You are here

Photo

LIVE Cowboys Break

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
151 replies to this topic

#21 TheRealSG

TheRealSG

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 02:06 PM

Heh, they can't even get the time stamp right on their own comment section. It was posted at 10:30AM, not 5:37PM. You really hafta wonder who is running this place when they can't even get something that simple correct. That is BASIC web design, and it's just a setting that is easily fixed.

Some people don't have time to go back and watch the achieves, so it would be nice if they could do a live stream without problems.

You are aware of different time zones, correct? You are complaining on the forums like a spoiled child. Why not send them a message there's places on the site to do that. But, I guess with all the time you "Don't" have which you spent watching plenty of other streams that would be too large of a task.

Deep Blue was also well done, if you believe they are ignoring the problem I can state my opinion of believing you are wrong.

Formerly WYeates22

@TheRealSmoothG on twitter

#22 ring6

ring6

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 02:34 PM

streaming issue - about every 15 seconds, it freezes for about 5 seconds. Began on 8/31 on both live shows. Playing archived shows has no issue, only the live ones. Only way around it is to wait until live show is archived later in the day. Wish they would mention the issue on the show so folks know its not on their side.
btw, I did email the webmaster on this, so we will see

#23 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:18 PM

TheRealSG - "You are aware of different time zones, correct? You are complaining on the forums like a spoiled child. Why not send them a message there's places on the site to do that. But, I guess with all the time you "Don't" have which you spent watching plenty of other streams that would be too large of a task."

Like I care about a fools opinion. If they can't run a decent live feed, then I have the right to complain and express my opinion about it. If you don't like it, well, you can shove it. I wrote tech support about this, and other issues many times, and they never once responded or did anything about it. You are below a spoiled child, and keep trying to dig that coat hanger out of your forehead.

You can express your opinion, as childish as it is. When I want to see them produce a decent product for the fans, I have the right to say so. You are aware that we are in the central time zone right? I'm not sure, since you display a lack of intelligence. The time stamp on this comment section 6 hours off. So that time zone isn't even in the US. It is easily fixed, and is basically the same as setting the time zone on your computer. If they can't even get that right, that tells me they don't know what they are doing.

Now go back to yelling at kids to get off your lawn and pretending you know something. You don't hafta like what I say, or how I say it, but I can say it, and if you read it, the deal with it you little crybaby. :P

#24 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:37 PM

And I did write multiple places on the site because tech support does nothing, and does not respond. I even wrote the guys on the show to inform them of the problem, and ask that they help, since no one else does. I was very nice at first, until I was ignored repeatedly. That's not how you treat the fans.

I guess the guy that wrote the webmaster got results, because for the first time in months, the stream isn't hanging. If I had found a link on the site to write the webmaster, I would have. They don't exactly make it easy to find that link. I was far from the only one that became frustrated with DC.com's lack of response, and made less than nice comments as a result. I'm sure they understood our frustration.

The thing is, if those running the website couldn't get it right in the first place, or fix it in a timely manner, then it's pretty obvious those people do not know enough about how to set it up and maintain it properly, and they should find someone that does know how to do it. They could at least show that they care, but they don't. The fans like that they matter, since that what the site is SUPPOSED to be about in the first place.

#25 arync

arync

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:07 PM

All of you on Talkin Cowboys and the Break do a great job. I like the personnel switch I think you needed to break up the band and put Nate and Bryan one each show so we can have a true "football" person on the show to bring that perspective. This was a great show today

#26 blackfinder

blackfinder

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:06 PM

get Cassel !

#27 OldSchoolfan12

OldSchoolfan12

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:32 PM

Great show guys and gals. Love this show now with this line-up. Great give-and-take Nick with that caller from Florida wanting Tim Tebow.

