses in football this year. They have nobody and everyone facing them will do a lot of damage this year.

1234337_3513753458957_418191303_n.jpg

#8 east_texan

east_texan

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

We beat em last year with a lot less of a team than we have now. Plus, the Packers are overrated. Their defense sucks, and they have no running game.

I didn't say the Niners weren't good, but we are good too.

#9 Keithfansince5

Keithfansince5

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

RG3 wil be special. He will give us fits for years and years to come. He is a real nice young man too and I kinda like him, as a person. As a member of the hated Redskins I will always root against him but him personally I like him a lot. He is very humble and appreciative. The Redskins defense also looked great. The Saints may not have a good D but they sure do have a great O and the Redskins held them back till the 4th qtr and won in NO.

NFC East no longer has any push overs. Should be a hard fought division this year...

Fishermen, check out my business website here.

Firejerry.gif

FIRE JERRY!!!!

there are no truer words spoken related to Romo than the conversation between Michael Irvin and Deion after the loss to the Green Bay Packers where Romo threw 2 int. in the 4th qtr. to loss the game. (Really 3 but they overturned 1)

Here is the script:

Question asked to Michael: Michael, would YOU want Romo throwing you the ball in the 4th qtr with the game on the line? At first Michael, was like of course I do because I am going to make my plays...But then said this:

Michael: Am I uncomfortable with this situation over & over & over again? Am I tired of saying man Tony Romo did this again...ABSOLUTELY! Absolutely, anybody & everybody that is a COWBOY fan, (And I am certainly that), is tired of that. So, that is absolutely a FACT.....

Deion: You should have asked me the question.... If I am on defense, would I want him throwing me the ball? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT, I want him throwing it, ha ha, chuckle, yuk yuk yuk...

NUFF SAID.....

#10 SergeantCHILL

SergeantCHILL

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

F

The way Jenkins was celebrating and cheering his team mates on on the sidelines tells a different story. I think Jenkins can't wait to help out.

#11 hpdubb_og

hpdubb_og

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:37 PM

I'm from Cali.. The Bay Area to be exact.. This would be such a blessing for me to rub a win over the 49ers in my friends & family's faces!!! Lol

#12 hpdubb_og

hpdubb_og

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

We beat em last year with a lot less of a team than we have now. Plus, the Packers are overrated. Their defense sucks, and they have no running game.

I didn't say the Niners weren't good, but we are good too.

YEP!

#13 The Fly

The Fly

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

Now that you mentioned the niners...I kinda have the feeling the earth's axis is starting to shift back to early 90's time. Plenty of NFC championship games between the niners and the boys.

#14 emmittstaubach

emmittstaubach

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,252 posts
  • LocationWilliamsport, Pa

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:49 PM

I think the Niners are the best this year. Oh yeah, we COULD beat them now, but if I had to bet, in a playoff game, I'd take San Fran. We still need eliteness in the trenches and a top notch safety.

This is how I rank the top 5, at this moment:
1)San Fran,2) New England, 3)Green Bay, 4)Baltimore,5) Atlanta or Chicago or Dallas or Houston. The Eagles would be better off running McCoy more, with Foles at QB and Vick in the slot.

KINDA LIKE MY MORNING CONSTITUTIONAL....SPLASH!

#15 hpdubb_og

hpdubb_og

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

I think the Niners are the best this year. Oh yeah, we COULD beat them now, but if I had to bet, in a playoff game, I'd take San Fran. We still need eliteness in the trenches and a top notch safety.

This is how I rank the top 5, at this moment:
1)San Fran,2) New England, 3)Green Bay, 4)Baltimore,5) Atlanta or Chicago or Dallas or Houston. The Eagles would be better off running McCoy more, with Foles at QB and Vick in the slot.

I beg to differ. Here in the Bay Area I hear all the inside info 1st hand. The niners are good. But not elite yet. Last year was surprising to the fans & organization as well. We beat them last year and we were banged up & nowhere as good as we should be this year barring injuries... Let's just wait till week 8-9 before anointing any team except the COWBOYS!