You are here

Photo

Aaron Hernandez kills himself in prison this morning!!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Original fan since 1975

Original fan since 1975

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,090 posts
  • LocationThe Jersey Shore

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:00 AM

http://www.msn.com/e...ocid=spartandhp

#2 jphilly215

jphilly215

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:50 AM

what a puss 

#3 45yearCowboyFan

45yearCowboyFan

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:15 PM

Always wonder if it was suicide, prison's a rough place, wouldn't be the first time somebody "committed suicide"  under unusual circumstances.

But if reports on the news are accurate, his cell door was partially blocked from the inside with "items" shoved under the door, so it appears to be true.

In his case, since he was acquitted Friday of the double homicide, makes me wonder that he wanted to be convicted of the homicide and given the death penalty, but since he was acquitted, he's going to be in prison the rest of his life, and didn't want to face it.

Similar to one reason I'm against the death penalty, to me life in prison is worse than the death penalty, especially in his case, 27 years old and in good health (apparently), he'd be looking at maybe 50-60 years in prison, pretty bleak future.

Still, whatever the case, pretty sad, he had the proverbial "everything to live for" - money, fame, success, health - and he threw it all away with the murder...

#4 InTheZone

InTheZone

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,797 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

Sad, but not so sad news.

If only people today cared about their actions before keeping it real would this world be a better place.

As for the death penalty, if there was clear cut hard evidence of you caught in the act of a crime that warranted a life sentence I truly believe that should be a death penalty, and not waiting 30 years for your turn either.

Our systems in place do too much to cater to criminals, whether they're locked up or on the streets. That needs to stop.
  • kskboys likes this

#5 DDdave2

DDdave2

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:31 PM

Saving taxpayer money. Bye.

• dcblu4ever, hadenough and PowerDraw like this

"Enough with the trick plays Bert, run the dang ball"

#6 Kai-ser

Kai-ser

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

Drafted at 20, multimillionaire at 22, convicted of murder at 25, and dead by 27. What a timeline. My sympathies go out to the families of his victims, and his daughter. Not the kids fault that her dad's a POS.

The Pats knew about his gang connections in Connecticut, before they drafted him. Not sure what more they could have done to help him.

• kskboys, karmaisabeautifulthing, Alpha Dak and 1 other like this

#7 Carter

Carter

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,699 posts
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

Cant feel bad for him. Just feel bad for his Little daughter.

• Alpha Dak, Vincent Dwayne, hadenough and 1 other like this

8rki2t4c.png

#8 foofighters

foofighters

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:02 PM

I don't feel bad for the guy but I doubt he killed himself.

• Alpha Dak and Kai-ser like this

#9 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,575 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:44 PM

The guy was just granted an appeal in his first conviction and he'd just walked on a double homicide. With an appeal in progress he could have bonded out. So he could have been out as early as next month. ☆ I think a guard at the prison killed him. Then made it look like a suicide. If corrupt cops exist then surely corrupt guards exist. So put me down as one who believes he was killed and the suicide was staged. Because he could have out next month.

#10 dcblu4ever

dcblu4ever

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:54 PM

Why does it have to be a conspiracy? No way was he getting out because of an appeal. He was convicted and he would have stayed in prison while appeal ran its course. He knew he was screwed and it prolly weighed on him everyday that he had it all and threw it all away. Good riddance.
  • kskboys and cowboyfan927 like this

#11 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,575 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:59 PM

In fact if you are going to kill yourself why jam the door. You don't need to jam to door to kill yourself. Hangings or hangers don't create that much noise. So why jam the door? He tried to wedge the door close to stop those guards from entering his cell. Or the guards rolled the doors to let other inmates in like they did Jeffrey Dahmer. ☆ The timings all wrong. You don't kill yourself after winning a double homicide you do it before the trial or after you lose.

#12 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,575 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:03 PM

Why does it have to be a conspiracy? No way was he getting out because of an appeal. He was convicted and he would have stayed in prison while appeal ran its course. He knew he was screwed and it prolly weighed on him everyday that he had it all and threw it all away. Good riddance.

I'm not saying I miss the guy. I'm just making conversation. To keep things interesting. If you have enough money to bond out on appeal you can do it. Gangster Rapper 2Pac was bonded out after doing nine months. But like I said I'm just talking to see what others have to say.

#13 DasSchnitzel

DasSchnitzel

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill, North Carolina

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:05 PM

So you're saying we could probably sign him for vet minimum? Dallas rehabilitation for players is supposed to be really good, isnt?

But in all seriousness my first impression wasn't conspiracy but maybe he just wanted the record straight that he didn't kill those other people, and once that was cleared up he wanted to die instead of serve life. Could have been an honor/pride thing.

#14 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,575 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:22 PM

So you're saying we could probably sign him for vet minimum? Dallas rehabilitation for players is supposed to be really good, isnt?

But in all seriousness my first impression wasn't conspiracy but maybe he just wanted the record straight that he didn't kill those other people, and once that was cleared up he wanted to die instead of serve life. Could have been an honor/pride thing.

Your right. He didn't want to split his money between himself and his daughter so he just killed himself so she could have it all. Plus he wanted to save the tax payers money. But anyway what's done is done.

#15 InTheZone

InTheZone

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,797 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:32 PM

People thinking a guard killed him, how the hell is a guard going to jam the door from the inside and still get out? help me out...
  • kskboys likes this

#16 Kai-ser

Kai-ser

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

Theories abound.

One is that he did it so that his family will sue the correctional facility, and be awarded millions of dollars in order to give his daughter a financially stable upbringing.

Another is that he was murdered by an inmate, or a guard, because of the possibility he'd win his appeal for the other trial.

#17 Kai-ser

Kai-ser

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:21 PM

http://thebiglead.co...ered-in-prison/

Aaron's former agent says there's 'no chance he'd take his own life', and his attorney who got him the not guilty verdict is claiming either inmates or guards did it.

tumblr_oonvk9p3T11r0jlbgo1_500.png

• karmaisabeautifulthing likes this

#18 karmaisabeautifulthing

karmaisabeautifulthing

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,372 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:10 PM

Did a bit of editing....   :P

Drafted at 20, multimillionaire at 22, convicted of murder at 25, and dead by 27 On ​the same day the Pats celebrated they're SB Championship @ the White House. What a timeline. My sympathies go out to the families of his victims, and his daughter. Not the kids fault that her dad's a POS.

The Pats knew about his gang connections in Connecticut, before they drafted him. Not sure what more they could have done to help him.

• Kai-ser likes this

#19 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,575 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:30 PM

People thinking a guard killed him, how the hell is a guard going to jam the door from the inside and still get out? help me out...

They said he tried to jam the door. They didn't say he succeeded at jamming the door. Besides my theory was created just to keep things Interesting.

#20 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,554 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:06 PM

Aaron Hernandez probably picked this day to commit suicide because the Patriots visited the White House today.

• Kai-ser likes this

gR022bn.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users