You are here

Photo

Restaurant Impossible Chef Irvine fires Jerry Jones as GM?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 snoopy poopy

snoopy poopy

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

Has anybody watched Restaurant Impossible?  Chef Irvine had to deal with an impossible owner who had a restaurant, a flea market and a zoo all at his restaurant - lol - yuk - zoo fecal smell and eating dinner! The owner with the "big heart" was trying to live all of his dreams at the one restaurant location. 

The owner father was also the head chef at the diner! 

His son was a trained culinary at CIA - kept getting dismissed by his father!

His son kept prognosticating, for fresh meats, fruits, veggies, cooking own stocks and bones - kitchen practices...

The owner chef father (Control Freak) with limited time on his hands kept prognosticating for bland, tasteless frozen meats, canned foods and sauce packets...

Needless to say Chef Irvine had to fire the owner chef and promote his son to be the head chef - close down the zoo and flea market - and convince the owner father that he could still be the "face of the restaurant" as host, shaking hands and going out to shopping centers promoting the restaurant with free taste samples from his son's fresh, explosive flavors and amazing recipes!!!  Oh, and if I remember right singing Italian songs at dinner time...

The trick is - hiring Chef Irvine to fire Jerry as GM  and convincing Jerry (the owner with the big heart) that he can still be the "face of the franchise" as host, shaking hands, taking pictures, kissing babies, smiling at everyone etc.  And instead of promising "strike it rich in the oil business" type contracts and careers - Jerry can promise high end security bouncer jobs at the stadium for retired players!!! - LOL!!!

Needless to say - a pretty funny and entertaining episode of Restaurant Impossible...

• northerncowboynation likes this

*  Dak Aikman  *  Emmitt Elliott  *  Dez Irvin  Jimmy Garrett  *

*  Doomsday O-Line  *

#2 souporbowl

souporbowl

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

No.

Being objective - that is truly one of the most difficult things about being a Cowboy fan....

#3 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,887 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:54 PM

WTF?

#4 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,059 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

Do they serve chicken gizzards?

jYUkRfj.jpg

#5 snoopy poopy

snoopy poopy

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:11 PM

Do they serve chicken gizzards?

Bon Apetite...

*  Doomsday O-Line  *

#6 .G2.

.G2.

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 20,548 posts
  • LocationPJG Investigation Unit

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:13 PM

Jones would squash him with his wallet. 

#7 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,249 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

#8 blueberryicedcoffee

blueberryicedcoffee

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,759 posts
  • LocationDimension C-137

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:28 PM

Did 9/11 happen in the "Cars" universe?

The thing I really like about Disney's "Planes" is that we learn that WWII happened in the Cars universe. Which means there was a Cars Hitler, a Cars holocaust, a Cars Pacific War, a Cars D-Day, a Cars nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, a Cars Rape of Nanking, a Cars Battle of Iwo Jima...

This leads to so many important questions, like: were the Cars Little Boy and Fat Man nukes sentient? Was it a suicide mission? Are ALL Cars nuclear weapons sentient? Did Tsar Bomba have a personality?

What kind of car was Car Hitler? A VW? A forklift?

Was there a Cars 9/11? Were the planes hijacked, or were the planes themselves radicalized?

#9 Pot Roast

Pot Roast

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

And they were Cowboys fans?  That one is 5 plus years old.

#10 LegendaryLandry

LegendaryLandry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

Did 9/11 happen in the "Cars" universe?

The thing I really like about Disney's "Planes" is that we learn that WWII happened in the Cars universe. Which means there was a Cars Hitler, a Cars holocaust, a Cars Pacific War, a Cars D-Day, a Cars nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, a Cars Rape of Nanking, a Cars Battle of Iwo Jima...

This leads to so many important questions, like: were the Cars Little Boy and Fat Man nukes sentient? Was it a suicide mission? Are ALL Cars nuclear weapons sentient? Did Tsar Bomba have a personality?

What kind of car was Car Hitler? A VW? A forklift?

Was there a Cars 9/11? Were the planes hijacked, or were the planes themselves radicalized?

And youve had one too many bumps my friend.
  • Sonny likes this
Yes id like to order my Cowboy Blinders please...Heavy on the tent...how much you say?

#11 snoopy poopy

snoopy poopy

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

And youve had one too many bumps my friend.

