22 replies to this topic

#21 oakclifford22

oakclifford22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:06 PM

'91 and '92.  That '92 Oilers team would have given the Cowboys way more trouble than Buffalo did.  Unlike the '91 team, that lost to Denver is stunning fashion, and never would have beaten the Redskins anyway, the '92 team had a wicked defense.

the '91 Oilers would have humiliated the '92 Cowboys in a SB, a year late and a dollar short.......Pretty much describes the situation in Houston.......LMAO!

#22 cowboyfan927

cowboyfan927

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,028 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:03 AM

And we see Romo getting the same treatment while he was dragging a badly constructed team to mediocrity.    Luck, Cam, Brees, Rivers, Flacco, Eli, Ryan:   all those guys didn't win w/ a bad D and/or OL.     Some get bashed, some get excuses made.    Really strange stuff.

Pretty accurately stated.

I miss him but I am happy for him that he is on to other pastures and (seemingly) doing well.

Played his guts out for this team.  For the most part, pretty underappreciated.

I'll be a fan of his until the day I die.  Dang good player, gave everything he had, class act.

I'd be ecstatic if my boys turned out like him.

• kskboys likes this

fmj-blanket-party-o.gif

#23 Flamma

Flamma

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:17 AM

the '91 Oilers would have humiliated the '92 Cowboys in a SB, a year late and a dollar short.......Pretty much describes the situation in Houston.......LMAO!

I made a mistake in an earlier post.  I meant the '93 Oilers.  I thought that was their best team because of their D.  That was the year of the punch, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users