114 replies to this topic

#21 DraftPick71

DraftPick71

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:51 PM

Sad to say, but Christ himself suiting up couldn%u2019t help this bunch of Clowns. This whole mess is just bad management \coaching from the top down. We should have started grooming Tony Romo%u2019s replacement years ago. Just like Green Bay did with Favre and Rodgers.
We just lost to the 0 - 3 Saints with gimpy Drew Breese, time to write this season off, and focus on next year. Once again, the Cowboys are the Joke of the NFL.
Funny how Belichick can always manage to field a winning, or at least competitive team every year, while Dallas goes from playoff contenders to a$$ clowns in a matter of 2 weeks. Well, there%u2019s always next year.

#22 jasonjaypup33

jasonjaypup33

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationWestminster, MD

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:09 PM

I think they need to use a lead back and just simply use Randle like we did Dunbar. he's got good hands. The OL has to get used to a runner's style. They don't know what hole the backs are going to hit now.

#23 tigercowboy88

tigercowboy88

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:18 PM

Jonas- Deion HOF 21 said last night that Philassdelphia look like they even don't want Demarco, the just did not want anybody to have him. the are not committed to run , i agree, but Lee killed the run yesterday

They want him but dont know how to use him stubborn offensive coach, you dont pay 47 million to take him off the market and if he cant play you dont worry who got him. The issue is Karma, much like the Jimmy Johnson Curse, that type of arrogance and how he was trhown out after his contribution was horrible much like Murray!

#24 Majestic_Joe

Majestic_Joe

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 05:46 PM

Catch22 Jason Witten false starts in every game. Still this team has bigger problems than that. Right now the very coaches themselves are working to the early morning hours trying to figure out how this team can convert a 3rd down.

#25 fanobsession24

fanobsession24

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:30 PM

You did good, kid. God Bless...

#26 TravisJ

TravisJ

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 03:39 PM

Ok Lindsay apparently just talks to talk and be heard. I don't get the need for her on the show. At least Chelsey spoke only when there was a good point for her to make. smh

#27 lordbyron

lordbyron

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:35 PM

Stick a fork in them. The Cowboys are done. It's a weak division and they still cannot win it even when Romo and Dez return. Just my opinion, but I'm looking at it with my head and not with my heart.

#28 Jerry Clements

Jerry Clements

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:19 PM

Cassel had a good first half, however, a good defensive coach will be looking for tendencies that a QB has (I imagine the Giants reviewed previous film of Cassel) and found them to be the same in the game. That interception that was returned for a TD was late, at least appeared to me that way.
Also, why did they sign Kellen Moore? Was it only as a development player, or for his offensive mind? If they lose another game, why not give him a chance, it could not be any worse. If you go 50-3 in college, you must be a player.

#29 BigTymeCowboyFan

BigTymeCowboyFan

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:07 PM

Is Nate Newton a permanent fixture on Talkin' Cowboys now? geesh

#30 BigTymeCowboyFan

BigTymeCowboyFan

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:12 PM

it should be Talkin' Nate instead of Talkin' Cowboys

#31 jhnrbrts1963

jhnrbrts1963

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,034 posts
  • LocationPinebluff,NC

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:56 PM

how can you not love nate

#32 BigTymeCowboyFan

BigTymeCowboyFan

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:41 PM

how can you not love nate

LOL...I DO love Nate.

just not on this show

If you're determined to be accepted for who you are, please be aware of the 'who' you're asking us to accept!

#33 daps83

daps83

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:33 PM

Funny talking about how it is hard to find good Qb's at the end of the show and say you need to find someone that Gruden evaluates in his QB camp. Funny Cowboys already have that QB that blew Gruden's mind, but they refuse to play him.

https://www.youtube....h?v=NKGXIEiruX8

#34 equalizer74

equalizer74

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:51 AM

We are seriously getting to the point where we need to find our future franchise QB.

I give Romo ONE GOOD YEAR MORE.

NOW is the time to find his replacement so the guy can at least get 1 season of tutoring under Romo.

We will probably NOT be in a position to get a top ranked QB with our first round draft pick

The odds of a guy like Connor Cook being available is not likely by the time we have a selection

Unless we totally tank this season and I am NOT ready to concede that yet.

Maybe we trade for a higher pick?

Whatever we do JJ, you had better have a PLAN and it better be starting to formulate in that

40 year old football mind of yours right now.

We have already see what this team with any other QB but Romo is like, and it STINKS

#35 KirstenNielsen

KirstenNielsen

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 06:19 PM

Start working at home with Google! It%u2019s by-far the best job I%u2019ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go%uFEFF to tech tab for work detail,,,,,,,

---------->>> http://www.4cyberworks.com
Start working at home with Google! It%u2019s by-far the best job I%u2019ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go%uFEFF to tech tab for work detail,,,,,,,

---------->>> http://www.4cyberworks.com

#36 C Nation

C Nation

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • LocationWashington D.C.

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:31 PM

JJ WILCOX IS TOAST -

#37 Wheels

Wheels

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:49 PM

ANYONE ELSE HERE GET TIRED OF NATE'S ONGOING FLAPPING OF HIS JAW?
I MEAN A LITTLE IS OK BUT THE NON-STOP FLAPPING IS TIRESOME

#38 DALLAS74SMH

DALLAS74SMH

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:49 PM

We need a new coach this guy can't coach lol did anyone here Terry Bradshaw talk about JG.

#39 SemperFi DevilDog

SemperFi DevilDog

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:57 PM

Hi Guys,

I completely agree with Nate's one game statement. Football is not a "team" of individuals. One person doesn't "win" games. A football "team" wins games!

What I keep on seeing out of our Cowboys is "individuals". We do not have a "team". Some of our players are playing really hard. However, tape shows some of our guys not playing as hard as others. At the end of the day they have to come together as a "team", and play "together". Understand each others weakness, and help one another. Don't be pointing fingers, etc. Demand for everyone to play as hard as they can, and "demand" success. Failure is not an option. Those who don't "buy" in, ship "out". We have some individuals not playing "team" ball.

Fact is we have a "very good" football team. However, they have to believe in themselves, and stay disciplined!

That's all I've got guys. Have a nice day.

SemperFi,

#40 DALLAS74SMH

DALLAS74SMH

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:58 PM

JASON IS TOO NICE OF A GUY TO COACH HIGH EGO PLAYERS LIKE DEZ OR HARDY. JERRY DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THE COWBOY FANS. THE DEFENSE PLAYED A LOT BETTER WITH THREE LB'S. SMH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users