10 replies to this topic

#1 Mwmlcu

Mwmlcu

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:15 AM

Please replace Taylor Stern! She seems like a very nice person, and I wish her no ill will personally. But it's apparent almost every show that she doesnt know basic things about the Cowboys or football (today it was thinking Malik Collins was a defensive end), and that she struggles putting coherent thoughts together (read a written transcript of her words--painful). Today she also cut long time caller Nebby off early--something the show had never done!--and when she herself is often searching for words.
This is not a gender or age thing--I'm all for a diverse crew. It's just that it's clear she's in over her head. Please replace her!

#2 WTtoolman

WTtoolman

Top Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:15 AM

Have you heard the Amber girl that is on "The Break?" It's painful to listen to her.

#3 gamewatcher

gamewatcher

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,973 posts
  • LocationCorpus Christi, Texas

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:39 AM

...no comment!...pee_espn.gif

D84XPP3.png

"You have made me very angry ...very angry indeed !..  sleazy-422.gif

https://youtu.be/3Ai40JoNyYE

#4 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,575 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:10 PM

BetterinPinkorBlue needs to put in her application then. She has way more football knowledge then most females on TV or radio. Heck I'd even choose BetterinPinkorBlue over Thestar4ever when it comes to football concepts and sentence structure. And I'm pretty sure NorthernCowboyNation would agree with me.😅.lol.

#5 ryanaustinh

ryanaustinh

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:58 AM

Please replace Taylor Stern! She seems like a very nice person, and I wish her no ill will personally. But it's apparent almost every show that she doesnt know basic things about the Cowboys or football (today it was thinking Malik Collins was a defensive end), and that she struggles putting coherent thoughts together (read a written transcript of her words--painful). Today she also cut long time caller Nebby off early--something the show had never done!--and when she herself is often searching for words.
This is not a gender or age thing--I'm all for a diverse crew. It's just that it's clear she's in over her head. Please replace her!

I'm sorry but no offense to Nebby, it's just bad radio to put him on air.

#6 .G2.

.G2.

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,350 posts
  • LocationPJG Investigation Unit

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:55 PM

I'm sorry but no offense to Nebby, it's just bad radio to put him on air.

Not to be a dick, because I mean no disrespect...But I fast forward through his call ins because it's frustrating to try and listen too. If that were me (and in no way am I saying anyone should be) I would email or tweet the question.

• thestar4ever likes this

#7 Leonlettfamily

Leonlettfamily

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:14 AM

HELLO MY FAMILY IS LEON LETT I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS A WAY 2 GET IN TOUCH SAY HELLO OR ANYTHING ?? WELL I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD ASK THE WORKLD WIDE WEB!!! B SAFE AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY NO MATTER THE OUTCOME THANK YOU 4 THE TIME READING ...

• MistyAnn likes this

#8 Rowan

Rowan

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:37 PM

BetterinPinkorBlue needs to put in her application then. She has way more football knowledge then most females on TV or radio. Heck I'd even choose BetterinPinkorBlue over Thestar4ever when it comes to football concepts and sentence structure. And I'm pretty sure NorthernCowboyNation would agree with me..lol.

I just spit coffee on my monitor. You owe me a pack wipes to clean it now.  :lol:

Hey, just to clear things up ... I'm NOT Rowan Kavner, so it's okay to be disrespectful if you don't like my opinion. And yes, I'm a girl. Everybody have their answers now? LOL!

#9 LandrysHat

LandrysHat

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,599 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:54 PM

I think Taylor does a fine job.  She wasn't hired because she is a football guru, she's more the social media person.

• .G2. and MistyAnn like this

6_3764245.png

#10 MistyAnn

MistyAnn

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:48 PM

I think she is probably very nice to work with, and has some good things to say, she probably does more work behind the scenes that we don't see or can appreciate. She has a dream job, I wouldn't like to begrudge her that.

• .G2. and LandrysHat like this

I

Love

Dallas

#11 Vincent Dwayne

Vincent Dwayne

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,035 posts
  • LocationLevittown

Posted Today, 01:27 AM

Have you heard the Amber girl that is on "The Break?" It's painful to listen to her.

I LOVE her accent... :wub:

Eagles
Are
Gonna
Lose
Every
Season
E-A-G-L-E-S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users