• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1 deagleton

deagleton

Hall of Famer

• Administrators
  • 15,423 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:18 PM

Join The Break LIVE from the practice field in Oxnard as they look ahead to the day's events at Training Camp.

View the full article

#2 staubach12

staubach12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,514 posts
  • Locationthe Upstate of South Carolina

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:19 PM

I saw on another site that R. Mclain and Chaz Green have been placed on PUP.

#3 T cowboys 9

T cowboys 9

Top Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:48 PM

are they not gnna post any footage of practice or drills or anything ??

#4 martin1172

martin1172

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:55 PM

Rolando McClain, Darren McFadden and Chaz Green are on the PUP list to start training camp.
McClain will miss Games 1 thru 4, Hardy possibly will too, pending appeal.
I am so hyped to see this Cowboys defense this year. I already, see what the Offense does, which is put up points.

#5 T cowboys 9

T cowboys 9

Top Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:59 PM

yes this defense will be exciting for sure. One question though .. Do the preseason home games . Get close to selling out ?? Im going to the third one against the vikings. And im hoping to be part of a large crowd?

#6 XXBryant88

XXBryant88

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:32 PM

Come one Nick AJ. Jenkins made some nice catches on the 1/1's. You must have not caught that. My favorite battle so far, has been the O-line vs D-line. Mainly Zack Martin taking everything the D-line throws at him. I think your over doing it on the Tyron Smith and Greg Hardy Battle. You give Hardy 4 chances to get around Smith and Hardy is getting to the QB. Plus I don't think Hardy has hit his stride yet. Only 2 padded practices so far. Im really hoping our guy stay healthy, especially the LB's, RB's and DB's . We need them, can't keep losing LB's. I actually curious to see what Will Smith has to offer

#7 gcarr1213

gcarr1213

Landry Hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,114 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

How is it overblown, when Hardy has yet to beat Smith in pass rush drills.

#8 5-7

5-7

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:38 PM

video always unavailable anyone else have this issue?

#9 CowboysForever1

CowboysForever1

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

Always unavailable for me also. Must not be on air?
  • 5-7 likes this

#10 recumbent

recumbent

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:57 PM

stream is intermittent..
  • Caddy4BP and 5-7 like this

#11 5-7

5-7

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:13 PM

stream may be intermittent but the ad always plays :-)
  • Caddy4BP likes this

#12 CowboysForever1

CowboysForever1

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:30 PM

Is it me? I can never view this live anymore....

#13 romo2witten

romo2witten

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:59 PM

I would love an audio-only stream so that I can actually listen to this live. The video stream cuts out constantly.

#14 Majestic_Joe

Majestic_Joe

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 05:20 PM

Wow Dave Helman, easy on the Lord's name there.
  • DezCaughtIt_88_21_4 likes this

#15 Caddy4BP

Caddy4BP

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationSouthern CA

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:44 PM

Thought it was just me that was having problems with the live feed. We have to wait until they post it on the site later! Tough, hoping its just because of Oxnard feed!

#16 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:08 PM

Even back in Dallas the stream hangs. This is the only site that I have a problem with the stream hanging. Since others have mentioned this as well, it's the site. They don't know how to stream smoothly. It's disturbing to me that they don't have people in place that know enough to produce a smooth stream. The site just isn't run very well and it's disappointing. Other teams sites are run much better.

#17 TheRealSG

TheRealSG

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:26 PM

Even back in Dallas the stream hangs. This is the only site that I have a problem with the stream hanging. Since others have mentioned this as well, it's the site. They don't know how to stream smoothly. It's disturbing to me that they don't have people in place that know enough to produce a smooth stream. The site just isn't run very well and it's disappointing. Other teams sites are run much better.

Most sites also do not run three shows or have as much freedom as this site. If you feel the content that goes up is poor, then you must not read much of what is there. The stream issues have never been bad for me until today. So I would hesitate to say it's terribly ran when you can view the archives at anytime.

Formerly WYeates22

@TheRealSmoothG on twitter

#18 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:30 PM

I have written tech support many, many times about the streaming problem, as well as other problems, and they have never once responded to me, or done anything about the problems. it is disappointing that DC.com does not care about the fans, and can't run a website efficiently and professionally. No one at DC.com does anything to fix the problems, or do anything to show that the fans matter to them at all. Other NFL team websites make this site look like it's run by amateurs.

#19 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:37 PM

"Most sites also do not run three shows or have as much freedom as this site. If you feel the content that goes up is poor, then you must not read much of what is there. The stream issues have never been bad for me until today. So I would hesitate to say it's terribly ran when you can view the archives at anytime."

I guess you don't bother to read the comments then, because I am far from the only one having this problem. I read the site all the time. Reading articles isn't a problem. Since you don't seem to be able to read, I'll explain that to you that nowhere did I say I had a problem with the written content. But they can't do a smooth live stream to save their lives. And yes, other sites do live streaming shows as well, because I went to some of the sites, and watched their streams to compare. Also, I watched an entire baseball game, live streamed last night, without any glitches or hangs at all. So I CAN say it's not run very well, and if you don't like my opinion, well, I've never cared about that. I just wish DC.com would do something to help the fans, but they don't.

#20 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:01 PM

Heh, they can't even get the time stamp right on their own comment section. It was posted at 10:30AM, not 5:37PM. You really hafta wonder who is running this place when they can't even get something that simple correct. That is BASIC web design, and it's just a setting that is easily fixed.

Some people don't have time to go back and watch the achieves, so it would be nice if they could do a live stream without problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users