You are here

Photo

Where do we go from here?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#1 Thelosman32

Thelosman32

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationChesapeake Va

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:22 AM

Clearly we won't make the playoffs this year no way no how,what would you do at this point if you were Jerry Jones?

#2 anthonyfrederick

anthonyfrederick

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

Please fire Jason Garrett and hire Sean Payton, if possible, now that his contract is null and void!!! Please Jerry, oh Please.

#3 Signalman Chief

Signalman Chief

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Another poor performance from a bunch of cowards and weaklings, at least they did not make total fools out themselves like the Eagles did. Scandrick was the blame this time, maybe next week he can gain his respect back, but today he the goat. As the season goes slowly down the drain, it will be 17 years since the Cowboys were champions, and their incompetence will only make the fans even angrier with the whole organization. Don't blame Romo, Garret, Bryant or even Scandrick, this season is not their fault. Forget about Payton or any other top tier coach, they would not come to his team no matter how much money is offered. We Cowboys fans are just stuck with a .500 team and an owner that just want to soak up as much money as he can and have his ego puff up. I wonder how many Dallas fans will start to wear Houston gear if the Texans win even an AFC title??????

0172.jpg

#4 DCStar

DCStar

Top Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

Hire a new GM
On Any Given Sunday...Chaos Theory is in play somewhere,somehow.

#5 Big_D

Big_D

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,006 posts
  • LocationLodi, New Jersey

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:44 AM

Get Jon Gruden!!!

$%28KGrHqN,%21pcE7Bcvmh6+BPDhOFn3%29%21~

#6 TruBlueSince1982

TruBlueSince1982

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:44 AM

ORTON!

"Let it be so,..... Let it be written..."

gty_456299632_676390941.jpg

;)

#7 Big_D

Big_D

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,006 posts
  • LocationLodi, New Jersey

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

ORTON!

yeah cause this was Romos fault!! lol Coaching blows. Another tight game, another loss. Amazing stat from Mike Smith though. That's the difference coaching makes.

$%28KGrHqN,%21pcE7Bcvmh6+BPDhOFn3%29%21~

#8 ThomasJ

ThomasJ

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

Time to blow up the team. Fire sale anyone ? I don't see how bringing in more band-aids will help this gushing wound.

#9 iMario

iMario

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

Playoffs are still possible but it's a long shot, i mean a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong one. :/

ApkgJxxCIAEfqJn.jpgHate or love the 'boys, you're a fan. :D

#10 teczun

teczun

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

Playoffs are still possible but it's a long shot, i mean a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong one. :/

In the words of the inimitable Jim Mora....."playoffs?....playoffs?"

Man we just need to get a win!

#11 fansince64

fansince64

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

It's hard to continuing to take these type of games. This year I thought the results would be different, but then I thought that last year too. There is plenty of blame to go around, from coaches to players to owner, but the fact remains the 'boys are a .500 team. I watch the head coach show limited emotion no matter what the situation. JG needs to get animated, get in the players' faces, scream at the refs, or just do something. The defense plays good, but they could be great. I never see them try to strip the ball away. They seem perfectly content to tackle the ball carrier. There are bright spots on this team, but without motivation to do more, then this is what it will be for the forseeable future. Another long season....

#12 Thaddeus

Thaddeus

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:55 AM

Clearly we won't make the playoffs this year no way no how,what would you do at this point if you were Jerry Jones?

Jerry & Garrett will scapegoat injuries for 2012 and be oblivious (as usual) to the fact that this team can't put together a COMPLETE game at all, can't tackle, can't generate turnovers, have nothing clutch in their DNA, promise to practice harder and try to be better next time, have a lame draft and struggle to deal with the salary cap, and roll out mediocre football ad infinitum.

Rinse and repeat. Sixteen years so far and going strong.

#13 DallasJacob

DallasJacob

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

It's hard to continuing to take these type of games. This year I thought the results would be different, but then I thought that last year too. There is plenty of blame to go around, from coaches to players to owner, but the fact remains the 'boys are a .500 team. I watch the head coach show limited emotion no matter what the situation. JG needs to get animated, get in the players' faces, scream at the refs, or just do something. The defense plays good, but they could be great. I never see them try to strip the ball away. They seem perfectly content to tackle the ball carrier. There are bright spots on this team, but without motivation to do more, then this is what it will be for the forseeable future. Another long season....

At this rate we are going to end up a .300 team
Posted Image

#14 Takeitanlikeit

Takeitanlikeit

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

I wish we had a defense like the bears, then we would not need a offense.

#15 TulsaDally

TulsaDally

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Given this season as it stands and taking into account the past 11 years, the GM and coaches would be fired. Players would be traded for draft picks, plain and simple.

#16 candyman

candyman

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

Draft maybe a new head coach ..... upcoming game watching the camera man scanning the cheerleaders on the sideline..... Atlanta got some fine girls

#17 clarmr

clarmr

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:02 AM

1. hire bill polian as gm (if u refuse to do this then hire gruden/saben/cohwer and you do the rest of the items below)
2. allow him to fire jg
3. allow him to access the qb
4. allow him to select the next real deal coach with a proven track record
5. allow felix jones, dez bryant go if thier contracts are up...if they are not trade them...

"The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation."

murray_zps6e0c06ef.jpg

#18 Signalman Chief

Signalman Chief

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

1. hire bill polian as gm (if u refuse to do this then hire gruden/saben/cohwer and you do the rest of the items below)
2. allow him to fire jg
3. allow him to access the qb
4. allow him to select the next real deal coach with a proven track record
5. allow felix jones, dez bryant go if thier contracts are up...if they are not trade them...

These things will never happen as long as Jerry Jones is in control......

0172.jpg

#19 TYLEE826

TYLEE826

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

Since JJ won't fire JG or hire a GM....we'll just have to go on a 8 game win streak....The streak starts Nov. 11th at Philly! I'll drive the bandwagon....hop on now or be left behind! :D

#20 Al_Bundy

Al_Bundy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,268 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

I think we go back and watch the films, check out how we did on all 3 phases of the game, and execute better. We then need to cut down on penalities and check the 3 phases of play. Check the videos, and execute, I think we executed, but didn't watch the videos but we did check the 3 phases. Defense did good and the other 3 phases looked good, but we need to watch the film to see the good job we did, while we learn to execute , and check the phases.