• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,287 posts
  • LocationPJG - East Coast Chapter

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:13 AM

Complaint:
ZwexwSG.png
W1mh9Zc.png
vdr1OkI.gif

What a waste of space that jackass is. "I just do whatever the commish tells me."
  • Juggernaut likes this

wOZF2v4.jpg

#743 sulu1701

sulu1701

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:47 PM

What a waste of space that jackass is. "I just do whatever the commish tells me."

Yeah, " If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you " kind of thing 

• Juggernaut and Runwildboys like this

The Only Reason For Time Is So That Everything Doesn't happen At Once - Buckaroo Banzai

Whose Wine,What Wine, Where The Hell Did I Dine? - Peter Frampton

If You Ever Get Annoyed Look At Me I'm Self Employed, I Love To Work At Nothin All Day - BTO

The Ocean Is A Desert With Its Life Underground And A Perfect Disguise Above - AmericaIMG_3160_zps002a59ae.png

#744 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,071 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:44 AM

Complaint:

ZwexwSG.png

W1mh9Zc.png

vdr1OkI.gif

"...a decision which is fair and consistent." -- Harold "Ass-Kisser of the Year" Henderson

The 6 game minimum suspension for domestic violence was unanimously endorsed on Dec 10th, 2014.

These are the domestic violence related suspensions that I could find since then:

• April 22nd, 2015: 10 game suspension to Greg Hardy for a domestic violence arrest.
  • September 8th, 2015: 3 game suspension to Jonathan Dwyer for a domestic violence charge.
  • September 8th, 2015: 6 game suspension to Rodney Austin for a guilty domestic violence charge.
  • November 16, 2015: 2 game suspension to Junior Galette for a domestic violence charge.
  • August 17th, 2016: 1 game suspension to Josh Brown for a domestic violence arrest.
  • October 14th, 2016: 4 game suspension to Derrick Coleman for a guilty domestic violence charge.
  • August 11th, 2017: 6 game suspension to Ezekiel Elliott for a domestic violence allegation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suspensions_in_the_National_Football_League

Ezekiel Elliott's minimum 6 game suspension was neither "fair" or "consistent" with previous incidents.

• Willpak likes this

S0RVysY.png

#745 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • 31,071 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:58 AM

"...a decision which is fair and consistent." -- Harold "Ass-Kisser of the Year" Henderson

The 6 game minimum suspension for domestic violence was unanimously endorsed on Dec 10th, 2014.

These are the domestic violence related suspensions that I could find since then:

• April 22nd, 2015: 10 game suspension to Greg Hardy for a domestic violence arrest.
  • September 8th, 2015: 3 game suspension to Jonathan Dwyer for a domestic violence charge.
  • September 8th, 2015: 6 game suspension to Rodney Austin for a guilty domestic violence charge.
  • November 16, 2015: 2 game suspension to Junior Galette for a domestic violence charge.
  • August 17th, 2016: 1 game suspension to Josh Brown for a domestic violence arrest.
  • October 14th, 2016: 4 game suspension to Derrick Coleman for a guilty domestic violence charge.
  • August 11th, 2017: 6 game suspension to Ezekiel Elliott for a domestic violence allegation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suspensions_in_the_National_Football_League

Ezekiel Elliott's minimum 6 game suspension was neither "fair" or "consistent" with previous incidents.

aZtbGp2.png

twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/906099842706964481

jcV5Cp3.png

• Willpak likes this

S0RVysY.png

#746 Runwildboys

Runwildboys

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 29,287 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

aZtbGp2.png
twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/906099842706964481

jcV5Cp3.png

Now that he's not with the Giants, they can give him a bigger suspension.
  • Juggernaut and Willpak like this

wOZF2v4.jpg

#747 Willpak

Willpak

• Moderators
  • 44,954 posts
  • Locationis none of your business. =)

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:46 PM

I about popped a vein in my neck when I saw this. 

• Juggernaut likes this

Hard work will always overcome natural talent when natural talent doesn't work hard enough. - Alex Ferguson

nyOZCda.jpg

#748 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • 31,071 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:50 AM

I about popped a vein in my neck when I saw this.

