#501 crazyeddie

crazyeddie

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationPa.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:03 PM

We got Pitt this week...old rivalry game.

Go Lions!!!!

Crazy...But that's how it goes. ;)

#502 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,706 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:21 AM

It's not Barrett I'm too worried about, it's his WRs. They are so inexperienced. And what I'm even more worried about than the WRs is the inexperience with their DBs. Indiana was killing them in the air for most of the game last week. These past two years they lost some notable names like Hooker, Lattimore, Conley, Vonn Bell, and Eli Apple. Baker Mayfield might have a huge game tomorrow.

As I was saying last week,   JT Barrett is horrible.   OU spanked OSU just as I predicted they would, and JT just proved why he sucks all over again.  

I don't want here another word about him.  You got no case.  The dude is a running back playing QB.

#503 C42

C42

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:03 AM

As I was saying last week, JT Barrett is horrible. OU spanked OSU just as I predicted they would, and JT just proved why he sucks all over again.

I don't want here another word about him. You got no case. The dude is a running back playing QB.

He played bad, yet somehow he'd still be the best QB in the SEC. 😁

This is a learning year for OSU. I can't see them beating PSU.

#504 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,706 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:29 PM

He played bad, yet somehow he'd still be the best QB in the SEC.

This is a learning year for OSU. I can't see them beating PSU.

He always plays bad against competition.   Thats who he is.  You are about the only one who beleives JT is anything more than a rb playing qb.  Best in the SEC? lol   Bama would never have offered him a scholarship.    OSU will improve when they find a QB.  He wasn't any good last year either.   They got to the playoff in spite of him.  

#505 C42

C42

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

He always plays bad against competition. Thats who he is. You are about the only one who beleives JT is anything more than a rb playing qb. Best in the SEC? lol Bama would never have offered him a scholarship. OSU will improve when they find a QB. He wasn't any good last year either. They got to the playoff in spite of him.

We should be better next year since the WR and DBs will have experience and a new QB will be refreshing. Hoping Haskins lives up to the hype. And it's crazy that Bama would actually start him since they have no one better. Shows how bad SEC QBs are when he would be the bext QB in the entire conference. Those QBs would make OSU's DBs look good :lol: :P

#506 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,706 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:21 PM

We should be better next year since the WR and DBs will have experience and a new QB will be refreshing. Hoping Haskins lives up to the hype. And it's crazy that Bama would actually start him since they have no one better. Shows how bad SEC QBs are when he would be the bext QB in the entire conference. Those QBs would make OSU's DBs look good :lol: :P

He's the same QB as Jalen Hurts...........who had a statistically better year last year.   Bama just signed the best QB in the 2017 class from Hawaii whose a Marcus Marriotta clone.  I think Bama should be playing him over Hurts.   In any case,  JT Barrett isn't a big game QB and he's proven it over and over.   His football career is over once Urban pulls the plug.   

#507 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,236 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:42 PM

Somethings wrong with the whole family.

#508 crazyeddie

crazyeddie

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationPa.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:03 PM

My God!You're an Eagles fan AND a Buckeyes fan?Man...I really feel bad for you C42. :D ;)

• C42 likes this

#509 emmittstaubach

emmittstaubach

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,920 posts
  • LocationWilliamsport, Pa

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:06 AM

This is a Penn State thread! Watch the Iowa game? They overcame a loud, hostile crowd, terrible officiating, and a relentless defense to win a Big Ten road game. The best usually find a way!

I DON'T CLAIM TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE DELUSIONAL! :lol:

3 Important things to remember:

1)Overall, we are only speculators

2))Laughter and bacon feed the soul

3)It's only a game

#510 boutteman

boutteman

• Moderators
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationSummerlin, NV

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:57 PM

This is a Penn State thread! Watch the Iowa game? They overcame a loud, hostile crowd, terrible officiating, and a relentless defense to win a Big Ten road game. The best usually find a way!

