#21 sulu1701

sulu1701

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,922 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:05 AM

Complaint: There should have been a cop on the scene so Witten could report a mugging

Complaint: They should have run more in the red zone

Complaint: They should have run more to run out the clock, AR should never have that much time left on the clock

Complaint: Dez was in single coverage all day

Complaint: Can somebody put Doug ( Holding/False Start )Free out of our misery ?

Complaint: Why did Dak spike the ball when they still had a timeout ?

• Juggernaut likes this

The Only Reason For Time Is So That Everything Doesn't happen At Once - Buckaroo Banzai

Whose Wine,What Wine, Where The Hell Did I Dine? - Peter Frampton

If You Ever Get Annoyed Look At Me I'm Self Employed, I Love To Work At Nothin All Day - BTO

The Ocean Is A Desert With Its Life Underground And A Perfect Disguise Above - AmericaIMG_3160_zps002a59ae.png

#22 Deathmonkey

Deathmonkey

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationPJG Stealth Ops.

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:40 AM

I don't live in North Jersey anymore. I'm in CT....But the "idiots" part still applies.

Sadly, that's the entire U.S.A.   I was thinking about suggesting the formation of a small community in Gov't-free Antarctica. Sure, it's cold, but you don't have to worry about the idiots in charge because we'd BE the idiots in charge!

#23 Runwildboys

Runwildboys

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,093 posts
  • LocationPJG - East Coast Chapter

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:21 AM

Sadly, that's the entire U.S.A.   I was thinking about suggesting the formation of a small community in Gov't-free Antarctica. Sure, it's cold, but you don't have to worry about the idiots in charge because we'd BE the idiots in charge!

Yeah, but I'm smart enough to try to find a warm, uncharted island before I head to Antarctica!

• Deathmonkey likes this

wOZF2v4.jpg

#24 Deathmonkey

Deathmonkey

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,287 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:11 AM

Yeah, but I'm smart enough to try to find a warm, uncharted island before I head to Antarctica!

Then you have to worry about Tsunami's, Malaria, etc.  Sounds like a better option though.

#25 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,094 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:59 AM

Complaint: Only three NFL games left, not counting the Pro Bowl. I hate the long wait until NFL games returns.

Qm9qBfi.jpg

#26 Runwildboys

Runwildboys

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 28,093 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

Then you have to worry about Tsunami's, Malaria, etc.  Sounds like a better option though.

I'd rather live on a tropical island for a week than freeze my ass off in Antarctica for a day.

wOZF2v4.jpg

#27 cwbyfan88

cwbyfan88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,075 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:08 PM

Complaint: why can't wives go on cruises and not cheat on you?

#28 Runwildboys

Runwildboys

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 28,093 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:58 AM

Oh no!  I'm so sorry to hear that!!

wOZF2v4.jpg

#29 Deathmonkey

Deathmonkey

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,287 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:54 AM

I'd rather live on a tropical island for a week than freeze my ass off in Antarctica for a day.

You don't think it would be cool to see your pee freeze the second it exits? Pansy.  :D 

#30 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • 30,094 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:34 AM

Sorry to hear that. How did you find out?

Qm9qBfi.jpg

#31 Deathmonkey

Deathmonkey

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,287 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 04:53 AM

Dang dude, that sucks.  They don't all do it though. Time to change the profile pic!

#32 cwbyfan88

cwbyfan88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,075 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:16 AM

Sorry to hear that. How did you find out?

This is going to sound weird but......
I had a dream three nights in a row in which an Angel told me my wife had been unfaithful.
So I asked her about it and she tried to deny it. I told her I already knew and then she confessed everything.
She had been back for two weeks. I never suspected a thing until I had those dreams or what ever you want to call them.
What sucks even more is I have a 2 year old son. I don't want him growing up in a divorced family and I love this girl so much I might be crazy enough to forgive her.

#33 cwbyfan88

cwbyfan88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,075 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:19 AM

Dang dude, that sucks. They don't all do it though. Time to change the profile pic!

Yeah I thought my wife would be one of those that wouldn't. I never expected this from her. 8 years together. 5 in marriage. Two year old son. I would have lay down my life for her. So this has been rough.

#34 chrispierce

chrispierce

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 21,154 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:03 AM

Bums in front stores,and gas stations. Really can't stand it.
  • Juggernaut likes this

#35 Deathmonkey

Deathmonkey

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,287 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:31 AM

Yeah I thought my wife would be one of those that wouldn't. I never expected this from her. 8 years together. 5 in marriage. Two year old son. I would have lay down my life for her. So this has been rough.

Once that trust is broken, it's very hard to get it back. Sorry you have to deal with this man.  One thing you need to do is demand that she get checked out by a doctor no matter what she says.

#36 Runwildboys

Runwildboys

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 28,093 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:33 AM

This is going to sound weird but......
I had a dream three nights in a row in which an Angel told me my wife had been unfaithful.
So I asked her about it and she tried to deny it. I told her I already knew and then she confessed everything.
She had been back for two weeks. I never suspected a thing until I had those dreams or what ever you want to call them.
What sucks even more is I have a 2 year old son. I don't want him growing up in a divorced family and I love this girl so much I might be crazy enough to forgive her.

Forgiving is one thing. Forgetting and trusting is something you'll never do again.
  • cwbyfan88 likes this

wOZF2v4.jpg

#37 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • 30,094 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:42 PM

Once that trust is broken, it's very hard to get it back. Sorry you have to deal with this man. One thing you need to do is demand that she get checked out by a doctor no matter what she says.

Unfortunately a DNA test to confirm his paternity of the child might be another thing he may need to get checked.

Qm9qBfi.jpg

#38 cwbyfan88

cwbyfan88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,075 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:34 PM

Unfortunately a DNA test to confirm his paternity of the child might be another thing he may need to get checked.

He looks just like me. Spitting image. Thats one thing I would rather just not know. I would like to believe he is mine.
  • Deathmonkey and Runwildboys like this

#39 cwbyfan88

cwbyfan88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,075 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:36 PM

Forgiving is one thing. Forgetting and trusting is something you'll never do again.

Yeah. That's what I told her. I could forgive her. But I couldn't ever trust her or forget. I would see another man every time I'm intimate with her. I don't know what to do.

#40 Runwildboys

Runwildboys

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 28,093 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

Yeah. That's what I told her. I could forgive her. But I couldn't ever trust her or forget. I would see another man every time I'm intimate with her. I don't know what to do.

Whatever you do, do it after careful consideration. Maybe go on a cruise yourself. Hell, I'd make her bring a girl home for me, just to even things up.

wOZF2v4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users