I pictured the "Trying to Hold a Fart Next to a Cute Girl in Class" meme when I read this.

XP7NDxb.png

knowyourmeme.com/memes/trying-to-hold-a-fart-next-to-a-cute-girl-in-class

• Willpak and cwbyfan88 like this

S0RVysY.png

#749 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • 31,071 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:42 AM

Complaint: Tu2MWDH.png

Let him finish the season and resolve this in the courts after the season. It's not like he's going to set the rushing touchdown record this season or something. His coach, Jason Garrett, and/or offensive coordinator, Scott Linehan, won't even give him the ball once from 1st and goal on the 3 yard line. Instead they call 3 passes. Just let him play.

S0RVysY.png

#750 cwbyfan88

cwbyfan88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:47 PM

Why do some customers have to be such asholes. I did a job correctly the way I've always done my work. 13 years in the business never any call backs for my workmanship. This one idiot thinks he knows everything there is to know about Construction. Refuses to pay me for my work saying I installed it incorrectly. I told him it's how I've been trained to do it and how I've been doing it for 13 years. He tells me doesn't make it the right way. Wtf?!?! I'm quickly becoming antisocial. People suck! Lol
  • Dr. T and atlantacowboy like this

#751 Runwildboys

Runwildboys

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 29,287 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:21 PM

Why do some customers have to be such asholes. I did a job correctly the way I've always done my work. 13 years in the business never any call backs for my workmanship. This one idiot thinks he knows everything there is to know about Construction. Refuses to pay me for my work saying I installed it incorrectly. I told him it's how I've been trained to do it and how I've been doing it for 13 years. He tells me doesn't make it the right way. Wtf?!?! I'm quickly becoming antisocial. People suck! Lol

Sounds like you're almost ready to join my misanthropy based church!
  • cwbyfan88 likes this

wOZF2v4.jpg

#752 Deathmonkey

Deathmonkey

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,561 posts
  • LocationPJG Stealth Ops.

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

Sounds like you're almost ready to join my misanthropy based church!

Isn't your church's slogan "Saturate the planet with nukes and let some other species have a turn" ???

• cwbyfan88 and Runwildboys like this

#753 Runwildboys

Runwildboys

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 29,287 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:50 PM

Isn't your church's slogan "Saturate the planet with nukes and let some other species have a turn" ???

"...after I die of natural causes."
  • cwbyfan88 likes this

wOZF2v4.jpg

#754 Deathmonkey

Deathmonkey

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,561 posts
  • LocationPJG Stealth Ops.

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:22 PM

lol, of course. How could I forget that?

• cwbyfan88 and Runwildboys like this

#755 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • 31,071 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:34 AM

Hopefully just not wanting to be sociable and not the personality disorder that most criminals have; aka sociopaths.

• cwbyfan88 likes this

S0RVysY.png

#756 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • 31,071 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:39 AM

Somewhere a high bridge with railroad tracks underneath is surprised to hear this. lol

• Runwildboys likes this

S0RVysY.png

#757 Runwildboys

Runwildboys

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 29,287 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:30 AM

Somewhere a high bridge with railroad tracks underneath is surprised to hear this. lol

Gravity is part of nature. ;)

wOZF2v4.jpg

#758 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,706 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:00 PM

Do what I do.  When you deal with general public,  get your money up front or at least enough to cover your costs.   If you are good at what you do,  you will be in enough demand to make your own terms. 

• cwbyfan88 likes this

#759 Runwildboys

Runwildboys

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 29,287 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:11 AM

Do what I do.  When you deal with general public,  get your money up front or at least enough to cover your costs.   If you are good at what you do,  you will be in enough demand to make your own terms. 

He's definitely good at his job.  He did the gutters on my house last year, and most of them are still up!   J/K  They look great!

wOZF2v4.jpg

#760 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • 31,071 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:24 PM

Complaint: The atmosphere of this forum after a loss. If this game continues the way it's going, this week will suck.

• Deathmonkey and cwbyfan88 like this

S0RVysY.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users