#1 heathgs

heathgs

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,423 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:28 AM

Got him on some Mary J and weapons charges. If this was a Cowboys player an Amber Alert type of a alarm would have sounded on IPhones to wake everyone up for the breaking news.

http://www.espn.com/...-weapon-charges
  • Reid1boy and thestar4ever like this

#2 Relayer

Relayer

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,264 posts
  • LocationChristchurch NZ. (Go All Blacks)

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:29 AM

I'm not trying to dismiss what Cowboy players are doing but it's good you are posting this (and others are posting similar stories) so people can see it's not particularly a Cowboys issue.

It's like, Do you want the opportunity to make millions of dollars? Sure I do! You'll have to obey the laws of the land. What? Oh, frig that I want to get stoned, drink and drive, beat women, etc... 

• heathgs likes this

CiG_s24XIAEVCjU.jpg?

The hardest hitter in football. :)

Darrell Royal

I might say this: we’ve always been a running team and I’m sure we will continue to be so. (We’ve been criticized for it, I might add.) But I’ve always felt that three things can happen to you whenever you throw the football, and two of them are bad. You can catch the ball, you can throw it incomplete, or have it intercepted.

#3 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,620 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:43 AM

I'm not trying to dismiss what Cowboy players are doing but it's good you are posting this (and others are posting similar stories) so people can see it's not particularly a Cowboys issue.

It's like, Do you want the opportunity to make millions of dollars? Sure I do! You'll have to obey the laws of the land. What? Oh, frig that I want to get stoned, drink and drive, beat women, etc... 

That's probably a lot more thinking, prior to these type of incidents, than what actually went through their heads. lol

• Relayer likes this

Qm9qBfi.jpg

#4 Relayer

Relayer

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 17,264 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:55 AM

I don't see the problem. When was the last time you saw the headline, "Man smokes some weed, gets angry, and shoots someone"?  <_< 

CiG_s24XIAEVCjU.jpg?

Darrell Royal

I might say this: we’ve always been a running team and I’m sure we will continue to be so. (We’ve been criticized for it, I might add.) But I’ve always felt that three things can happen to you whenever you throw the football, and two of them are bad. You can catch the ball, you can throw it incomplete, or have it intercepted.

#5 Witten the man

Witten the man

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

Cowboy drafted a trouble DB in this year draft, I just hope he is mature enough to realise any mistakes now, will cost him in the pocket book.  I say learn by other player experiences.

#6 heathgs

heathgs

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 29,423 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:03 PM

You beat me too it heath! Who dat smokin da bong and carryin da pistola??? Whaaaaat you mean it not a Cowboy!!! Will wonders never cease

I am in Italy my morning is starting earlier.

#7 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,236 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

The cops will take anybody to jail. Sounds like this guy wasn't even in his car and went to jail for someone else sitting in his car, with weed. That's funny.

A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from his mistakes as well as the mistakes of others.

#8 Witten the man

Witten the man

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:39 PM

at Boys will be Boyz

Dallas Cowboys All-Pro running back Ezekiel Elliott was involved in a late-Night altercation at a local bar.

According to multiple reports, Elliott was seen hitting a DJ at the Clutch Bar in Dallas on Sunday night and that the Cowboys have been made aware of the incident.

No arrests have been made and no police reports in the incident have been filed.

I'm sure Big brother will be watching

#9 MarcusRock

MarcusRock

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,693 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:47 PM

From the article, his lawyer is saying that he is willing to submit to a pee test so that will tell the tale of whether he was using or not.  Of course that part we’ll never hear about because the media got their clicks from the “players in trouble” narrative.  As for the gun, it’s a question of whether he properly registered the gun as his lawyer also claims.  Honestly, I think as long as players are clean, they should all be allowed to carry.  I would.  All of these guys get hate mail form unstable, jealous people plotting who knows what from their mom’s basement.

Jason Garrett - Mr. Positivity --> NO, JUST NO!

(j/k)

k45i52tv4edotwl6g.jpg

Aaron Rodgers: The Sultan of Smug

kor86282w8tf93b6g.jpg

#10 heathgs

heathgs

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 29,423 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:20 PM

From the article, his lawyer is saying that he is willing to submit to a pee test so that will tell the tale of whether he was using or not. Of course that part we’ll never hear about because the media got their clicks from the “players in trouble” narrative. As for the gun, it’s a question of whether he properly registered the gun as his lawyer also claims. Honestly, I think as long as players are clean, they should all be allowed to carry. I would. All of these guys get hate mail form unstable, jealous people plotting who knows what from their mom’s basement.

Don't think you have to register guns in Texas.

#11 Relayer

Relayer

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 17,264 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:08 AM

And a really smart man carries some extra cash to buy off the po po  :P

Never been to Texas?

Texas cops take their jobs really seriously. They'd arrest their own mothers.

CiG_s24XIAEVCjU.jpg?

Darrell Royal

#12 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,236 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:09 PM

Never been to Texas?

Texas cops take their jobs really seriously. They'd arrest their own mothers.

Thats true. We had a cop down here in Beaumont having marital problems. So he moved in with his dad. Found some weed in his dad's house and took his dad to jail the next day.

#13 Shotty

Shotty

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,516 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:39 PM

Thats true. We had a cop down here in Beaumont having marital problems. So he moved in with his dad. Found some weed in his dad's house and took his dad to jail the next day.

No wonder the cop was having marital problems.

• Juggernaut, Haimerej and Techsass like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users