On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

Join Mickey, Bryan, and Rowan as they breakdown all of the latest Cowboys news.

• Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 4:45PM - 5:20PM CST Live On Air With DC Star Magazine Join Josh Ellis and Jeff Sullivan for an in-depth look into Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 10:15AM - 10:40AM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 2:30PM - 3:30PM CST Live Fantasy Friday Join Rowan Kavner and Ed Cahill as they talk Fantasy Football.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Wed., Nov. 20, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.

Photo

If the Cowboys sign Jared Allen.....

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 cowboyfan4lyfe

cowboyfan4lyfe

Top Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:58 AM

Would you be fine with cutting Ware?

#2 BorderlineCrazy

BorderlineCrazy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,616 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:00 AM

I would much rahter not have Allen regardless if Ware is on the team or not. Lets get younger, not older...

• Juggernaut, volusiagirl, Dark-Zero and 3 others like this

THIS MAN WILL KILL IT THIS YEAR!!

Eagles-Wilcox-stop-5.jpg

#3 Aerolithe_Lion

Aerolithe_Lion

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:02 AM

Allen will be more expensive than a restructured Ware. I don't think they can afford him.

• DannySpanks likes this

Weeden is still better than Nick Foles, as you'll soon discover.

lol...we'll see soon who gets the biggest surprise.....by week 4 TATE will be calling for Kelly and foles head

#4 Don

Don

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:08 AM

:mellow: 

• America's Cowboy, cowboyfan4lyfe, SupremeGuy and 2 others like this

w0JOZ5f.jpg

#5 Bobhaze

Bobhaze

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts
  • LocationFt. Worth, Tx.

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:17 AM

Signing Jared Allen would be another fantasy football move that will lead to another lethal dose of Kool aide. Jared Allen was over the hill two years ago. We need young guns not has bees.
  • kskboys, uvaballa, bgPete and 1 other like this

1675w5e.jpg

#6 Al_Bundy

Al_Bundy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,138 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:17 AM

yeah that should get us one playoff win...... LOL

#7 COWBOYS_LIFER

COWBOYS_LIFER

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:18 AM

No I don't agree with it he been consistence  n been the leading sacker he played hurt

Speak Your Mind

Jerry :) 

#8 chrispierce

chrispierce

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,656 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:50 AM

Screw that.Draft his replacement and get younger,while saving money.Dallas should have been doing this years ago,and every year they ignore it,is another year deeper in the toilet.Well that toilet is pretty full now,and it's time for a clean flush.
  • America's Cowboy, Dstar and Occam's razor like this

#9 Blahblahblah2k2

Blahblahblah2k2

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:53 AM

Maybe a couple of years ago. He's just another one and done type of player at best.

I agree that some experience is a good thing, but we really need to focus on our needs at our defensive line, and younger faster bigger better is only going to come from the draft.

Sorry to say this but Ware has to go. We didn't keep older players in the past. Father Time caught up to him.
  • America's Cowboy likes this
image.jpg

"Watch me make the playoffs disappear...Ta-Dah! "

Working as a designer shoesales associate, and after we just lost to the Eggs, a couple of women came up to me with Jimmy Choo shoes in their hands, asked me could I get a couple of size 8's for them.

I just about lost it.

#10 Signalman Chief

Signalman Chief

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:14 AM

Sign Allen with what, play money?????

0172.jpg

#11 kskboys

kskboys

• Moderators
  • 29,586 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:12 AM

Signing Jared Allen would be another fantasy football move that will lead to another lethal dose of Kool aide. Jared Allen was over the hill two years ago. We need young guns not has bees.

That's about what I was going to say.   Allen is in the same stage of his career as Ware.   They'll give you some quality minutes, but will be constantly fighting age and injuries.   

Oh, and younger?    Ware and Jared are around the same age. 

Seriously, where do people get this stuff from. 

• Dstar likes this

My doctor told me to start killing people.   Well, not  in those exact words.   He said I had to reduce the stress in my life.    Same thing, really. 

#12 SiCk_DiAbLo

SiCk_DiAbLo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, Va

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:12 AM

Jared & Jerry, that convo I would like to see...Jared is a Nut!!!

Posted Image

#13 lordnate

lordnate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,963 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:35 AM

Might as well rule Jared Allen out.

"Free agent Jared Allen said he wants to sign with a "good organization" that gives him a chance to win."

http://www.rotoworld...837/jared-allen

#14 daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,052 posts
  • LocationHappy Valley

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:24 AM

I would be fine with cutting Ware without sighing the Texas boy.

#15 daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,052 posts
  • LocationHappy Valley

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

Whose he kidding. Good organization or not, he'll go with whoever offers him the most cash.....pfffft.

Might as well rule Jared Allen out.

"Free agent Jared Allen said he wants to sign with a "good organization" that gives him a chance to win."

http://www.rotoworld...837/jared-allen

#16 DemBoyz

DemBoyz

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

He's not Romo/Garrett friendly - has a pair of balls. Not going to work here. We want small school losers who have no balls.

Idiot worthless post.Yea Romo has no balls...just plays with broken ribs and a messed up back because he's a lil girl like that...c'mon dude you probably would need someone to carry your car if you had broken ribs.

We can't afford him...a year or 2 from now he will be declining just like Ware...it would be nice i think we could use a player with his attitude on D.

#17 Cowboysheels049

Cowboysheels049

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:18 PM

I would much rahter not have Allen regardless if Ware is on the team or not. Lets get younger, not older...

This. If you are one player away from getting to the big game then yes BUT we need more than just Allen that is for sure.

#18 couchcoach

couchcoach

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,588 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:19 PM

No, just say no.

#19 Cummingswill22

Cummingswill22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

If we were 1 player away I would resign Ware to a cheaper deal and keep him...then go get Allen somehow. Fact is we are MANY players away. Makes no sense to get Allen at this point.

#20 Dez MONSTER

Dez MONSTER

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • LocationWhere they TALK like they have superbowl trophies...

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:34 PM

More volunteers?lol...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users