You are here

Photo

LOSERS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 72TALL

72TALL

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

BUMS!!! Get Jerry out !!!!

#2 membersince1977

membersince1977

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

heads need to roll
Posted Image

#3 TheUltimateFan

TheUltimateFan

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

did you just say get the OWNER out? Really? He owns the teams. He will do whatever tickles his fancy. End of discussion. You don't like it, root for another team.

I'll agree something drastic must happen, but truth be told, many people thought there would be better discipline under Garrett, but as soon as Garrett played by Jerry Jones' rules, it just didn't pan out that way. He was a crappy OC. When I got the HC position, I KNEW the team was doomed. Bad GM'ing and even if Jerry Jones fired himself, that idiot would hire his son.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New+York+Giants+v+Dallas+Cowboys+lC-DCj1

This team could crash and burn every year .... it's still Dallas Cowboys til I die.

#4 PGonzales61

PGonzales61

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationWyoming

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

Same ole same ole after a loss......
I Will Always Bleed Silver and Blue

#5 T.J.

T.J.

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,438 posts
  • LocationRocky Mountains

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

waste of time to say anything anymore.
stop buying tickets, merchandise etc....rebel!

#6 Cowboy realist

Cowboy realist

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationFort Worth Texas

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

We are just not that good. Teams have figured out to stuff the run let our receivers make the mistake. And it works. Romo or the receivers can not move the ball 80 yards with consistency.

#7 Takeitanlikeit

Takeitanlikeit

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:44 AM

did you just say get the OWNER out? Really? He owns the teams. He will do whatever tickles his fancy. End of discussion. You don't like it, root for another team.

I'll agree something drastic must happen, but truth be told, many people thought there would be better discipline under Garrett, but as soon as Garrett played by Jerry Jones' rules, it just didn't pan out that way. He was a crappy OC. When I got the HC position, I KNEW the team was doomed. Bad GM'ing and even if Jerry Jones fired himself, that idiot would hire his son.

I guess he means kidnapping or a sniper bullet.