#1 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around here

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:17 AM

I've played this for years. It's easy and may only take a few moves.

http://playoffchalle...group/directory

Password: Dak & Zeke

You want to pick who you think will go all the way and score you the most points. But, think about it as taking chances. 

If you think Dallas and KC is going to the SB, you may want to pick nothing but Chiefs and Cowboys who will score the most.

First round, scores single points. If your player's team wins, they go to "their" second round and will score double. They win again, they go to "their" third round, score triple. If their team loses, they are eliminated and you  pick another player to take their place. Their replacement will start over with single points. 

If you mix up players of different teams, you have a better chance of having a player going all the way. All players of one or two teams, also a better chance of all of them getting knocked out. It's you choice. Last year I was lucky and for the first time picked players of two teams. Of course it was Carolina and Denver. I won.

The WC game I had no points since they didn't play. Divisional game I got double. Conference I got triple. SB I got quadruple since all my picks were still in for the 4th round.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users