#1 Beefmaster

Beefmaster

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,973 posts
  • LocationCentral Texas

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:05 AM

Ware is at broadcast boot camp wonder where he will get a job? Would love to see him on NFL Network or replace gap tooth on Fox. If Ware replaced gappy Giant fans might explode after Romo kicked their QB out the booth lol.
  • Relayer, Needmorerings and One ✭ Star like this
Nobody owes you anything life is what you make of it.

#2 One ✭ Star

One ✭ Star

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,525 posts
  • LocationThe Southern Tip of Texas

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:10 AM

Ware is at broadcast boot camp wonder where he will get a job? Would love to see him on NFL Network or replace gap tooth on Fox. If Ware replaced gappy Giant fans might explode after Romo kicked their QB out the booth lol.

lol. Replace gap tooth!

✭ HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS! ✭

#3 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,236 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:44 AM

Replace Babe Laufenberg in Dallas. If nothing else. Just don't go to ESPN.
  • thestar4ever likes this

#4 heathgs

heathgs

Landry Hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,779 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:12 AM

Ware needs to come back for one more year and help Dallas get s ring.
  • gp_cowpolk likes this

#5 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,315 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:23 AM

Ware needs to come back for one more year and help Dallas get s ring.

And the same for you know who er uh um Jerry's kid

• heathgs and thestar4ever like this

Flag.jpg

#6 heathgs

heathgs

Landry Hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,779 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:40 AM

And the same for you know who er uh um Jerry's kid

I said win, not get held to 17 points in the season ending game.

#7 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 26,315 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:44 AM

yep

Flag.jpg

#8 Sonny

Sonny

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationFloriduh

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:11 AM

Replace the blustering idiot Gruden so I can begin watching MNF again.

#9 fanofdallasnotjj

fanofdallasnotjj

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts
  • Locationeast of indy

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

Replace Jaws!

• Howard C likes this

#10 PC Principal

PC Principal

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:46 AM

Gap tooth is very good though. One of the rising stars in the business. If Ware were to replace him it would be because he just doesn't want to do it anymore. Love'em or hate'em Bradshaw, Strahan, Jimmy, Long, Irvin, Aikman, Buck, and Sanders are the best out there. Now that CBS lineup could use some help but I don't know how entertaining Ware would be. 

#11 glimmerman70

glimmerman70

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,966 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:48 AM

Gap tooth is very good though. One of the rising stars in the business. If Ware were to replace him it would be because he just doesn't want to do it anymore. Love'em or hate'em Bradshaw, Strahan, Jimmy, Long, Irvin, Aikman, Buck, and Sanders are the best out there. Now that CBS lineup could use some help but I don't know how entertaining Ware would be.

Irvin may be gone.. he got in a spot of trouble.

"Big Ben Sucks, says ES!"  ES is smart...

#12 InTheZone

InTheZone

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,797 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:24 PM

Lol it would've been 31 points minimum if it weren't for a fumble and dropped td pass.
  • My_Name_Is_Dallas likes this

#13 Beefmaster

Beefmaster

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,973 posts
  • LocationCentral Texas

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:28 PM

You know why the CBS morning show is a snooze fest? No former Cowboys. Fox has Jimmy and NFL Network has Irvin.
  • Howard C likes this
Nobody owes you anything life is what you make of it.

#14 Howard C

Howard C

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts
  • LocationChapin, SC

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:40 PM

He will be a hit no matter where he goes.

0cornell.jpg?ssl=1

#15 InTheZone

InTheZone

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,797 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:35 PM

You know why the CBS morning show is a snooze fest? No former Cowboys. Fox has Jimmy and NFL Network has Irvin.

If I ever catch any of these shows I continue to watch if I see Irvin, all others are just there

#16 CouchCoach

CouchCoach

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 29,130 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:40 PM

I hope broadcast boot camp works a hell of a lot better for Ware than the ones they have doing it now.  I used to love the pregame's and now there's not one worth watching.  They're all in a contest to see who can be the most annoying.

What's next, they going to start giving tryouts to professional broadcasters to be players?  The best people in the booths are not the ex players.

#17 glimmerman70

glimmerman70

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,966 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:35 PM

oh oh what did Mike do now?

Michael Irvin is being investigated for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at a Ft. Lauderdale hotel ... something he vigorously denies.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Sports, a 27-year-old Florida woman filed a police report, claiming she and the NFL Hall of Famer were out at a bar in the early hours of March 21 when they went back to the W hotel, where Michael was staying.

