1(28) Kevin King/Marlon Humphrey

2(60) Terrell Basham/Derek Rivers/Tanoh Kpassagnon

3(92) Justin Evans/Tedric Thompson/Xavier Woods/Marcus Maye

4(133) Julien Davenport/Adam Bisnowaty

6(211) Chad Williams/Fred Ross

7(228) Corey Clement/Aaron Jones

7(246) Seth Russell

Ideal Draft:

1(28) TJ Watt: If he is there I think we should take him, even though I believe CB is the biggest priority. However, I think we can double down on CB after this first round in this deep draft. Watt steps in and becomes your 'war daddy.' This is a huge project for Marinelli and for Ware to come in and help. Now the only thing that bothers me is his weight for a 4-3 DE. However, two possible things, (1) get weight up, (2) put at Sam and then move him down on passing downs. Either I feel comfortable with. He has the best hands in the draft. Arguably one of the best get offs too. He is high character, won't get in any trouble and most importantly LOVES the game of football. Also loves to workout. I don't think he will make it to us tho, sadly..

2(60) Fabian Moreau: One of the most talented corners in the draft. Has great size/speed/physicality combination. Can carry receivers all over the field. Physical. Smooth. Great Hips. Great hands. CB #1 immediately.

3(92) Jake Butt: You get your war daddy and you get your #1 corner. Now have some fun. Let him breed behind Witten, one of the greatest TE's in NFL history. Butt has the hands and the route running ability to be the next Witten, if he learns. Also is a great blocker. Learned from Harbaugh in college. Has the size and speed combo. Can bring him back slowly with recovery from injury.

4(133) Cam Sutton: A great player who is also coming back from injury problems, but has the tools to be an outside corner, slot corner, or even hybrid FS. Gives you options, but he can also play. He just needs to stay on the field.

6(211) Fred Ross: Bring in Prescott's old favorite target. Why not.

7(228) Alex Torgerson: QB from Penn who has a very impressive arm. Obviously pretty smart. Great size. Hopefully he has the potential.

7(246) Tony Conner: Safety prospect that has started every year since being at Ole Miss. Was a 5-star recruit that has the size and speed. He just needs to put it all together. Project, but wouldn't be a bad pick this late. 

To be honest, I don't think Watt, Moreau, nor Sutton will be available where I got them, just my hope.

#2 Bless the Boys

Bless the Boys

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:30 PM

To be honest, I'd take King, Rivers, Woods, Davenport, Ross and Jones over your ideal draft.

Jesus and I Love the Dallas Cowboys!

It's not about anything you've done, it's about whats been done for you.

FIGHT!

#3 Carter

Carter

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,726 posts
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:10 PM

So your 2nd and 3rd Round Pick are currently injured. We need Contributors right away. Moreau has a torn muscle

8rki2t4c.png

#4 jmunzz1116

jmunzz1116

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:08 PM

So your 2nd and 3rd Round Pick are currently injured. We need Contributors right away. Moreau has a torn muscle

He should be able to play plenty this year and he's scheduled to be back by training camp and before his injury he was one of the top CBs being looked at this year. I get not taking someone whose gonna have a total redshirt year with all of our needs but drafting is also about the long haul. I'd rather have a player who misses part of the year and goes on to become a stud than someone with less talent and ceiling who plays the entire first year but never produces as much over the course of their career. 

• jmontagucci likes this

#5 ironman366

ironman366

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:32 AM

Watt has a history of injuries and very little exp as a 4-3 end. He would be better as an olb and probably stay healthy longer much like dware.

#6 Handyman065

Handyman065

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:27 PM

Pass 

19iyuo.jpg

#7 Gee'em of Op.

Gee'em of Op.

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:54 PM

CB Chidobe/Adoree/M.White/Tankersley
Wr R.Davis ga.st
Wr Chad Williams Grambling
Wr Jahjaun Seales Ok st
LB Micah Kiser Uva
LB Duke Riley Lsu
LB Connor Harris LW
LB Psalm Wooching Wash
Fs Rayshawn Jenkins U
Ss Nate Gerry NEB

#8 MaynardB

MaynardB

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationOklahoma backwoods

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:20 AM

If JJ wasn't in the picture, would TJ get as much predraft hype? Still, it's hard to dismiss him because JJ is so good. It could be in his genes to be a standout or he could turn out to be a dud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users