#501 crazyeddie

crazyeddie

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • LocationPa.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:03 PM

We got Pitt this week...old rivalry game.

Go Lions!!!!

Crazy...But that's how it goes. ;)

#502 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,886 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:21 AM

It's not Barrett I'm too worried about, it's his WRs. They are so inexperienced. And what I'm even more worried about than the WRs is the inexperience with their DBs. Indiana was killing them in the air for most of the game last week. These past two years they lost some notable names like Hooker, Lattimore, Conley, Vonn Bell, and Eli Apple. Baker Mayfield might have a huge game tomorrow.

As I was saying last week,   JT Barrett is horrible.   OU spanked OSU just as I predicted they would, and JT just proved why he sucks all over again.  

I don't want here another word about him.  You got no case.  The dude is a running back playing QB.

#503 C42

C42

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:03 AM

As I was saying last week, JT Barrett is horrible. OU spanked OSU just as I predicted they would, and JT just proved why he sucks all over again.

I don't want here another word about him. You got no case. The dude is a running back playing QB.

He played bad, yet somehow he'd still be the best QB in the SEC. 😁

This is a learning year for OSU. I can't see them beating PSU.

#504 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,886 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:29 PM

He played bad, yet somehow he'd still be the best QB in the SEC.

This is a learning year for OSU. I can't see them beating PSU.

He always plays bad against competition.   Thats who he is.  You are about the only one who beleives JT is anything more than a rb playing qb.  Best in the SEC? lol   Bama would never have offered him a scholarship.    OSU will improve when they find a QB.  He wasn't any good last year either.   They got to the playoff in spite of him.  

#505 C42

C42

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

He always plays bad against competition. Thats who he is. You are about the only one who beleives JT is anything more than a rb playing qb. Best in the SEC? lol Bama would never have offered him a scholarship. OSU will improve when they find a QB. He wasn't any good last year either. They got to the playoff in spite of him.

We should be better next year since the WR and DBs will have experience and a new QB will be refreshing. Hoping Haskins lives up to the hype. And it's crazy that Bama would actually start him since they have no one better. Shows how bad SEC QBs are when he would be the bext QB in the entire conference. Those QBs would make OSU's DBs look good :lol: :P

#506 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,886 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:21 PM

We should be better next year since the WR and DBs will have experience and a new QB will be refreshing. Hoping Haskins lives up to the hype. And it's crazy that Bama would actually start him since they have no one better. Shows how bad SEC QBs are when he would be the bext QB in the entire conference. Those QBs would make OSU's DBs look good :lol: :P

He's the same QB as Jalen Hurts...........who had a statistically better year last year.   Bama just signed the best QB in the 2017 class from Hawaii whose a Marcus Marriotta clone.  I think Bama should be playing him over Hurts.   In any case,  JT Barrett isn't a big game QB and he's proven it over and over.   His football career is over once Urban pulls the plug.   

#507 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,248 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:42 PM

Somethings wrong with the whole family.

#508 crazyeddie

crazyeddie

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • LocationPa.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:03 PM

My God!You're an Eagles fan AND a Buckeyes fan?Man...I really feel bad for you C42. :D ;)

Crazy...But that's how it goes. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users