60 replies to this topic

#41 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,202 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

LOL @ the crushing disappointment on the face of that ginger Alabama fan on camera.

• boutteman likes this

#42 cowboyscrzygal

cowboyscrzygal

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,061 posts
  • LocationKaty, Texas

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

That was made of awesome sauce! What a great finish to a really good game to watch.

"Don't stop believin'...." ~ Journey

#43 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,202 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

What a great 60 minutes of football.

• daboyzruleperiod and Strollinruss like this

#44 Highhorse

Highhorse

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • LocationAll over the US

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

Simply incredible game....no way could you predict that finish.

• daboyzruleperiod likes this

Genius....he invented the 4-3 defense in the 60's, ...but the true genius was he invented an offense to defeat his own defense.  That genius was Tom Landry.

#45 Strollinruss

Strollinruss

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationMontgomery, TX

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

My five year old is crying thought I went crazy!
  • boutteman likes this

#46 cowboyscrzygal

cowboyscrzygal

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,061 posts
  • LocationKaty, Texas

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

My five year old is crying thought I went crazy!

Take it easy, Dad. LOL.

#47 DDdave

DDdave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,616 posts
  • LocationNew Market, MD

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

Ohio St vs FSU? I'll take Ohio St because I can't stand FSU!!!

Cowboys 2014 wish list. Improved game management, defense, trenches, run game. Fewer injuries. Win the NFCE! Bacon for everyone!! GO COWBOYS!!!

#48 Strollinruss

Strollinruss

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationMontgomery, TX

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:48 AM

Don't know if sec will get shut out of championship game or not. Who knows, time to watch the Aggs

#49 boutteman

boutteman

• Moderators
  • 5,197 posts
  • LocationLake Tahoe area, NV

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

Ohio St vs FSU? I'll take Ohio St because I can't stand FSU!!!

OSU shoulda gotten beat by a bad Michigan team today... there's still hope for them to lose the BigTen title game.
If Mizzu handles A&M (and then Auburn) I would prefer to see them face FSU b/c I think the Seminoles would kill the Buckeyes... but it just may be Auburn's "destiny" to go once the calculations are complete after them beating the top ranked team and then another top5 team next week, whereas OSU's strength of schedule continues to decrease b/c of the BigTen ranked teams that keep on losing.

JGpiggie.jpg

#50 cowboyscrzygal

cowboyscrzygal

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,061 posts
  • LocationKaty, Texas

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:57 AM

Go Mizzou!

Hate the Aggies, and can't stand Manziel.
  • mrsouthpaw likes this

#51 DDdave

DDdave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,616 posts
  • LocationNew Market, MD

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

OSU shoulda gotten beat by a bad Michigan team today... there's still hope for them to lose the BigTen title game.
If Mizzu handles A&M (and then Auburn) I would prefer to see them face FSU b/c I think the Seminoles would kill the Buckeyes... but it just may be Auburn's "destiny" to go once the calculations are complete after them beating the top ranked team and then another top5 team next week, whereas OSU's strength of schedule continues to decrease b/c of the BigTen ranked teams that keep on losing.

It's going to be interesting. Alabama just complicated everything in a BIG way......

Cowboys 2014 wish list. Improved game management, defense, trenches, run game. Fewer injuries. Win the NFCE! Bacon for everyone!! GO COWBOYS!!!

#52 jordanjssr

jordanjssr

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:10 AM

Saban was -21 when faced with FG decisions. Same kicker that missed 75 FGs against LSU, and you have had 2 years to replace him. How do you only let AJ McCarron attempt 1 pass in final 11 minutes? Why was Yeldon the only RB on the field second half? Saban called the game entirely too tight in the 2nd half and especially the 4th quarter.

Congrats to Auburn for having more points on the board. Final parting shot, all things considered, I truly believe Auburn wins in OT.

#53 DDdave

DDdave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,616 posts
  • LocationNew Market, MD

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

Saban was -21 when faced with FG decisions. Same kicker that missed 75 FGs against LSU, and you have had 2 years to replace him. How do you only let AJ McCarron attempt 1 pass in final 11 minutes? Why was Yeldon the only RB on the field second half? Saban called the game entirely too tight in the 2nd half and especially the 4th quarter.

Congrats to Auburn for having more points on the board. Final parting shot, all things considered, I truly believe Auburn wins in OT.

Note to self: Cross Saban of the list...... :rolleyes:

#54 jordanjssr

jordanjssr

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:20 AM

It's going to be interesting. Alabama just complicated everything in a BIG way......

Not really, Florida State is 10-20 points better than anyone else. Alabama was the only team that could have beat them.

Once you start looking at the "field", Ohio State doesn't have 5 players on offense and defense that could start for FSU or Alabama.

Missouri would be the only team I would give a puncher's chance to beat Florida State. They have units that match up well with anyone.

#55 Strollinruss

Strollinruss

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationMontgomery, TX

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

I believe he put a different kicker in for the last try. The last kicker made a couple of 50 plus yarders for Calhoun (?) in the state championship game in Georgia a couple of years ago.
Ohio State has weak schedule will they play State in championship game? If so the Spartans are way better IMO.

#56 daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,811 posts
  • LocationMetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

My gosh was this ever an exciting game. 'bama had their chances and Saban couldn't win for losing (insert clearing throat). It was meant to be for those cats. Did anyone watch them two weeks ago with that winning catch.

I thought that would be the play of the year, but Auburn seemed to have topped that one with beating the tide. Loved that one sign: Roll Tears Roll. Didn't know McCarron's gf was an Auburn fan. WOW, just wow. That's tough. Then the game earlier, Ohio State. They must use the same good luck charm Auburn uses lol. And to think LSU's game last night was going to be the exciting one lol.

abd-84.gif

#57 jordanjssr

jordanjssr

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

I believe he put a different kicker in for the last try. The last kicker made a couple of 50 plus yarders for Calhoun (?) in the state championship game in Georgia a couple of years ago.

Oh he did for the last one, but all those guys nail FGs in high school. I feel sorry for Cade Foster though, he has already tried to change his twitter handle. Sometimes the coach has to protect the player from himself. No way he should miss more than 2 fgs in a game. You don't let him attempt anymore. 

#58 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,685 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around here

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:26 AM

We were sitting inside Razoos and I was sneaking peaks at the game. OK fine. I was doing more than peaking.

Close game and was hoping big time for the upset. We were all getting up to leave with still a little bit of time left. We all get back to the house to finish celebrating the party. I had to go take some medicine and the guys were in the living room in total awe. I see the replay and it's simply unbelievable.

I loved it!!!!!

#59 CowboysDrew

CowboysDrew

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationKennesaw, GA

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:33 AM

WAR EAGLE!!!!  Loved to see my alma mater pull it out!  I already have had, probably legitimate, death threats from Bama fans.  

I am getting sooo drunk right now!!!

#60 uvaballa

uvaballa

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,051 posts
  • LocationTHE DMV

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:42 AM

Sounds like I missed a great game. I know my friend that's a Bama fan is sick right now.

Let's go FSU represent for the ACC.

vKz7QS4.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users