#1 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,879 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:15 PM

It looks like it as things stand right now. He has 3 wins on tour this year plus the PGA Championship.   Nobody has a better resume'.    

• cowboyfan927 likes this

#2 cowboyfan927

cowboyfan927

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:02 PM

It looks like it as things stand right now. He has 3 wins on tour this year plus the PGA Championship.   Nobody has a better resume'.    

If Spieth wins the Tour Championship, I can't see how they don't give it to him.  He has 4 wins (I believe) plus a major also.

But you are right, barring something totally crazy happening (someone winning all 4 Fed Ex Cup playoff events, for example), it has to be one of those two guys and I would agree with you, right now JT has the upper hand just in terms of being the hot hand right now . He dang near won at Erin Hills also.

That putt hanging on the edge on Sunday was reminsicent of Tiger at Augusta.  Just a crazy moment.

These young players today are amazing.

fmj-blanket-party-o.gif

#3 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,879 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:58 PM

Speith has 3 wins on tour but one of them is that Pebble Beach pro-am thing which is a lesser event.  So,  if the season ended today,  you have to give JustinThomas the nod.   Now if Speith wins again or wins the Fed ex,  its a different story.  

I'm excited about golf again.  If Rory would put down the dam weights and focus on his golf game,  things would be a lot more interesting. 

• cowboyfan927 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users