#1 thrillho

thrillho

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:14 AM

Hi all,

Aussie coming to Texas in November to (hopefully) see a Cowboys game. 

I've been before and have always had luck finding single seats (and plenty of pairs) long into the season... so far on Ticketmaster it says there is absolutely NOTHING and I can't even see the available stadium seats (you know the little blue dots).

Are they really ALL gone, or am I too early, or am I missing something?

Thanks for your help!

Seeking one ticket for Week 8 vs KC and three for Thanksgiving Day (Week 11) vs LA Chargers

#2 Reid1boy

Reid1boy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

tickets are gone, they get swalled up by brokers and put on the market. You will need to use a place like stub hub.

#3 MistyAnn

MistyAnn

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • LocationGalway Bay

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:21 PM

There are still single tickets at the usual prices on the ticketmaster, nfl ticket exchange - 100-200 in the nose bleeds, not bad value only about $30-40 above the list price, so not daylight robbery at all, so good luck getting your tickets.

I

Love

Dallas

#4 Reid1boy

Reid1boy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

There are still single tickets at the usual prices on the ticketmaster, nfl ticket exchange - 100-200 in the nose bleeds, not bad value only about $30-40 above the list price, so not daylight robbery at all, so good luck getting your tickets.

tickets for this years opener are probably 15-20% higher right now vs lasts years opener. People are NUTS of they think those nose bleeds seats will be selling for that 300 plus range. I am a die hard and I travel from Ca and we went to about 8 games last year, but no way in hell will I pay the prices they are trying to currently get. I guess I have finally reached my limit.

#5 MistyAnn

MistyAnn

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • LocationGalway Bay

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:37 PM

Yeah, $300 is over the top for the regular season, although for post season, might be worth it....the prices should come down the more playoff games we win. :P.  

I

Love

Dallas

#6 PostalBilly

PostalBilly

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:49 PM

Aussie, I have a single in Club Level for KC game available for a lot less than the $500 Box Office (blue dot) that it will cost you when the scattered singles do become available. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users