#41 PC Principal

PC Principal

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:16 AM

Prolly cause he get's bored and he's looking for a little strange on the side

Ok, I disagree vehemently but that's my right. You don't know that it's a false claim or unfounded. Some women are just afraid and I can promise you, not many unless also stars, can afford a lawyer of Irvins wallet size. That says so much about the law. The bigger the wallet the easier it is to intimidate with lawyers. Ask OJ, he was innocent. I see he's free now, let's all celebrate his innocence and freedom

LMAO you said strange lol. That's just funny to me. I might have gotten Maple Fever from that post. 

#42 45yearCowboyFan

45yearCowboyFan

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:24 PM

We're the fairer sex not the weaker. That doesn't mean skin tone either. It means we're more objective, tend not to jump to conclusions or rush to judgement as fast as the opposite sex. We tend to have more patience learned through motherhood for many and we tend not to judge or create unreachable goals. JMO of course :)

As I said, women are LARGELY VIEWED as the weaker sex, which of course is generally true, in society, imho.

Not that that's MY view, my wife is certainly as strong as I am, in many emotional and psychological areas, so I don't hold that "largely" viewpoint.  Though of course if you're talking about strictly physical strength, in the vast majority of cases it is true. Just a matter of nature. 

But I don't agree that women are more objective, I don't see that as having to do much with gender, each person is different.  I've known women who are emotional about everything, and some who don't show much emotion about anything.  Just can't generalize about that...

#43 PC Principal

PC Principal

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:05 PM

I was trying to keep it clean lol. Could have said he was getting a piece of new ass on the side. Oops I did it again  :D . What's Maple Fever?

Ever heard of Jungle Fever? Explaining Jungle Fever breaks forum rules so just look that one up. Maple Fever is when USA Men seek Canadian women to date. They have Maple Fever. 

#44 PaulM

PaulM

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,483 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:45 AM

Twenty years later and trouble is still finding Michael Irvin. Or, is he finding it?

• thestar4ever likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users