The woman says they were in Michael's room when she began to feel sick. She says the last thing she remembers is fighting him off. She says when she woke up he was about to check out, leaving her behind. She took an Uber home and called 911 at 7:30 AM.

She told cops she feared she was drugged and raped. She was advised to go to a medical lab for a swab and a blood test, which she did.

She says she also texted Michael, asking him if they had sex. She says he responded that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

Our sources say Michael, now an analyst at NFL Network, tells a very different story. He says he was out at a bar with a group of people, including the woman, until around 4:30 AM March 21, when he returned to his hotel and she followed. Michael says he had an early flight, was in the room for only 15 minutes and had no sexual contact with the woman. He also says another male was present.

He says the woman -- a cosmetologist -- texted him a day later saying, "Come for a facial when you get back to Ft. Lauderdale."

Irvin's lawyer, Larry Friedman, tells TMZ Sports, "Michael was in Ft. Lauderdale visiting his nieces and nephews at a track meet. He was also visiting his 90-year-old aunt and attending her birthday party. He was blindsided by news of these allegations."

Friedman adds, "The allegations are completely false. In the few hours since we've learned about them we've already discovered many red flags about this young woman's background and the allegations she made against Michael. Even the complaint that she made specifically says she does not recall the events that took place. She was very drunk that night. Nothing happened and there was no assault."

Police are investigating.

Sometimes it only takes a allegation to cost you your job on tv.

"Big Ben Sucks, says ES!"  ES is smart...

#18 LegendaryLandry

LegendaryLandry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,113 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

Irvin may be gone.. he got in a spot of trouble.

Irvin is an idiot, i dont care how he tries to spin it on where he was at or who the girl was to him. He knows he had no business there. Why even be the last one in the room with the girl after everyone left?

He had a good thing going on and now may be out of a job. Id rather listen to irvin than over half the other asshats that are on.

And not because they are bashing dallas on a daily double lol.
Yes id like to order my Cowboy Blinders please...Heavy on the tent...how much you say?

#19 InTheZone

InTheZone

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,797 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:47 PM

Michael Irvin is being investigated for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at a Ft. Lauderdale hotel ... something he vigorously denies.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Sports, a 27-year-old Florida woman filed a police report, claiming she and the NFL Hall of Famer were out at a bar in the early hours of March 21 when they went back to the W hotel, where Michael was staying.

The woman says they were in Michael's room when she began to feel sick. She says the last thing she remembers is fighting him off. She says when she woke up he was about to check out, leaving her behind. She took an Uber home and called 911 at 7:30 AM.

She told cops she feared she was drugged and raped. She was advised to go to a medical lab for a swab and a blood test, which she did.

She says she also texted Michael, asking him if they had sex. She says he responded that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

Our sources say Michael, now an analyst at NFL Network, tells a very different story. He says he was out at a bar with a group of people, including the woman, until around 4:30 AM March 21, when he returned to his hotel and she followed. Michael says he had an early flight, was in the room for only 15 minutes and had no sexual contact with the woman. He also says another male was present.

He says the woman -- a cosmetologist -- texted him a day later saying, "Come for a facial when you get back to Ft. Lauderdale."

Irvin's lawyer, Larry Friedman, tells TMZ Sports, "Michael was in Ft. Lauderdale visiting his nieces and nephews at a track meet. He was also visiting his 90-year-old aunt and attending her birthday party. He was blindsided by news of these allegations."

Friedman adds, "The allegations are completely false. In the few hours since we've learned about them we've already discovered many red flags about this young woman's background and the allegations she made against Michael. Even the complaint that she made specifically says she does not recall the events that took place. She was very drunk that night. Nothing happened and there was no assault."

Police are investigating.

Sometimes it only takes a allegation to cost you your job on tv.

I'm not siding with anyone, but hoping Irvin is smart enough not to do such stupid things. It is accusations like this I truly believe if the lady is lying about being raped and drugged and Irvin is found not guilty then she should be serving a life sentence. To be accused of a crime has to be the worst, probably the same feeling of someone committing a crime against you and you can't prove it.

#20 LegendaryLandry

LegendaryLandry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,113 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:49 PM

I'm not siding with anyone, but hoping Irvin is smart enough not to do such stupid things. It is accusations like this I truly believe if the lady is lying about being raped and drugged and Irvin is found not guilty then she should be serving a life sentence.

Damn a life sentence tho lol. Slap her on the tush and tell her dont do that no more.
Yes id like to order my Cowboy Blinders please...Heavy on the tent...how much you say?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users