Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,588 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:56 PM

Looking good with the freshman QB #Buechelle

• Signalman Chief and My_Name_Is_Dallas like this

Run the ball. Ejecute el balón. Courir avec le ballon. Eseguire la palla. ボールを実行します. I don’t care what language you say it in. Just make sure it happens and happens often!!!!

19f1e265d92ba619ce7b66c93e5e6512.jpg

#2 boutteman

boutteman

• Moderators
  • 7,301 posts
  • LocationSummerlin, NV

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:58 PM

yeah..... I think LSU fans would take any 1 of the 4 QBs that could play in the Irish/Horns game, lol.

• My_Name_Is_Dallas likes this

#3 ItzKelz2

ItzKelz2

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,588 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:04 AM

yeah..... I think LSU fans would take any 1 of the 4 QBs that could play in the Irish/Horns game, lol.

Wonder why LSU didnt upgrade.  They have the same issue they had last season at QB.

• atlantacowboy likes this

Run the ball. Ejecute el balón. Courir avec le ballon. Eseguire la palla. ボールを実行します. I don’t care what language you say it in. Just make sure it happens and happens often!!!!

#4 ItzKelz2

ItzKelz2

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,588 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:09 AM

The Byrd can fly but catch a cold....

#5 ItzKelz2

ItzKelz2

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,588 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:12 AM

You wanna see the next Jaylon Smith......Maliek Jefferson!!!! 

#6 ItzKelz2

ItzKelz2

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,588 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:08 AM

The Longhorns are back!

#7 boutteman

boutteman

• Moderators
  • 7,301 posts
  • LocationSummerlin, NV

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:22 AM

From what I've seen, I would say the critical offseason change was the OC the Horns got.

They are easily good enough to compete for the Big12 title.

#8 ItzKelz2

ItzKelz2

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,588 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:00 AM

From what I've seen, I would say the critical offseason change was the OC the Horns got.

Experience and an upgrade at QB.  We were young and underdeveloped on the DL and gave up chunks and chunks of yardage at a time.  And right now we have a accurate QB.  

#9 My_Name_Is_Dallas

My_Name_Is_Dallas

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:47 AM

Hook Em!!

Still sad about LSU though. A half decent qb could get them into the playoffs

Jason-Witten-1600-1200.jpg

I think when the regular season starts everyone starts in the same place. #1 or #32 depending on your life outlook. (so #32 for you.)

#10 C42

C42

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:07 AM

Hook Em!!

Still sad about LSU though. A half decent qb could get them into the playoffs

Maybe if they keep losing Fournette's stock will fall to Philly's pick.  :ph34r:

Awesome win today. We might see 4 top ten teams fall in the first week if FSU loses tomorrow. Has that ever happened?

• #1fanforever likes this

#11 #1fanforever

#1fanforever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:05 AM

OC is a disciple of Art Briles. And looks like Strong has finally found his QB. Buechele a product of Arlington where his father played for the Rangers and still a bench coach.

It's easy to make labels and attach them to people, labels that are derogatory, to lessen the impact of their voice.

#12 Chill35

Chill35

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:19 PM

OSU game was fun to watch.

#13 C42

C42

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:44 AM

Now that the Buckeyes season ended the way it did, people want JT out (although I blame the playcalling more than JT, I think he gets some blame as well). Got me thinking, JT Barrett to Texas makes too much sense.

Tom Herman made JT Barrett into the great QB he was his freshman year. JT Barrett had always wanted to go to Texas. I really really doubt it happens but it'd be an interesting scenario.

#14 jordanjssr

jordanjssr

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:38 AM

Now that the Buckeyes season ended the way it did, people want JT out (although I blame the playcalling more than JT, I think he gets some blame as well). Got me thinking, JT Barrett to Texas makes too much sense.

Tom Herman made JT Barrett into the great QB he was his freshman year. JT Barrett had always wanted to go to Texas. I really really doubt it happens but it'd be an interesting scenario.

Truthfully it might be the best thing for Barrett and Ohio State. The offense was broken, and I don't think you want to start with Barrett there next year.

Football was killed by the shield.

#15 C42

C42

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:54 AM

Truthfully it might be the best thing for Barrett and Ohio State. The offense was broken, and I don't think you want to start with Barrett there next year.

I was a fan. He was one of the most accurate QBs I had seen under center for the Buckeyes his freshman year with Todd Herman. I don't hate him but it's hard to really like him at this point. The playcalling is horrible, but at the same time Barrett is missing throws he reliably made his freshman year.

Plus they have a 5* coming in next year in Tate Martell who has been compared to Manziel (in college, hopefully not off the field Manziel though). They also have Dwayne Haskins who everyone here is excited about sitting on the bench right now.

#16 Zeke

Zeke

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:51 AM

Tim Beck destroyed JT's career. Good luck with him. He has a track record of doing that so far, same thing happened to Taylor Martinez.

JT went from a accurate dual threat QB under Herman to a inaccurate scrambler once Beck took over.

• C42 likes this

#17 C42

C42

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:44 AM

LOLOLOLOL, Never mind about that JT to Texas makes sense post. You guys got Tim Beck! Good luck!

#18 Zeke

Zeke

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:51 AM

LOLOLOLOL, Never mind about that JT to Texas makes sense post. You guys got Tim Beck! Good luck!

I dont know if your an OSU or Huskers fan. But man Tim Beck is very bad. Its not all on him as he was a Co-OC. But he was the QB coach and both our QBs fell apart when he came here.

Tom Herman is a bad dude though. I really miss him being our OC.

• C42 likes this

#19 C42

C42

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:55 AM

I dont know if your an OSU or Huskers fan. But man Tim Beck is very bad. Its not all on him as he was a Co-OC. But he was the QB coach and both our QBs fell apart when he came here.

Tom Herman is a bad dude though. I really miss him being our OC.

I'm a Buckeyes fan. I agree 100%. So happy him and Warriner are both gone. Herman is awesome but UT may have to suffer a bit until Beck is gone. He's the QB destroyer.

#20 txdccowboy2002

txdccowboy2002

Top Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:13 PM

Charlie was a good hire cleaned up a mess but, he was not a good fit for Texas.Herman on the other hand will make these players play. The problem is Charlie was to nice his core values were great. I am not saying Herman is the second coming but,he will see to it they play or sit.

For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream.

Emmitt Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users