mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,493 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around here

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:26 AM

BTW, commish

I posted a message on the board of the league. Just in case, I hit the wrong button on denying a trade and accidentally hit approve.

Can you deny that?

#82 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 26,264 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:35 AM

BTW, commish

I posted a message on the board of the league. Just in case, I hit the wrong button on denying a trade and accidentally hit approve.

Can you deny that?

which trade

Flag.jpg

#83 Ultron

Ultron

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,217 posts
  • LocationCamarillo, CA

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:48 AM

Coming out of the gate strong!!

#84 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 26,264 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:18 AM

Coming out of the gate strong!!

Yep looks like it

Flag.jpg

#85 ItzKelz2

ItzKelz2

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,070 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:28 PM

Drafted D Murray and D Henry....starting them both....the moves that legends are made of lol.

• Capn b likes this

#ClearEyeView "A focused vision setting out on something that you have to be able to see it clear and a determined belief. You have to believe in yourself. You have to have self-belief, belief in God that you can accomplish what he wants you to accomplish. And then earned dreams: how bad do you want it, putting that work in."

DDnDriAUQAAUgNI.jpg

#86 bosd

bosd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,226 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:35 PM

Drafted D Murray and D Henry....starting them both....the moves that legends are made of lol.

Damn I wish I was not busy for the draft (was trying to get a car sold).  I wanted Murray and would have stayed away from D. Thomas with Denver's QB situation.

When did Murray go and who had the first pick?  I have Gurley and then players seem to kind of drop off, talentwise.  Did I have it?.  

Kaneh-Bosm

Most reputable news agencies will get at least a 2nd confirmation before going with a story.  We should do the same and ask of the same.  However, when it comes to common knowledge, a simple google search will suffice. 

#87 ItzKelz2

ItzKelz2

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,070 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:23 PM

Damn I wish I was not busy for the draft (was trying to get a car sold).  I wanted Murray and would have stayed away from D. Thomas with Denver's QB situation.

When did Murray go and who had the first pick?  I have Gurley and then players seem to kind of drop off, talentwise.  Did I have it?.  

I got Murray in the 5th round.  Here's the recap of the draft; Brown went first http://fantasy.nfl.c...results,replace

• bosd likes this

#ClearEyeView "A focused vision setting out on something that you have to be able to see it clear and a determined belief. You have to believe in yourself. You have to have self-belief, belief in God that you can accomplish what he wants you to accomplish. And then earned dreams: how bad do you want it, putting that work in."

DDnDriAUQAAUgNI.jpg

#88 DanAn

DanAn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:59 PM

Someone took Bailey in the 3rd round. Laughing after week 1

#89 Capn b

Capn b

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,148 posts
  • LocationPJG investigation unit for fake profiles

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:06 PM

ITZ WHAT HAPPEN TO OUR AVI !!????

• ItzKelz2 likes this

#90 ItzKelz2

ItzKelz2

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,070 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:28 PM

ITZ WHAT HAPPEN TO OUR AVI !!????

What do you mean?

DDnDriAUQAAUgNI.jpg

#91 Capn b

Capn b

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,148 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:49 AM

What do you mean?

The booty, I mean beauty with the booty....

• bosd likes this

#92 Bless the Boys

Bless the Boys

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 14 September 2016 - 11:31 AM

Not that it much matters so early in the season, but I'm curious as to why I'm in 2nd place in my division when I scored more points and also gave up less points, than the guy who is in first place? Am I missing something? Something doesn't seem quite right.

Jesus and I Love the Dallas Cowboys!

It's not about anything you've done, it's about whats been done for you.

FIGHT!

#93 bosd

bosd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,226 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 03:35 PM

I got Murray in the 5th round.  Here's the recap of the draft; Brown went first http://fantasy.nfl.c...results,replace

Lesson learned:  Never let the autodraft draft for you.  Damn, there were players that I wanted before others and those I wanted after others, lol.

Thanks for the link.

Kaneh-Bosm

Most reputable news agencies will get at least a 2nd confirmation before going with a story.  We should do the same and ask of the same.  However, when it comes to common knowledge, a simple google search will suffice. 

#94 ItzKelz2

ItzKelz2

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,070 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:06 AM

The booty, I mean beauty with the booty....

Upgrades

Lesson learned:  Never let the autodraft draft for you.  Damn, there were players that I wanted before others and those I wanted after others, lol.

Thanks for the link.

Yea even if you set your players the auto draft can still screw you over.

DDnDriAUQAAUgNI.jpg

#95 Ultron

Ultron

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,217 posts
  • LocationCamarillo, CA

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:35 PM

2-0 and hoping Gronk comes back soon!!

#96 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 28,493 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around here

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:19 AM

Question here.......

I play in one other NFL.com league. There is a trade up and I want to vote against it. I have an issue tho. It's unlike Yahoo FF and doesn't give you a button to vote against it that I see. I see something at the bottom of the page:

This trade has been accepted. The League Manager can veto this trade.

Surely you don't have to send a message to the League Manager simply to veto the trade? That's pathetic. 

#97 DanAn

DanAn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:23 PM

Big win by Zeke's freaks, looking like 120 points for the week. Other bracket is right down to the wire.

#98 DanAn

DanAn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:12 AM

Well I (Zeke's freaks) took out the league title but I'm not sure how much people were paying attention.

#99 Capn b

Capn b

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,148 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:23 AM

Well I (Zeke's freaks) took out the league title but I'm not sure how much people were paying attention.

I took a peak.. congrats. Once I seen i wasnt making the playoffs I concentrated on the one league where i kicked butt in and brought home the ship. 

#100 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 26,264 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:22 PM

hey guys trying to round yall up so we can do it again

Flag.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users