7 replies to this topic

#1 Brax

Brax

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:43 PM

6 games, Roger G has really destroyed the game, messed up Brady, let Rice walk 2 games and 6 weeks gone from the season is crazy with no evidence except she said he said .Roger G is a real A$$   wipe. Union is worth crap it seems.

• CowboyZack likes this

#2 CowboyZack

CowboyZack

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationTexarkana, TX

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:00 PM

Not even enough evidence to PRESS CHARGES, how can he get suspended 6 games. I'll bet JJ is bouncing off the walls mad! Don't the Cowboys have a wr who was charged, went to trial, found not-guilty then get welcomed back into camp?? Zeke was never charged!

#3 RevClyburn

RevClyburn

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNeptune

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:05 PM

Zeke mess it all up, he had a chance to skate. But with all the other dumb things he did, he's paying for it all. In a court of law he was cleared, not enough evidence to convict him, but this isn't the l court of law, this is the NFL. And if they don't do anything, then B12 shouldn't have gotten any days. Zeke brought a lot of this on him-self. You can't do what he did, pulling down that girl's shirt and expect nothing to come of it. Not when they're looking at you and say we'll just for the next thing he does. Or be involved, even just your presence in a bar brawl, And wouldn't you know it, bang another thing happens even if he wasn't involved, they'll used it in their decision. DUMB *** YOUNG BOY , and he fell right into the trap. 

• longtimefan likes this

#4 MistyAnn

MistyAnn

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:34 PM

He'll still break 1,000 yards, and hopefully DMC as well, ohh well its been said so often...run DMC,....McFadden and Morris need to get practicing the feed me signal.

No doubt that this is going to slow down the offence but we will see what we are made of.

• northerncowboynation likes this

I

Love

Dallas

#5 northerncowboynation

northerncowboynation

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • LocationChatham, ontario

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:06 PM

He'll still break 1,000 yards, and hopefully DMC as well, ohh well its been said so often...run DMC,....McFadden and Morris need to get practicing the feed me signal.

No doubt that this is going to slow down the offence but we will see what we are made of.

That's a positive thought. Thanks :)

Yep saw it coming. Some times I hate my head. Just didn't see six. 

#6 longtimefan

longtimefan

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:31 AM

No question Elliott will be missed, but we do have at least a few "capable" backs and Dak gets more on his back now. If we did not have Dak, I'd blow this season off. Defense HAS to step up....good one, huh. I don't see those 6 games as all being losers.

#7 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,092 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:19 AM

AfhvqCq.png

• souporbowl likes this

Qm9qBfi.jpg

#8 GOTH!

GOTH!

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts
  • LocationScranton PA

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:48 PM

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Work, family, in essence, life catches up with me prohibiting me the past 13 months, to enjoy our 'boys or the company of the great posters on this site I have had the honor to agree with and argue with and become friends with, and STILL, NOTHING EVER CHANGES.

My knee-jerk response is to blame the front office who are:

1. Unable to investigate these players and their home life, how they were raised, what crap did they pull in college where they are protected by the boosters, alumni, and coaches.

OR

2. Too stubborn and continually gamble on draft day and play fast and loose with the success or failure of this club to try to get over the hump and be champions again.

Face it, these gutless female-hitting thugs, (Zeke) and dopeheads (Gregory) were fine to win with in the 70's, not in the 21st century. 

Jerry you sold your soul to the devil for our 3 in the 90's, now 'Ol scratch continually tries to collect on a debt year in and year out. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users