You are here

Photo

Cowboys Suffer Familiar Finish In Atlanta With 19-13 Defeat

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1111 replies to this topic

#1061 ThaBoyzILuv

ThaBoyzILuv

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

And id we gone talk draft

1st Jarvis Jones DE Pass Rushing Beast Georiga
2nd Geno Smith QB Winner and wanna win West Virgina
3rd DT a Big Beast from a SEC Team

Jarvis Jones can start right away taking Colemen spot and I like what I see in T. Crawford he can start on the other side, Geno Smith smart QB who can throw the ball and we need a Future QB and grab a Big DT cause Ratliff be getting worn down by them big OLinemen.. I know we not going OLine cause JJ believe in the OLine he has and he not going to change it..

#1062 ThaBoyzILuv

ThaBoyzILuv

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

I hope RR stay another yr he will have this D outstanding

#1063 sickoflosing

sickoflosing

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

How is Robinson doing in Jax? Seemed like him and Romo had a good chemistry or when things broke down Robinson knew where to be. Who knows...JJ would've paid high dollar and this year he would've pulled a hammy or something or drop balls.

#1064 sickoflosing

sickoflosing

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

Yes the Cowboys need a beast on defense. They need someone who is nasty and mean. Demarcus is good but would be nice if he was mean or meaner. I just don't get that mean vibe from him.

#1065 nader

nader

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,301 posts
  • LocationAmerican by birth , Southern by the Grace of God.

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

Actually I don't know why I made that comment about the defense. I know our troubles are on the offensive side of the ball. You know , you just blurt something out when your thinking of something in your head , like answering your mind ??????????
This is how these 2012 Cowboys have me mentally right now ....

#1066 sickoflosing

sickoflosing

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

Nader..yes the Cowboys and JJ have us where they want us. They don't want our brains working. Of course once the offense fixes their problems, well at least for a game or two, then the defense will struggle and if the defense doesn't struggle the special teams will struggle and if all phases of the games are working the coaching will struggle. That's what I believe because that's what they have shown us for a very long time.

#1067 football_cop

football_cop

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

It's time to give up just like the Redskins coach announced it was time for them to give up.

Let's set our goals a little bit lower then we wouldn't be so disappointed: 6-10

#1068 football_cop

football_cop

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

by the end of the year, this team will have a LOT of moral victories, and a high draft pick.

We all need to be patient and give the redhead at least 5 more years. Load up on high draft picks year after year and at some point, we'll be loaded with talent. There's just not enough talent on this team for the redhead to win with.

#1069 football_cop

football_cop

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

Garrett's been here 5 years and hasn't done anything in those 5 years, but, let's all be patient. Let's root root root for the head coach:

5 more years!!! 5 more years!!! 5 more years!!!

#1070 Colourized

Colourized

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Rob Ryan is the best thing to happen to this team. For a while the problem was defense, we couldnt hold leads and we couldnt keep teams from running away with it. But smart picks in Claiborne, Lee, Carter and picking up Carr has really made this defense impressive looking and has given Rob more than enough tools to play with the big boys and win games. Although now we finally have a consistent defense we can trust to hold leads and keep games close but now it seems the offense is the problem.

13 points isnt good enough to win games or make the playoffs, we have seen flashes of how good this offense can be at times, but not enough. I dont blame the O-line either, they have been improving though they're not great they are not the problem on this offense.

I would like to have Rob Ryan promoted to coach, but I like what he has been doing with this defense too much to let him get distracted by coaching duties, keep him coaching this D. Garrett needs to grow a pair and start showing emotion and calling some plays with emotion or else I dont wanna see him come back.

#1071 4evercowboyfan

4evercowboyfan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,146 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:44 PM

Season's only half over, yet, we're done. SAD,REALLY SAD!!!!!

#1072 D.Staubach

D.Staubach

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • Locationyour girl friends dreams

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

Jarvis Jones can start right away taking Colemen spot and I like what I see in T. Crawford he can start on the other side, Geno Smith smart QB who can throw the ball and we need a Future QB and grab a Big DT cause Ratliff be getting worn down by them big OLinemen.. I know we not going OLine cause JJ believe in the OLine he has and he not going to change it..

Jones is a 240 De he wouldn't play 3-4 De..
He is a 3-4 OLB..
He would replace Spencer.. Not Coleman..
He 2 small to play DE in a 3-4....
3-4 De are 285-310 pounds...

#1073 Godspeed Dan

Godspeed Dan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • LocationSanta Fe, NM

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

JG needs to let Romo run the Hurry-Up all game long; like when Kelly did it in 1991. Then when Costa and Murray are back, we can mix in a more conventional offense. Cook and Felix cannot be trusted to run. We need Beasley, 1-1, to take KO's spot. KO caught an easy TD, but dropped a couple of 3rd down passes that killed drives we needed to to score on to win. Austin did too. Cole does not drop passes. Dunbar and Tanner need to replace Felix, especially now that they are both healthy and Felix has a Bum shoulder again and a bum pair of legs and back and groin... he's done! We need Murray and Costa before we use a running game plan as Cook and Felix cannot run the ball.

#1074 Godspeed Dan

Godspeed Dan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • LocationSanta Fe, NM

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

Ernie Sims is playing great, he had 7 tackles, second only to Carter's 10. Carter is a great ILB, like Lee but faster and more athletic. With Lee and Carter next year we''' have the best LB corps in decades! Rat going out proves we need a 3-4 350lb NT this off-season. Then Rat, Crawford, Hatch can play DE and Brent and the new NT can push the enemy OL to the QB every play.

#1075 Fieldsnake

Fieldsnake

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,446 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

Jones is a 240 De he wouldn't play 3-4 De..
He is a 3-4 OLB..
He would replace Spencer.. Not Coleman..
He 2 small to play DE in a 3-4....
3-4 De are 285-310 pounds...

And Geno will go in the 1st round! :)

Every family has one weird relative. If you don't know who it is, it's probably you.

#1076 ThaBoyzILuv

ThaBoyzILuv

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Hire Eric Mangina he say the boys got a team that can make a push, JG need to be the HC and not the OC let Bill C worry about that and JJ need to sit down somewhere and shut the F up

#1077 ThaBoyzILuv

ThaBoyzILuv

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Geno may fall to the second not to many teams looking for QB

#1078 rush2112

rush2112

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

DEZ disappeared in yet another game .

#1079 Fieldsnake

Fieldsnake

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,446 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

Geno may fall to the second not to many teams looking for QB

kc,jags,jets, and you can count on the raiders always drafting QB's! I would personally prefer more of a pocket passer than a run / spread offense type QB. Andrew Luck is starting to show why!

Every family has one weird relative. If you don't know who it is, it's probably you.

#1080 ThaBoyzILuv

ThaBoyzILuv

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

Dez was just Hurting and when he was out there, Over throws fromu no who