Wow, maybe that CTE and concussion thing is infecting the Cowboy forum fans too???  Call PBS and CNN...

• Sonny likes this

*  Doomsday O-Line  *

#12 CowboysDrew

CowboysDrew

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:38 PM

If a Wookie is on Endor, you must acquit. 

• Needmorerings likes this

#13 northerncowboynation

northerncowboynation

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,077 posts
  • LocationChatham, ontario

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:38 PM

Ok I beg to differ about JJ with the big heart. Wake up and smell the coffee. Romo will be designated a post June 1 cut. There will be no trades, maybe a Teddy Bridgewater but not likely. JJ hasn't extended long time fan fave Witten. Let Carr the local hero walk. Bye bye to Church. 

Personally I know that JJ is doing the right thing for the team in waiting until the 11 th hour to designate old hero #9 a post June 1 cut.$20 million saving vs. $5mill pre june 1. Follow the money, not the loyalty!! Smell the coffee. The writing is on the wall for #9 and despite your rhetoric that he's little old faithfull, use your head for a second

#14 LegendaryLandry

LegendaryLandry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:39 PM

Wow, maybe that CTE and concussion thing is infecting the Cowboy forum fans too??? Call PBS and CNN...

Even PBS is fake news. Call a start-up company with less credibility.
Yes id like to order my Cowboy Blinders please...Heavy on the tent...how much you say?

#15 snoopy poopy

snoopy poopy

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:56 PM

Even PBS is fake news. Call a start-up company with less credibility.

Some of PBS investigative shows are not that bad.  On PBS, I saw that doctor who discovered CTE several years before Will Smith depicted him in that movie Concussion...

*  Doomsday O-Line  *

#16 snoopy poopy

snoopy poopy

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:18 PM

If a Wookie is on Endor, you must acquit. 

Thanks for the laughs...

*  Doomsday O-Line  *

#17 rocknrollinhoneybadger

rocknrollinhoneybadger

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,030 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:54 AM

I'm sorry I don't understand this thread. So a chef fired the owner of a restaurant and this co-relates to Jerry how? Was Jerry the owner of the restaurant?

83736f851256ebfd392d677baefc775d_a339df4

#18 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 25,059 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:05 AM

I'm sorry I don't understand this thread. So a chef fired the owner of a restaurant and this co-relates to Jerry how? Was Jerry the owner of the restaurant?

He danced there once 

jYUkRfj.jpg

#19 rocknrollinhoneybadger

rocknrollinhoneybadger

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,030 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:47 AM

He danced there once 

At the restaurant or the zoo?

83736f851256ebfd392d677baefc775d_a339df4

#20 Bobhaze

Bobhaze

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,601 posts
  • LocationFt. Worth, Tx.

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:26 PM

Has anybody watched Restaurant Impossible?  Chef Irvine had to deal with an impossible owner who had a restaurant, a flea market and a zoo all at his restaurant - lol - yuk - zoo fecal smell and eating dinner! The owner with the "big heart" was trying to live all of his dreams at the one restaurant location. 

The owner father was also the head chef at the diner! 

His son was a trained culinary at CIA - kept getting dismissed by his father!

His son kept prognosticating, for fresh meats, fruits, veggies, cooking own stocks and bones - kitchen practices...

The owner chef father (Control Freak) with limited time on his hands kept prognosticating for bland, tasteless frozen meats, canned foods and sauce packets...

Needless to say Chef Irvine had to fire the owner chef and promote his son to be the head chef - close down the zoo and flea market - and convince the owner father that he could still be the "face of the restaurant" as host, shaking hands and going out to shopping centers promoting the restaurant with free taste samples from his son's fresh, explosive flavors and amazing recipes!!!  Oh, and if I remember right singing Italian songs at dinner time...

The trick is - hiring Chef Irvine to fire Jerry as GM  and convincing Jerry (the owner with the big heart) that he can still be the "face of the franchise" as host, shaking hands, taking pictures, kissing babies, smiling at everyone etc.  And instead of promising "strike it rich in the oil business" type contracts and careers - Jerry can promise high end security bouncer jobs at the stadium for retired players!!! - LOL!!!

Needless to say - a pretty funny and entertaining episode of Restaurant Impossible...

The football version of that show in Dallas would be called, "Organizational Change: Impossible". 

• DcFootball4 and snoopy poopy like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users