5 replies to this topic

#1 chasec5308

chasec5308

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:35 PM

My wife and I are wanting to attend a cowboys game this year and we are wanting to bring our 3 month old. What are the rules as far as tickets go for an infant? Do they get in free or will we have to buy her a ticket? And also we have been wondering about the requirements on what we can bring in the stadium and what we cant? we would need to bring her formula, diapers and the like into the stadium. If its going to be a headache trying to get the baby's stuff in we may just leave her with the in-laws for a couple days. Thanks for the help!

#2 chasec5308

chasec5308

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:45 PM

lol no shes not my lady, but ill look back and see if i can find the post! thanks!

Gosh, didn't we have a lady post the same thing like a few weeks ago. She your lady? Sorry can't help you but good luck :)

#3 Needmorerings

Needmorerings

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts
  • LocationDeep South

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:27 PM

It's wonderful to know you are raising your baby girl right!  I remembered seeing something about new rules for the stadium and the purse restrictions were down to a specific sized clear plastic container.  I can't imagine what you could get for a baby.  I gather the stadium is rock concert level of loud.  You probably don't want to subject her to those decibels.  If the in-laws can be trusted, I'd leave her since she won't remember the awesomeness of your experiences.

Even though I'm not comfortable with the restrictions, I am really happy that safety for everyone is a priority. 

Have a blast (metaphorically speaking) at the game!!!!!!!

#4 Needmorerings

Needmorerings

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts
  • LocationDeep South

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:31 PM

http://attstadium.co...urse-bag-policy

FOUND IT!

• Blackthorn likes this

#5 NDrewCowboyFan

NDrewCowboyFan

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:41 AM

My wife and I are wanting to attend a cowboys game this year and we are wanting to bring our 3 month old. What are the rules as far as tickets go for an infant? Do they get in free or will we have to buy her a ticket? And also we have been wondering about the requirements on what we can bring in the stadium and what we cant? we would need to bring her formula, diapers and the like into the stadium. If its going to be a headache trying to get the baby's stuff in we may just leave her with the in-laws for a couple days. Thanks for the help!

http://www.attstadium.com/gameday

For Cowboys games and most events, children under the age of one (1) year old do not need a ticket to enter AT&T Stadium. They must be seated on an adult's lap and not interfere with the sightlines of other guests. Other events may require all children, regardless of age, to have a ticket to enter the stadium. For specific information regarding the children's ticket policy for a particular event, please call the AT&T Stadium Ticket Office at (817) 892-5000 or the Guest Services Hotline at (817) 892-4161.

That said:  LOUD is an understatement.  You would most definitely need noise cancelling headphones to prevent hearing damage to a young infant.  Depending on where your seats are the aisle could be non-existent and it could be a hike to a family friendly restroom with a changing station.  You will enjoy the game a lot more if the grandparents are taking care of her.  

• Reid1boy likes this

#6 TexasRed

TexasRed

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:33 PM

Congrats on your new daughter!

I would highly, highly recommend you not bring an infant to a game. 

Why:

The noise is too loud- if you have to purchase noise cancelling headphones for any event- one should ask "does the benefit outweigh the possible damage".  No- an infant does not care about football.

How easy can an infant nap with giant headphones on?  answer- not easy or comfortable

No strollers equal a long walk to the stadium and seat loaded down with "gear" and a kid is not fun.

The time you will spend: running to the restroom to change diapers and leaving your seats when she cries will greatly lessen your enjoyment.

The "idea" of bringing an infant to a game is more appealing then the reality. Most families are happy to help and get "new baby time".  Let them. 

Enjoy being adults- have a drink and spend time together.  Happy well rested adults are great parents You will have plenty of time to bond with your daughter:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users