#81 oldschoolfan64

oldschoolfan64

• Moderators
  • 10,071 posts
  • LocationTexas Panhandle

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:32 AM

Not true

Maybe not in YOUR eyes.

Been a Dallas fan all my life...will remain a Dallas fan till I die.

#82 dubbleog

dubbleog

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:33 AM

Maybe not in YOUR eyes.

Finally we agree on something

#83 oldschoolfan64

oldschoolfan64

• Moderators
  • 10,071 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:36 AM

Finally we agree on something

You DO realize that yours is the ONLY thread about Switzer on the first page right? The last thread is halfway down the second page. Maybe you should read through it again.

http://boards.dallas...h-ryan-switzer/

#84 Haimerej

Haimerej

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,209 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:38 AM

Ok. I understand what you're getting at. My question is.... Why is he exempt from the "Wait and see" approach? Basically he'll be a gadget player. Right? How can a gadget guy be a shoe in and the others questionable?

Because his competition is Lucky Whitehead.
  • kskboys likes this

#85 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,440 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:39 AM

Why does Dez have a glowing left hand 

jYUkRfj.jpg

#86 kskboys

kskboys

• Moderators
  • 42,526 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:43 AM

Ok. I understand what you're getting at. My question is.... Why is he exempt from the "Wait and see" approach? Basically he'll be a gadget player. Right? How can a gadget guy be a shoe in and the others questionable?

To tell you the truth, I had no idea that he was.    IMO, all draftees are wait and see types.   

Because a gadget player only has to produce occasionally.    That's why it was a huge mistake for players such as Ginn, Bush, Tavon Austin, and Jahvid Best to be drafted in the 1st.     These types are great complementary pieces, but they're not going to be able to handle too many touches, generally due to build/size.   There's an occasional exception like Welker or ......Crapp, can't even come up w/ another.   

• dubbleog likes this

My doctor told me to start killing people.   Well, not  in those exact words.   He said I had to reduce the stress in my life.    Same thing, really. 

#87 oldschoolfan64

oldschoolfan64

• Moderators
  • 10,071 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:47 AM

To tell you the truth, I had no idea that he was.    IMO, all draftees are wait and see types.   

Because a gadget player only has to produce occasionally.    That's why it was a huge mistake for players such as Ginn, Bush, Tavon Austin, and Jahvid Best to be drafted in the 1st.     These types are great complementary pieces, but they're not going to be able to handle too many touches, generally due to build/size.   There's an occasional exception like Welker or ......Crapp, can't even come up w/ another.   

Amendola...if he'd played his Rookie season in New England. Scheme plays a HUGE part in whether or not a Rookie player makes it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users