You are here

Photo

Aaron Hernandez kills himself in prison this morning!!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Relayer

Relayer

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,657 posts
  • LocationChristchurch NZ. (Go All Blacks)

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:48 PM

Now if the Redskins could get Danny Boy and Buddy Brucie to do the same ..... Redskins might actually be a team to worry about again 

Careful. Wishing death sounds pretty stereotypical Philly fan. It could get ugly fast if you get to that level here.

• daboyzruleperiod likes this

Romo%20press%20conference.jpg

The hardest hitter in football. :)

Darrell Royal

I might say this: we’ve always been a running team and I’m sure we will continue to be so. (We’ve been criticized for it, I might add.) But I’ve always felt that three things can happen to you whenever you throw the football, and two of them are bad. You can catch the ball, you can throw it incomplete, or have it intercepted.

#42 daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,021 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:36 PM

cowpolk did beat you in posting this by 15 minutes earlier AND he posted it in the correct thread. You KNOW I just had to bust your shoes.  :ph34r:  :P  :lol:  (I just noticed it lol)  http://boards.dallas...rron-hernandez/

giphy.gif
 *New Year's Resolution: ALL Trolls & Haters On "Ignore".

#43 Capn b

Capn b

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,832 posts
  • LocationPJG SENC Division

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:39 PM

This Hernandez situation just turned into a lifetime movie

#44 Relayer

Relayer

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,657 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:43 PM

This Hernandez situation just turned into a lifetime movie

Maybe someone will care? Probably nobody who could actually change anything, though. That would take the people like Hernandez to want to do something. Most of them revel in it, wallow in it, or run away from it. Not enough of them want to change it though. The saddest part of the whole situation is that someone like Aaron Hernandez could have made a difference. Instead he perpetuated the problem.

• kskboys likes this

Darrell Royal

I might say this: we’ve always been a running team and I’m sure we will continue to be so. (We’ve been criticized for it, I might add.) But I’ve always felt that three things can happen to you whenever you throw the football, and two of them are bad. You can catch the ball, you can throw it incomplete, or have it intercepted.

#45 heathgs

heathgs

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,759 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:54 PM

I need to see the video.

#46 WECap193

WECap193

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:05 AM

The guy was just granted an appeal in his first conviction and he'd just walked on a double homicide. With an appeal in progress he could have bonded out. So he could have been out as early as next month. ☆ I think a guard at the prison killed him. Then made it look like a suicide. If corrupt cops exist then surely corrupt guards exist. So put me down as one who believes he was killed and the suicide was staged. Because he could have out next month.

Dude....an appeal doesn't mean he was getting out --just meant Hernandez' lawyers had another chance to plead his case before another-different jury.
  • kskboys and Relayer like this

#47 WECap193

WECap193

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:46 AM

Cant feel bad for him. Just feel bad for his Little daughter.

I'm not understanding the sympathy many people are feeling for his daughter.......when the guy was living this evil life--- but then enters a relationship that results in him being a father.
What about the man Hernandez was convicted of killing......and the other two men that were slain that circumstances pointed to Aaron being responsible (but the evidence didn't convince the jury)----Why haven't there been coverage of their children ( if they are fathers) -and sympathy for their survivors?

#48 Relayer

Relayer

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,657 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:43 AM

Dude....an appeal doesn't mean he was getting out --just meant Hernandez' lawyers had another chance to plead his case before another-different jury.

^^^This^^^

In Hernandez case it's an auto appeal. Because it's life w/o parole. They aren't going to let him walk the street, because anyone in his position is a risk to the community and a high risk to flee. 

I'm not understanding the sympathy many people are feeling for his daughter.......when the guy was living this evil life--- but then enters a relationship that results in him being a father.
What about the man Hernandez was convicted of killing......and the other two men that were slain that circumstances pointed to Aaron being responsible (but the evidence didn't convince the jury)----Why haven't there been coverage of their children ( if they are fathers) -and sympathy for their survivors?

His daughter is probably better off not being raised by a murdering sack of crap. Hopefully mom has learned a lesson and now chooses more wisely who she's going to tie herself up with.

• kskboys likes this

Darrell Royal

#49 kskboys

kskboys

• Moderators
  • 42,147 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:40 PM

Sometimes, things are exactly as they appear.   Aaron screwed up.     He wasn't getting out.    Ever.     I'd prolly kill myself also rather than spend 50 yrs in prison.   

In reality, though, Bigfoot stole the evidence to free him and gave it to Nessie who now hides it down in the deeps.     And the greys framed him because he figured out the sequencing on their messages while they plan to kidnap some more trailer trash rednecks and probe them.  

• Relayer likes this

My doctor told me to start killing people.   Well, not  in those exact words.   He said I had to reduce the stress in my life.    Same thing, really. 

#50 betterinpinkorblue

betterinpinkorblue

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario Canada

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:38 PM

he used a marker

Cowards way out and he thinks using that biblical quote on his forehead gains him some favor in the after life. I'm no judge but words are words and actions are actions

Romo-ology.... the study of QB's past. Dakology.... the study of QB's present

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users