#61 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,879 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:06 PM

I hate the NBA and I hope this dude face plants in the league. Yeah, yeah. I'm jealous and you're on his nads. :)

I guess ignorance never stopped you from having an opinion.  Why should this thread be any different?

#62 kskboys

kskboys

• Moderators
  • 43,696 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:10 PM

Watched some highlights other day.   Looks to me as if this kid can frickin' pass, and has an amazing court presence. 

• atlantacowboy likes this

My doctor told me to start killing people.   Well, not  in those exact words.   He said I had to reduce the stress in my life.    Same thing, really. 

#63 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,482 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around here

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:11 PM

Watched some highlights other day. Looks to me as if this kid can frickin' pass, and has an amazing court presence.

Yeah hee can pass. And he can pass.

#64 heathgs

heathgs

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 28,044 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:23 PM

I guess ignorance never stopped you from having an opinion. Why should this thread be any different?

Lol. Butt hurt much? I will send you some Prep H.

#65 Oreycsg

Oreycsg

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,595 posts
  • LocationThe road to the HoF

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:05 AM

I guess ignorance never stopped you from having an opinion. Why should this thread be any different?

I wouldnt say this is ignorance, and has more to do with the look at me attitude of his family. I mean the family is a bunch of idiots that do everything they can to prove they are idiots. Like "my son is better than the 2x MVP (one time unanimous)" or "im gonna take every single shot from half court even though the advantage it used to have is gone." the families personality has created a huge challenge for Lonzo. A lot of people will hate him just for his family

SPEED at Corner

STRENGTH on the Line

Our Backers hit HARD

This STAR is gonna shine!

963ff48f5aabea8ace1d0bef918ab97b.jpg

#66 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,879 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:42 AM

I wouldnt say this is ignorance, and has more to do with the look at me attitude of his family. I mean the family is a bunch of idiots that do everything they can to prove they are idiots. Like "my son is better than the 2x MVP (one time unanimous)" or "im gonna take every single shot from half court even though the advantage it used to have is gone." the families personality has created a huge challenge for Lonzo. A lot of people will hate him just for his family

Lonzo's dad is the reason I started this thread.   Lonzo isn't like him ,  though.  

Heath doesn't watch the NBA and has never seen this kid play.   If you don't like his game,  fine.  Thats not ignorance.  If your just throwing out an insulting opinion for its own sake,  how is that NOT ignorance?  You basically just made up an opinion and gave Heath credit when he expressed none of that.

Lol. Butt hurt much? I will send you some Prep H.

Go hijack someone else's thread with stupid.   Its kinda what you do.

#67 heathgs

heathgs

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 28,044 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:48 AM

Lonzo's dad is the reason I started this thread. Lonzo isn't like him , though.

Heath doesn't watch the NBA and has never seen this kid play. If you don't like his game, fine. Thats not ignorance. If your just throwing out an insulting opinion b/c your bored and can't find anyone else to bother, thats ignorance.

Maybe you are ignorant about what ignorance means?

To my knowledge, the kids hasn't played in the NBA. He has only been drafted and played in the summer league, which isn't the NBA yet. He has also played college ball and I saw Fox tear his ass up.

And it doesn't matter the reason I want a player to fail. There can be heroes and villians in the sports world. Those you root for and those you root against for whatever reason.

There are a few of you who seem to get bothered by people who root agianst players, you are one of those people, and you seem to get upset about it because you are also uptight.

So, yeah, I don't the dude's father and I hope all 3 of his sons fail. That is my reason that I am entitled to. Now, you won't be ingnorant as to my reason.

#68 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,879 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:54 AM

Maybe you are ignorant about what ignorance means?

To my knowledge, the kids hasn't played in the NBA. He has only been drafted and played in the summer league, which isn't the NBA yet. He has also played college ball and I saw Fox tear his ass up.

And it doesn't matter the reason I want a player to fail. There can be heroes and villians in the sports world. Those you root for and those you root against for whatever reason.

There are a few of you who seem to get bothered by people who root agianst players, you are one of those players, and you seem to get upset about it because you are also uptight.

So, yeah, I don't the dude's father and I hope all 3 of his sons fail. That is my reason that I am entitled to. Now, you won't be ingnorant as to my reason.

I was responding to your original comment which expressed none of that and was basically an insult directed at me.

I could care less if you like or dislike Lonzo.  Just state a reason and don't join a discussion for the sole purpose of being an ahole.

#69 Oreycsg

Oreycsg

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,595 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

Like i said before i dont dislike Lonzo. I wish he would distance himself from his father. And i think he is by far the best of the three brothers.
Not the best shooter, but the best all around player.
His family does make me want to hate him more. He is humble and he is soft spoken. Would love to see him do well, but i just hate his father.

76ers Lakers games will be so much fun. Im pumped. Especially since im the one 76ers fan in the middle of Lakers/Warriors country.
  • atlantacowboy likes this

SPEED at Corner

STRENGTH on the Line

Our Backers hit HARD

#70 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,879 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:14 PM

Like i said before i dont dislike Lonzo. I wish he would distance himself from his father. And i think he is by far the best of the three brothers.
Not the best shooter, but the best all around player.
His family does make me want to hate him more. He is humble and he is soft spoken. Would love to see him do well, but i just hate his father.

76ers Lakers games will be so much fun. Im pumped. Especially since im the one 76ers fan in the middle of Lakers/Warriors country.

His father drives me nutts b/c he treats his sons like his own personal property and is clearly riding their coattails.  His rationale is something like:   " I made them what they are today,  so they owe me."  

• mrsouthpaw likes this

#71 Oreycsg

Oreycsg

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,595 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

The sad thing is he only pumps up Lonzo and LaMelo. Poor LiAngelo... Like i honestly hope Gelo goes out and becomes a HoF player and disowns his dad for saying he will never make it. It disgusts me.

SPEED at Corner

STRENGTH on the Line

Our Backers hit HARD

#72 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,879 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:03 AM

The sad thing is he only pumps up Lonzo and LaMelo. Poor LiAngelo... Like i honestly hope Gelo goes out and becomes a HoF player and disowns his dad for saying he will never make it. It disgusts me.

He said that about liangelo?   I know the middle kid is the least regarded by recruiters but he still got a scholarship to UCLA.  It is my understanding that daddy ball predicts all 3 of his kids will be on the Lakers.  

#73 Oreycsg

Oreycsg

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,595 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:16 PM

http://www.sportingn...pi13bnfng7xqifp

I think LaMelo will end up on a different team. Nets, Knicks, or Clippers. Teams im predicting to be in the 5-10 range in the 2020 draft

SPEED at Corner

STRENGTH on the Line

Our Backers hit HARD

#74 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 27,482 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:17 AM

This makes me despise this LaVar even more. For this woman to get in trouble for throwing a tech on him after what he did here is wrong. Simply wrong. This dude is an arse and nothing butt. He's evidently getting away with too much ^&$&* and he knows it. 

To me, he's either intimidated by women or it just irks him when one seems to have more power over him. Hello ref or show commentator. 

http://www.espn.com/...ouls-lavar-ball

#75 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 27,482 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:31 AM

LOL

Shaq disses LaVar

http://ftw.usatoday...._source=twitter