#1 Keithfansince5

Keithfansince5

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,981 posts
  • LocationLehigh Acres, FL.

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:33 AM

People who want this guy as the back up must be high. Moore is a check down noodle armed JOKE.

At least Rush moved the ball. But no worries Moore fans, the Coy will have Moore as your back up. It is the Cowboy way.
  • hadenough, Sonny and 45yearCowboyFan like this

Stand-for-the-flag-kneel-for-the-cross.j

Check out my business website here.

#2 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,236 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:08 AM

News flash. This is not a news flash. A lot of fans feel the same way you do. Count me as one of them.

#3 txhorns

txhorns

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:47 AM

He's terrible. Kaepernick anyone?

• Sonny likes this

#4 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,724 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:51 AM

ok

Flag.jpg

#5 One ✭ Star

One ✭ Star

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,858 posts
  • LocationThe Southern Tip of Texas

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:53 AM

Bacon

✭ HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS! ✭

#6 Beefmaster

Beefmaster

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,853 posts
  • LocationCentral Texas

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:08 AM

KM the only QB who could make me miss Golden Showers. Moore is supposed to be smart but part of his problem was reading Wade's D.
Nobody owes you anything life is what you make of it.

#7 TeamTurpin

TeamTurpin

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationNorth of the Red River

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:00 AM

He reminds me of many of the backups we've tried over the last few years. But, it does seem that the coaches are committed to using him. I don't get it.

#8 hadenough

hadenough

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationDuval County

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:04 AM

I thought Moore was better and was going to make a good back up but watching him the last two games the dude is weak! We better hope Dak plays well and doesnt get hurt!

• kskboys and CowboyNation55 like this

#9 Original fan since 1975

Original fan since 1975

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,669 posts
  • LocationThe Jersey Shore

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:07 AM

I wasn't happy with Moore as our backup unless he earns it. I even started a thread weeks ago about no cushion behind Dak. Now that being said Moore does throw a nice deep ball. But aside from he has no energy and I just don't see the Offense have any real mojo when he's under center. Now in the HOF game a lot were already criticizing and condemning Rush which I thought was unfair. But here in the first preseason game it's pretty clear that there is way more upside and energy to Cooper Rush than there is with Moore. Rush really plays with great energy and that transfers to the rest of the Offense. Plus he can scramble and has decent pocket awareness. I'm not ready to condemn Moore or McCown and just anoint Rush. But to this point Rush should be the #2 QB. There are 3 more pre-season games to prove otherwise!

• CowboyNation55 likes this

#10 Flamma

Flamma

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:21 AM

I wasn't happy with Moore as our backup unless he earns it. I even started a thread weeks ago about no cushion behind Dak. Now that being said Moore does throw a nice deep ball. But aside from he has no energy and I just don't see the Offense have any real mojo when he's under center. Now in the HOF game a lot were already criticizing and condemning Rush which I thought was unfair. But here in the first preseason game it's pretty clear that there is way more upside and energy to Cooper Rush than there is with Moore. Rush really plays with great energy and that transfers to the rest of the Offense. Plus he can scramble and has decent pocket awareness. I'm not ready to condemn Moore or McCown and just anoint Rush. But to this point Rush should be the #2 QB. There are 3 more pre-season games to prove otherwise!

Agreed.  One of these upcoming pre-season games they need to switch Rush and Moore.  See how Rush does starting.

• Original fan since 1975 likes this

#11 Sonny

Sonny

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationFloriduh

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:30 AM

Moore was never a good option.  Weak arm, poor decision-making, can't see over the line.  Garrett's certain kind of guy.

#12 HeelsRedsCowboys053

HeelsRedsCowboys053

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:24 PM

I would take Roger at his age now over Luke or Moore.
  • CowboyNation55 likes this

#13 DDdave2

DDdave2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:31 PM

Moore looks like he is ready to checkdown on every play before the ball is even snapped. Rush comes in ready to attack and gets after it. I know its early and Rush is playing against scrubs but I like what I have seen from him over Moore anyday.

"Enough with the trick plays Bert, run the dang ball"

#14 dvdxtreme

dvdxtreme

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:36 PM

Both veteran backups looked horrible last night, doubt the team is keeping both but give the edge to Moore.   Rush should be the 3rd QB and next year assume the backup role. 

900x900px-LL-37efabbf_1380619_1020405366

#15 glimmerman70

glimmerman70

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,043 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:44 PM

I will go out in a limb here and do it for you. Moore and mcow need to fight it out for #3 spot. Rush makes things happen. Seems comfortable amd poised. I want to see him play with the 1s. I think he is our back up. At least the 1 that gives us the best chance if needed. I think mcow holds the ball to long and while I dont blame him for the fumble it happened on his watch. Not paying attention. Moore has a weak arm and to much air under it. Throws a good sideline pass but I don't remember seeing him even try it last night. But didn't see his boy Brice out there.
  • Jipper and CowboyNation55 like this

"Big Ben Sucks, says ES!"  ES is smart...

#16 ItzKelz2

ItzKelz2

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,925 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:44 PM

Moore is the second coming of Tony Romo

• .G2. likes this

#ClearEyeView "A focused vision setting out on something that you have to be able to see it clear and a determined belief. You have to believe in yourself. You have to have self-belief, belief in God that you can accomplish what he wants you to accomplish. And then earned dreams: how bad do you want it, putting that work in."

DDnDriAUQAAUgNI.jpg

#17 blueberryicedcoffee

blueberryicedcoffee

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts
  • LocationDimension C-137

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:30 PM

Moore just looks so unnatural with the ball. Like it's his mom's dildo or something
  • heathgs likes this

#18 ThomasJ

ThomasJ

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

Let Rush be the backup and if not bring in Kaepernick. We can't afford to fool around with Moore any longer. He isn't good.

#19 glimmerman70

glimmerman70

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,043 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:01 PM

Let Rush be the backup and if not bring in Kaepernick. We can't afford to fool around with Moore any longer. He isn't good.

Kap has lots of baggage. And political ramifications. Not sure JJ wants that kind of attention.
  • ThomasJ likes this

"Big Ben Sucks, says ES!"  ES is smart...

#20 ThomasJ

ThomasJ

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:05 PM

Kap has lots of baggage. And political ramifications. Not sure JJ wants that kind of attention.

You are probably right but my god Moore is so god awful. Rush should be the backup and Moore the 3rd string.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users