On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

Join Mickey, Bryan, and Rowan as they breakdown all of the latest Cowboys news.

• Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 4:45PM - 5:20PM CST Live On Air With DC Star Magazine Join Josh Ellis and Jeff Sullivan for an in-depth look into Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 10:15AM - 10:40AM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 2:30PM - 3:30PM CST Live Fantasy Friday Join Rowan Kavner and Ed Cahill as they talk Fantasy Football.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Wed., Nov. 20, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.

Photo

Cowboy attire

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aviator

Aviator

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, Texas

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:30 AM

I have boycotted Dallas Cowboys attire since 1998 because what I really want is not available anywhere. That's the ROYAL BLUE jersey that Dallas wore during the 1970s. This style was last used by Dallas in the 1980 NFC Championship game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Many superstitious people fell into that by Dallas wearing the away blue jersey, they would lose....HOGWASH, it's all in one's mind and real winners win with any color.Jerry has no clue what real Cowboy fans want. Tex Schramm & Bud Murchantson did.

#2 oakclifford22

oakclifford22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,947 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

I have boycotted Dallas Cowboys attire since 1998 because what I really want is not available anywhere. That's the ROYAL BLUE jersey that Dallas wore during the 1970s. This style was last used by Dallas in the 1980 NFC Championship game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Many superstitious people fell into that by Dallas wearing the away blue jersey, they would lose....HOGWASH, it's all in one's mind and real winners win with any color.Jerry has no clue what real Cowboy fans want. Tex Schramm & Bud Murchantson did.

go to trader's village and you can get all kinds of anti-cowboy gear. I have seen some great OakCliff and Cowboy gear out there that will express how you and I feel about "our present" state.........Go Cowboys!!!

#3 Thaddeus

Thaddeus

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:34 AM

Clint Murchison, not Bud Murchantson.