Doesn't hurt to have luck involved as well:

On 3rd down, the inside screen pass to the WR got knocked down at the line of scrimmage.  If you watch the replay, 3 Hawkeye defenders would've tackled him around the 4 yard line in bounds = there would have been no time left to run another play, the game would've ended.... but, the 'good play' by the DE whom knocked the ball down turned into exactly what PSU needed, lol.

#511 crazyeddie

crazyeddie

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationPa.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

I was sweating bullets at the end of the Iowa game.Iowa always plays us tough though.

Still undefeated though.Phew.

#512 emmittstaubach

emmittstaubach

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 25,920 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:44 PM

Doesn't hurt to have luck involved as well:
On 3rd down, the inside screen pass to the WR got knocked down at the line of scrimmage. If you watch the replay, 3 Hawkeye defenders would've tackled him around the 4 yard line in bounds = there would have been no time left to run another play, the game would've ended.... but, the 'good play' by the DE whom knocked the ball down turned into exactly what PSU needed, lol.

Tons of luck in college. Many top teams have enjoyed their share, including Ohio State, teams from the SEC, Notre Dame, etc. By the way LSU sure isn't what they "were"!

WE ARE!

I DON'T CLAIM TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE DELUSIONAL! :lol:

3)It's only a game

#513 cowboyfan927

cowboyfan927

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:36 AM

Penn state 38
Michigan 10

You heard it here first
#FireHarbaugh
  • C42 likes this

dak-tweets.jpg?w=1000

Let's follow Dak's advice.

#NoExcuses

#stoptakingupforhim  

#514 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,706 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:52 AM

Penn state 38
Michigan 10

You heard it here first
#FireHarbaugh

Dude,  your team is 5-1.............and they haven't really played well yet.  Thats not a bad thing.  Sure, they play ugly football but they make their opponents play ugly football too.   You wouldn't put PSU -28 on the money line and u know it.   B) 

#515 emmittstaubach

emmittstaubach

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 25,920 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:33 AM

Penn state 38
Michigan 10

You heard it here first
#FireHarbaugh

Brother, between the Cowboys and Wolverines, you're sounding a little like Coogi! Trust me, Michigan/Penn State will be closer than 28!

3)It's only a game

#516 emmittstaubach

emmittstaubach

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 25,920 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:35 AM

Dude, your team is 5-1.............and they haven't really played well yet. Thats not a bad thing. Sure, they play ugly football but they make their opponents play ugly football too. You wouldn't put PSU -28 on the money line and u know it. B)

Yep! PSU beat Iowa on the last play, and Michigan's better!

3)It's only a game

#517 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,706 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:08 PM

Yep! PSU beat Iowa on the last play, and Michigan's better!

They aren't 28 points better.  I'm just looking forward to PSU finally playing a ranked team.  :D

#518 cowboyfan927

cowboyfan927

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:37 AM

Congrats to you ES. Total dominance by Penn state

And I reiterate once more :

#FireHarbaugh

It's time to officially admit this latest Michigan coaching experiment is another colossal fail

#FireHarbaugh

Nose picking, booger slurping piece of trash

#FIREHARBAUGH

dak-tweets.jpg?w=1000

#NoExcuses

#stoptakingupforhim  

#519 emmittstaubach

emmittstaubach

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 25,920 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 03:13 AM

Congrats to you ES. Total dominance by Penn state

And I reiterate once more :

#FireHarbaugh

It's time to officially admit this latest Michigan coaching experiment is another colossal fail

#FireHarbaugh

Nose picking, booger slurping piece of trash

#FIREHARBAUGH

Wow! 42 points and more than 500 yards of offense against that defense! Penn State looks impressive. They play like that the rest of the way, they'll run the table! They'd better make hay now though, because their OC will get offered a HC job somewhere, plus they'll lose Barkley.

3)It's only a game

#520 cowboyfan927

cowboyfan927

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 03:37 AM

I'm still trying to figure out why we continued to cover Barkley with Mike McCray

You guys killed us all night with that

dak-tweets.jpg?w=1000

#NoExcuses

#stoptakingupforhim  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users