You are here

Photo

LIVE Opening Press Conference

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#1 deagleton

deagleton

Hall of Famer

• Administrators
  • 16,082 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:15 PM

Watch LIVE as Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones, and Jason Garrett meet with the media on day 1 of Cowboys Training Camp in Oxnard.

View the full article

#2 GMO415

GMO415

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,855 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:42 PM

First!

#3 sturt

sturt

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 07:09 PM

What the heck?

Why no video, Joe?

#4 5-7

5-7

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 07:38 PM

These watch live links are useless and should be removed. Its broke please fix it

#5 XXBryant88

XXBryant88

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:59 PM

The live video feeds the cowboys staff produces are CRAP. Why don't you get some good video people in there to run the show. You had Ed Cahill, but didn't pay him jack squat, so he left naturally. Missing taping of Cowboys Break and just over all bad work. Kent Garrison needs to go. NOW

#6 Tksboys1

Tksboys1

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,907 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:59 PM

This is not the only video that isn't working. They really need to iron out some of these kinks. Even from Oxnard this shouldn't be happening this often.

#7 Jerlyn

Jerlyn

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 07:43 PM

I'd rather see the empty podium and hear the buzz of the attendees than see bad graphics and hear old scoring plays.

#8 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

From the comments I see that many people are having problems with their live streams. They hang every 10 - 15 seconds. It is horrible and they should know how to handle this. I watch live streams on other sites all the time without problems.

What's worse, is that contacting DC.com tech support is completely useless. I have tried many times with never getting one response. I don't even know if they have tech support, or if those emails go anywhere at all. This shows me that they don't care about their fans, or the website, because they do nothing to help either. It's disappointing and frustrating as a fan to be completely ignored by a website that claims they care about the fan experience. They just never show that they do. this site has steadily gone downhill since they made all the changes many months ago. Other NFL team's websites are putting DC.com to shame. It's sad to watch. I even wrote the shows, talkin' cowboys, and the break about it because no one listens to us. I am quickly losing all respect for how this site is run.

#9 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:32 PM

They can't even get the time stamp right on their comment section, and that is super easy to fix. Yet they do nothing and show they don't care. It is highly unprofessional the way this site is run. It's 4:30, not 10:30PM. This place is a joke run by clowns. It sure would be nice to be able to watch these live streams and have them not hang, but we can't. And DC.com doesn't care at all.

#10 dscott52

dscott52

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:43 PM

worst press conference yet.....without being able to hear the reporter's questions it was a guessing game as to who Jason Garrett was talking about.

#11 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 03:40 PM

Well I see they STILL haven't fixed the stream hanging problems. Even the audio and video of an empty podium hangs. If there is a tech support dept., they don't do anything, and will not respond to to anything or anyone when a problem is reported. I sure wish they would find someone that knows what they are doing, because it's obvious that those running this site are clueless.

#12 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 03:59 PM

Man, this is pathetic. The video hangs all the time, and then the audio goes out completely. You can't watch anything live on DC.com anymore. It's hard to believe that they don't have ANYONE that can figure out how run these streams, or even how to run a website. This site at least appears to be run by amateurs that don't know what they are doing.

Heh, the audio came back, but it still hangs all the time. This is ahorrible way to run a website. And I'm starting to think they don't even have a tech support.

#13 youmadbro

youmadbro

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:09 PM

He did very good in Washington game last year. He scored on two of his 3 drives if I am not mistaken. What happen during the prep of the Cardinal game?

#14 caleab27

caleab27

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:27 PM

These videos are awful, just like the play calling and Weeden's development.

#15 oldhead cowboy

oldhead cowboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:31 PM

DUDE CANT COACH ..PERIOD

#16 oldhead cowboy

oldhead cowboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:41 PM

COACHING AND TALENT EVALUATION ARE THE REAL PROBLEM

#17 cowboyzfa65

cowboyzfa65

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:25 PM

JJ, Remember we are the ones who pay your BILLS! So keep bringing in clowns to run this team. Enjoy the sales declines. No one deserves it more. And keep blowing off your fans comments and enjoy the loneliness it will bring you!!!

#18 Brixx

Brixx

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:34 PM

Well that was wasted time.

#19 The Taco Man

The Taco Man

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:56 PM

Just can't listen to another one right now ...

#20 Blackthorn

Blackthorn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,870 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:47 PM

I love Garrett. He is such a positive person. A great trait to have.