#28 OldSchoolfan12

OldSchoolfan12

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 02:37 PM

"streaming issue - about every 15 seconds, it freezes for about 5 seconds. Began on 8/31 on both live shows. Playing archived shows has no issue, only the live ones. Only way around it is to wait until live show is archived later in the day. Wish they would mention the issue on the show so folks know its not on their side. btw, I did email the webmaster on this, so we will see"

Having the exact same streaming issues for the last couple of weeks. Let us, or least me know what he said.

#29 HashMarks

HashMarks

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:09 PM

You haven't talked bout the special teams. I am afraid that the punt and kick-off coverage might be a problem.

#30 martin1172

martin1172

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:54 PM

Its funny how the boys WON by 1 point against a Division Rival and however, no one wants to give ROMO credit for his 4th qtr. comeback. The Boys will regroup, watch yesterday's tape and you will see the offense that showed up in 2014, you seen them in that last qtr yesterday. Beat Philly and it will definitely shut them all up. Go COWBOYS2015

#31 bullett22

bullett22

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:14 PM

Great Show. I have been watching listening for years.

Lately you have serious bandwidth issues or something that keeps causing a pause in the show every few seconds. It happens on the browser it happens on the app it happens in different areas of town. It makes your show unwatchable live.

I wish you would fix it. It was working for a while and now the problem is back.

I love everything you do on the website but there is a problem with your broadcasts and I know you want it fixed.

#32 ActionPotential!

ActionPotential!

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:21 PM

Love the show, can%u2019t stand the girl. Her voice is very annoying. She sounds tired or bothered. It%u2019s like she%u2019s holding her breath and trying to speak or speaking through her nose. Can%u2019t listen anymore just to much.

#33 jonas_bern

jonas_bern

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:36 PM

I know we all are going to miss Dez, but think for a second , he did not prepare for the season. his attitude towards his deal did not help the team. his contract negotiations distracted him from pre season, his changed of agents also did not help. when leaders like him got into off the field issues and not prepare as much, this happens. hope him & the organization learns from this. I know he was looking for his future, but there is no future without today's work either. i read some articles suggesting that they were not concerned with Dez innaction on preseason, ummm, that is what preseason all about.

#34 TNTTYREE

TNTTYREE

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:57 PM

I rewatched the Game on NFL network & I just want to say how annoying was the obvious biased against the Cowboys from al miceals? This guy is supposed to be a Professional? What a wanna be mobster. I know he always favored the 49ers but this guy should NEVER broadcast NFL games. He is a obvious LOSER POS!
Ok with that rant over, Great Job by the Cowboys to overcome what I see as a lack of Hard practice's where we always see a lack of readiness to be prepared for real Game Speed & action. Lets hope it gets better quick, we need this game vs Filthy in the "W" column! Go Cowboys!

#35 Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:26 PM

Nick Eatman talks a lot of crap about the players. He's so smug and arrogant. The media is a joke they should ask the front office the questions and leave the players alone.

#36 TNTTYREE

TNTTYREE

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:47 PM

The Key to beating Filthy is to create Pressure in Bradfords face, inside penetration, don't allow him to follow through on his quick step drop passes & of course Hit him early & often. Stop Sproles from Big plays & win the turnover game X2!

#37 RonnieWilsonII

RonnieWilsonII

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:57 PM

Love the show...

#38 jonas_bern

jonas_bern

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:05 PM

bernardeau's man was the one hit Romo, put Collins al the game
by the way a made 7K betting for Atlanta, how in this world the odds were in favor of the Giantass favoring them by 3 points.?? thank you
Macfadden play good, a little better than 21
macfadden play well, better than 21

#39 2blu4u

2blu4u

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 02:47 PM

I've watched these shows for years and loved it. It's VERY dissapointing you can no longer stream these live!! So dissapointed in the Dallas Cowboys.... for an ogranization, who claims excellence in everything they do, this website has missed the mark.

#40 TNTTYREE

TNTTYREE

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:27 PM

I would like to ask the crew if Rod plans to use Jones more @ FS as its obvious Wilcox couldn't cover Mike Irvin's Grandma & would likely take a bad angle trying to tackle her as well UGH he...Isn't...Good...