You are here

Photo

LIVE Talkin' Cowboys

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
114 replies to this topic

#1 deagleton

deagleton

Hall of Famer

• Administrators
  • 16,116 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:16 PM

Watch LIVE as Talkin' Cowboys kicks off the first day of Training Camp practice.

View the full article

#2 dcforlife

dcforlife

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:07 PM

Mickey, Excuse me while I kiss the sky! Cmon Mick! If it was Barry Manilow you would have got it.

#3 T.J. Fraser

T.J. Fraser

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:28 PM

I'm with you Mickey. Even though you didn't come out and say The Rams are behind the cheap shots. Sorry Nate I respectfully disagree with you on Dez. He didn't want his guys being punked like the day before and I agree. The Rams where looking for this brawl from day one and the first day the Cowboys took it and to that I was upset about. Rams are a piss poor organization run by a mob type coaching staff. I blame the rams coaches on this. The should of stopped the B.S. after the first day. I hope the Rams lose every game this year and their coaching staff lose their jobs. There is no room in this league for a coaching staff that can't control their players!!!!

#4 mjbooyah

mjbooyah

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:12 PM

Here we go Cowboys, here we Go!

#5 mrfreddyrob

mrfreddyrob

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:33 PM

Am I the only one hearing Brad Sham still?

#6 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:15 PM

Can anyone at DC.com figure out how to do a live stream that doesn't hang all time? I've seen MANY other complaints about this, and yet DC.com doesn't do anything about it, nor do they seem to even care. This issue needs to get fixed, because we as fans would love to be able to watch these live streams, but we can't because it hangs so much.

I don't have any problems with live streams on other sites, so I know without a doubt, that the problem is DC.com and their lack of ability to produce a smooth stream. I've written tech support so many times without ever getting one response, that it just shows me that they do not care about the site, or the fan experience. I've been a fan of the Cowboys since I was old enough to know what football was, in the mid 60's. I was born in Dallas, and have been their fan my whole life. But this garbage is very disappointing, and it's very frustrating that they do nothing about it, and show the fans that they just do not care about us.

#7 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:29 PM

Great show, horrible production. I tried to be nice at first, but this has gotten ridiculous, and DC.com fails to show they even care a little bit.

#8 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:37 PM

Ok, well good luck guys. I can't watch this crap anymore. The hangs completely disrupt the show. I am highly disappointed in DC.com for the failure to do a smooth live stream. I guess you guys will continue to lose you audience. I've grown tired of waiting for any kind of improvement here, because it never comes, and no one shows any concern at DC.com about these problems. I've had enough and I guess the fans are unimportant, therefore making DC.com unimportant. I guess I'll hafta just quit watching. Since I can't even get a response from ANYONE at DC.com, I guess I'll start writing the local news stations and inform them how DC.com doesn't care, and inform them of how it is run, or in this case, isn't run. It's truly pathetic that you just let this inferior product continue to fail.

#9 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:36 PM

Hmmm, it says that talkin' cowboys is at 12:00 - 1:00PM, yet I find the show started at 11. What we have here, is a failure to communicate.

It sure would be nice if you guys would give accurate info.

On the plus side, I think you finally got the stream hanging problem fixed. Thank you for that, though it was allowed to go on for far too long. Just being honest.

#10 TheRealSG

TheRealSG

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:59 PM

Hmmm, it says that talkin' cowboys is at 12:00 - 1:00PM, yet I find the show started at 11. What we have here, is a failure to communicate.

It sure would be nice if you guys would give accurate info.

On the plus side, I think you finally got the stream hanging problem fixed. Thank you for that, though it was allowed to go on for far too long. Just being honest.

Someone actually connected the webmaster. Times change from time to time and it reads as starting at 11 for me.

Formerly WYeates22

@TheRealSmoothG on twitter

#11 Sik

Sik

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:15 PM

It still says 12:00 - 1:00 for me, and I didn't get in on it until 11:30 as a result. But even now as the show ends, it still says 12:00 - 1:00. I realize that times change, but they didn't change it ahead of time. Whatever, this isn't that big of a deal. Not tlike the stream hangs were. I just wish they were more accurate with their info, and more timely in fixing problems. Other than that, I love the shows, and the people on them. Especially Nate, he's always been funny. :p

It is kind of sad though that someone has to contact the webmaster to get things fixed, when contacting tech support should be enough, but it isn't. I'm not even sure if there really is a any tech support, because I've never seen them respond to anything. At any rate, as long as I can watch the shows again, I'm happy. At least until the next problem arises and is allowed to continue for weeks and months. :p

#12 bsimmon3

bsimmon3

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:40 PM

Guys I Cant hear the broadcast because the Brad Sham is still game coverage is still on.

#13 jhnrbrts1963

jhnrbrts1963

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,035 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:34 PM

OMG when are they going to fix this feed

#14 jonas_bern

jonas_bern

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:31 PM

put Collins all the game, it was Bernardeau's man who hit Romo. And Collins made a huge tackle in Escobar's fumble, reminded me the HOF 73 tackle
by the way a made 7K betting against the giantass, how in the world the odds favor them with 3 points over Atlanta?? thank you.

#15 jonas_bern

jonas_bern

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:36 PM

Deion HOF 21 said last night that Philassdelphia look like they even don't want Demarco, the just did not want anybody to have him. the are not committed to run , i agree, but Lee killed the run yesterday

#16 Needmorerings

Needmorerings

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,376 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:46 PM

They talk about the penalties, but the refs were flagging us for anything while ignoring penalties that should have been called on the Eagles. At home, that guy would have been called for stepping on Beasley's head and knocking his helmet off. Murray and Bailey would have been off setting penalties. I was actually shocked when Philly would get a penalty.

#17 JKM43

JKM43

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:55 PM

I like Mickey but he seems to be on every show all the time. And he says the same thing on all shows. Its to a point they ask him a question and I know his words before he speaks. I can see you guys are trying the last few months just clean up a little more. Yes, the hand movements are very distracting on video. Your moderators need to control the show and keep it one point. If they can't do that why do you need them.

#18 Catch22andstillcant

Catch22andstillcant

Ungrateful Mofo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,609 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:52 PM

I know a lot of you will kill me for this but......Jason Witten as great as he is will give you st least one bonehead play a game. How do you false start at home from the TE position? BTW he had one in Philly last week. I love the guy but dam

#19 jhnrbrts1963

jhnrbrts1963

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,035 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 04:33 PM

Could Nat look any less enthusiastic

#20 C Nation

C Nation

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:03 PM

we need  McClain to man handle that middle with lee on the will and Hitch on the Sam we will be much better