You are here

Photo

My cowboys suck

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 johnny epps

johnny epps

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

Offense sucks, defense sucks, special teams suck, coaching suckand dont forget MR. ROMO, he sucks too. I waited all off season for some changes and they still suck. I am one dissappointed cowboy fan.!!! Romo has to go.

#2 DallasMan01

DallasMan01

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

What the F . . total embarrassment . . extra days to get ready and we got our head handed to us.

JG you better get get ready for a hole lot os **** coming your way . .you and ryan deserve it.

Poor jobs . . . not ready to play at all.

#3 jerry who

jerry who

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

Same old Cowboys... Poor defense, a quarterback that cannot make good decisions under pressure and today a whole pack of receivers that cannot catch the ball. Rob Ryan would not make a wart on a football coaches ***. The RHG is not any better. Maybe Jerry will finally wise up and get out of the football business. He cares nothing about fielding a good team as he just wants to make MONEY. He and his family members continue to make poor football decisions and just want to stack up the almighty dollar.

#4 DallasMan01

DallasMan01

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:04 PM

The was a massive fail.

#5 JP_Balfour

JP_Balfour

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,856 posts
  • LocationMoberly, MO (temporarily)

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:06 PM

jesus, it was a loss....we don't suck, just had a bad game.....

#6 AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,090 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

It sure doesn't feel good to lose in the way the Cowboys lost today. When Felix lost the ball to start the game, I got a sinking feeling in my gut and felt like the time the Cowboys played the 49ers in the NFC Championship and spotted the 49ers 3 scores in the first 5 minutes to begin the game with. Aikman and crew almost pulled off a miracle comeback though. Romo and crew, not so much today.

Not even answering the phone right now. It already hurts bad enough with the loss. My non Cowboys friends and acquaintances can rub it in tomorrow.

pjbz9K4.jpg

You can't even be paper champions when you are cowboys that are all saddle and no horse.

#7 Casper

Casper

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,888 posts
  • LocationNew York

jesus, it was a loss....we don't suck, just had a bad game.....

dont worry...there will be more to follow.

#8 Quickdraw

Quickdraw

Veteran

• Moderators
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:07 PM

Offense sucks, defense sucks, special teams suck, coaching suckand dont forget MR. ROMO, he sucks too. I waited all off season for some changes and they still suck. I am one dissappointed cowboy fan.!!! Romo has to go.

Your 1st post on this forum and that is what you have to open with? Seattle might be looking for a 13th man. Interested?

2qs9eyx.jpg

#9 Boys33

Boys33

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:07 PM

Thank you for that QD .....

#10 Pass Rush

Pass Rush

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,384 posts
  • LocationMissing in Action

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:08 PM

Your 1st post on this forum and that is what you have to open with? Seattle might be looking for a 13th man. Interested?

Good lord no. They don't need a 13th. 12 was more than enough. ;)

photo.jpg

Refined simplicity.

#11 Casper

Casper

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,888 posts
  • LocationNew York

The eagles will manhandle this ball club....NFCEFAN is gonna have a filed day this week...his team beat the mighty ravens and we were mauled by the hawks...LOLOLOLOL

#12 ThomasJ

ThomasJ

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Good teams don't lose to lesser opponents. This falls on the coaching staff I'm afraid.

#13 Quickdraw

Quickdraw

Veteran

• Moderators
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:10 PM

Seattle isn't a lesser opponent. In fact, many predicted a Seattle win so this should come as no surprise.

2qs9eyx.jpg

#14 cowboyscrzygal

cowboyscrzygal

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,753 posts
  • LocationKaty, Texas

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:11 PM

LOL, OP.

"Don't stop believin'...." ~ Journey

#15 nightrain

nightrain

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:25 PM

October 5, 1992
Eagles 31 Cowboys 7

Shame on you for jumping ship in September. There is a lot of football to be played. I think the Cowboys are going to come away with a good lesson from this pasting.

#16 Mad_Max

Mad_Max

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts
  • LocationRiding my Harley

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:29 PM

Seattle isn't a lesser opponent. In fact, many predicted a Seattle win so this should come as no surprise.

Thank you Quick Draw. This is how a well built team looks. The Seahawks built through the draft.Our offense looked good in the first quarter. Not so good rest of the game. Seahawks got in the heads of the Cowboys. I knew this would be a hard to win game.

What would you do for a Klondike bar? :lol:

The grass does not grow on the places where we stop and stand---Riverbottom Nightmare Band!

#17 T.J.

T.J.

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,433 posts
  • LocationRocky Mountains

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

since 1996

#18 Barbie doll

Barbie doll

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

Love this article.... if you read the whole thing the writer is saying that while the Cowboys are getting the most hits on the web, it appears that only 42% of those hits are positive.. the balance are people who dislike the Cowboys... so I am not sure how any team could be considered "america's team" when the majority of people dislike them!

This is followed up by real data about game attendence and jerseys sold'

You have to talk about fans that will pay to see them play? So let's then talk about sold out seasons!!! Dallas is not even in the conversation! IN fact they are in the bottom half of the league!!!!! Here are the real facts!!! Greenbay does not hold the most sold out games. Look it up, they did not sell out in 1968.. Plus their stadium held only 35,000 in those years.. Currently the Redskins hold the record, sold out every game since 1965.. but they are still not the real winners... It is the Denver Broncos...with over 400 consective sellouts, they have been sold out every year since 1963.. The only reason they are not listed as the most sell outs is because they started in the old AFL before the merger. Also add in the fact that Denver's stadium held 78,000. As for the self proclaimed " america's team" the consective sellouts is only 160!!!! Look it up. Don't think you can be America's team if your local fan base doesnt even show up to the games

http://wiki.answers....utive_sell_outs

The Cowboys were never America's team! This was a statement made in 1974 on Monday night football by a Dallas announcer, followed by a epsn film! Bottomline Dallas is a subpar, below average team and they have been for a very long time!!!!!!!!! Since 1997 they are 108 wins and 110 losses! The media needs to stop hyping a team that has no chances, and never will until their owner gets out of the locker room and hires a real coach.

Now let's talk about jerseys sold this year: Again you do not find a Dallas player in the top 10!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.forbes.co...op/2012/08/0...

Bottomline the media continues to hype the cowboys because they know how many Dallas haters will read the article. After all that is the main goal of a sports writer getting people to read your article, but lets take the truth to next level and ask the real experts about what the best teams are! And I do not mean sports writers! I mean the people who make living off of knowing exactly how good a team is... the Las Vegas bookies

Right now the Cowboys are 80 to 1! San Fran and New England are 3 1/2 to 1, followed by the Denver Broncos at 5 to 1.

http://www.footballl...es_odds.shtm...

Maybe its time for Dallas fans to take a seat.

barbie

#19 Phllmike3

Phllmike3

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

JJ should fire his ego and hire someone who knows football to run the team