#181 LegendaryLandry

LegendaryLandry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,819 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

Just keep to the script. Great plan.

I'll break soon. You just keep going. I mean, I've made it this far but you can tell you're really getting under my skin now. I mean, who would use so many words if not motivated by sheer animal rage, right?

Oh so now you are trying to pin this whole thing on me about getting under your skin?

Its not my fault you are malfunctioning or discombobulated.

Guess i'll need my lawyer just in case the authorities along with trump and your fan club show up at my door claiming damages.
Yes id like to order my Cowboy Blinders please...Heavy on the tent...how much you say?

#182 Haimerej

Haimerej

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,500 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

Oh so now you are trying to pin this whole thing on me about getting under your skin?

Let it go, Elsa.

Its not my fault you are malfunctioning or discombobulated.

Wait a second, what page are we on? I was at Act 3 scene 6.

Guess i'll need my lawyer just in case the authorities along with trump and your fan club show up at my door claiming damages.

No worries. I kept trying to get the lowdown on you from other posters but the only Landry avatared poster anyone could recall was GMO.

#183 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:54 PM

OK. LegendaryLandry and Haimerej you guys have me rolling over in my grave right now. And it freaking hurts. So could you stop it?

#184 Haimerej

Haimerej

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,500 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:06 PM

OK. LegendaryLandry and Haimerej you guys have me rolling over in my grave right now. And it freaking hurts. So could you stop it?

To be fair, it's his thread. I don't mind indulging his obsession.
  • THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY likes this

#185 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:20 PM

Ok why do all rivers flow South when all compasses point North?

#186 LegendaryLandry

LegendaryLandry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,819 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:32 PM

Let it go, Elsa.

Wait a second, what page are we on? I was at Act 3 scene 6.

No worries. I kept trying to get the lowdown on you from other posters but the only Landry avatared poster anyone could recall was GMO.

This is not act 3 or scene 6. Weve actually been taking 5 for two days now because you cant seem to get a post right.

And i am not elsa, your wife is. She informed me you were going senile.

Maybe you need some bacon. It cures everything according to the forum.
Yes id like to order my Cowboy Blinders please...Heavy on the tent...how much you say?

#187 Haimerej

Haimerej

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,500 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

Ok why do all rivers flow South when all compasses point North?

Rivers flow downhill and compasses point wherever the Freemasons want them to point.

#188 Haimerej

Haimerej

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,500 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

This is not act 3 or scene 6. Weve actually been taking 5 for two days now because you cant seem to get a post right.

Your devotion to obfuscation is a gift.

And i am not elsa, your wife is. She informed me you were going senile.

You must not have kids.

Since you're so close to my wife, could you ask her to pick up some milk on the way home?

Maybe you need some bacon. It cures everything according to the forum.

Almost everything... unfortunately for yourself some things can't be cured.

#189 LegendaryLandry

LegendaryLandry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,819 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:35 PM

Twitter was actually created by birds.

Sparrows actually tweet.

Big bird is their leader, who is suing Evan Williams and others for copyright.

#190 GMO415

GMO415

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,029 posts
  • Location714

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:39 PM

Is it possible to convert JJ to Crown from Johny Blue?

f304becd6fde9e4f7ffca8a3e9a5f484.jpg

#191 LegendaryLandry

LegendaryLandry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,819 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:36 PM

Your devotion to obfuscation is a gift.

You must not have kids.

Since you're so close to my wife, could you ask her to pick up some milk on the way home?

Almost everything... unfortunately for yourself some things can't be cured.

Must not have kids? There you go snatching things out of the air. Must come with the symptoms of your condition.

Elsa informed that you are lactose intolerant. I wouldnt expect you to remember that.

Hell you just went from believing you were doing acts and scenes to screaming, KIIIIIIIIDS.

#192 Haimerej

Haimerej

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,500 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:08 AM

Must not have kids? There you go snatching things out of the air. Must come with the symptoms of your condition.

Yeah. The, "Let it go Elsa," thing referred to Frozen. Guess I should have said, "young daughters," instead of kids. I should know by now you're not very good at subtlety. My bad.

Elsa informed that you are lactose intolerant. I wouldnt expect you to remember that.

Really pushing the wife joke aren't you? You know, if there's one thing that we find from, "great debaters," it has to be jokes about wives. You sir, are truly a gift to modern discourse. I eagerly await your next retort.

Hell you just went from believing you were doing acts and scenes to screaming, KIIIIIIIIDS.

Actually, I've just been mocking you and your complete lack of awareness. I'd stop if you didn't keep asking for more.

So what's next? More projection about, "my," issues? How about joking about my daughters? The world awaits, LL.

#193 Runwildboys

Runwildboys

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,680 posts
  • LocationPJG - East Coast Chapter

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

"Great debater"?........No..........."Master debater"!!!

• Haimerej likes this

wOZF2v4.jpg

#194 LegendaryLandry

LegendaryLandry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,819 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:22 AM

Yeah. The, "Let it go Elsa," thing referred to Frozen. Guess I should have said, "young daughters," instead of kids. I should know by now you're not very good at subtlety. My bad.

Really pushing the wife joke aren't you? You know, if there's one thing that we find from, "great debaters," it has to be jokes about wives. You sir, are truly a gift to modern discourse. I eagerly await your next retort.

Actually, I've just been mocking you and your complete lack of awareness. I'd stop if you didn't keep asking for more.

So what's next? More projection about, "my," issues? How about joking about my daughters? The world awaits, LL.

Now you are getting personal, you run out of material, now you bring your own kids into the debate? I dont cross that line.

Have some respect for yourself.

#195 Haimerej

Haimerej

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,500 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:52 AM

Now you are getting personal, you run out of material, now you bring your own kids into the debate?

You wish I was out of material. I brought up my kids to explain to you the Frozen reference. I figured since you lack creativity you'd naturally say something about them.

I dont cross that line.

I see. So talking about my wife was classy?

Have some respect for yourself.

Get a clue.

#196 oldschoolfan64

oldschoolfan64

• Moderators
  • 10,911 posts
  • LocationTexas Panhandle

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:12 AM

Closing this. Members need to remember to NOT get personal and throw insults at each other. This Forum is for talk about the Dallas Football team, not a private insult board.

• Grandpaw_G_Bundy and Haimerej like this
Been a Dallas fan all my life...will remain a Dallas fan till I die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users