AussieSE

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:56 AM

Gday

Having trouble with purchasing a ticket to Cowboys vs the eagles on Nov 19th. It's saying I have to buy a resell ticket (I have no issue with that) but theres only one, one seat ticket in all the ones for sale! and honestly id rather grab a slightly better seat than the one thats on offer. 

The rest of the seats are in groups of 3 to 5, Can you purchase just one of the these tickets with out having to buy the extra 3 or 4?

Apologies if this question has been asked before but theres a lot of posts on here. Any help would be great.

Cheers!

Dale

#2 nightrain

nightrain

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,136 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:20 PM

Gday

Having trouble with purchasing a ticket to Cowboys vs the eagles on Nov 19th. It's saying I have to buy a resell ticket (I have no issue with that) but theres only one, one seat ticket in all the ones for sale! and honestly id rather grab a slightly better seat than the one thats on offer. 

The rest of the seats are in groups of 3 to 5, Can you purchase just one of the these tickets with out having to buy the extra 3 or 4?

Apologies if this question has been asked before but theres a lot of posts on here. Any help would be great.

Cheers!

Dale

Usually aftermarket tickets are sold in pairs. Focus on the odd lots like 3 and 5 and you may be able to purchase a single of that bunch. Sites like stub hub and nfl tix exchange will let you know if the seller is willing to split the sale of his/her offering.

Good luck!

• AussieSE likes this

0pearson0428.png

Hey Dawkins, Westbrook; shut your mouth when you are talking to me.

#3 AussieSE

AussieSE

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:36 AM

Usually aftermarket tickets are sold in pairs. Focus on the odd lots like 3 and 5 and you may be able to purchase a single of that bunch. Sites like stub hub and nfl tix exchange will let you know if the seller is willing to split the sale of his/her offering.

Good luck! 

Champion! cheers man! Are stub hub and nfl tix exchange reputable sites?

#4 nightrain

nightrain

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,136 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:02 PM

Champion! cheers man! Are stub hub and nfl tix exchange reputable sites?

Yes, very reputable. I believe seat geek is another site, but I have never used it.

https://www.stubhub.com/

http://m.ticketexcha...tmaster.com/NFL

https://seatgeek.com/

0pearson0428.png

Hey Dawkins, Westbrook; shut your mouth when you are talking to me.

#5 Reid1boy

Reid1boy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:25 PM

Go to www.stubhub.com

Do a search on Dallas Cowboys. Scan down to the game you want to go to. You can tailer your search for 1 ticket, and then it will light up the stadium sections where one ticket being sold is available. Click it, and then it will list the seat with the row number and price BEFORE stub hub fees. 

It is very reputable. I buy my tickets through stub hub every season. I went to probably 8 or 9 games last year all over the country... 4 or 5 in Dallas and the rest away games.

I just looked for you... upper level 50 yard line is about 205 american dollars. Down low in endzone(ive done both, Id much rather sit up to 50 yard line) is about 300 to roughly 450 american dollar range. 

Down low in between the 20s is ridiculous $750 and up range. Ive sat all over the stadium and sitting upper level 50 yard line does not take away from the experience vs sitting lower level. 

With me traveling to all games from Ca, I try to save on ticket prices. I will not sit upper level endzone or corners. If im traveling that far, no way am I doing that Sitting up high allows you to see plays develop. A 3rd and 2 sitting in the endzone, you have no clue how many yards the RB got, unlike sitting up top from the 50.

Anything I can help you with, just ask.

#6 AussieSE

AussieSE

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:24 AM

Got them, cheers for the help! Looking real forward to visiting Texas now!

• Needmorerings likes this

#7 Needmorerings

Needmorerings

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • LocationDeep South

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

We'll be excited to have you in Texas cheering on our Cowboys. I can't blame you for wanting to be close.  I'd want to be on the field holding a clip board after coming that far. 

Normally the weather in Dallas Texas is mild in November.  It might be slightly chilly unless some wild front is moving through. 

• AussieSE likes this

#8 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,221 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:47 PM

Got them, cheers for the help! Looking real forward to visiting Texas now!

Beat your clothes out at the airport...We don't want none of those little critters of y'alls hitchen a ride. No millipedes. No roaches. Nothing.😅.lol.
  • Needmorerings and AussieSE like this

#9 AussieSE

AussieSE

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:30 AM

We'll be excited to have you in Texas cheering on our Cowboys. I can't blame you for wanting to be close.  I'd want to be on the field holding a clip board after coming that far. 

Normally the weather in Dallas Texas is mild in November.  It might be slightly chilly unless some wild front is moving through. 

Yeah that would be awesome! hahaha I grabbed a ticket in the top tier but still going to be awesome!

Beat your clothes out at the airport...We don't want none of those little critters of y'alls hitchen a ride. No millipedes. No roaches. Nothing..lol.

Rojer that. Im in cali first so hopefully they drop off there hahahah

• Needmorerings and THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY like this

#10 Needmorerings

Needmorerings

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • LocationDeep South

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:27 AM

Don't forget that Texas sized TV hanging over the field.  I hear a lot of people watch that instead of the players on the field if they don't have good seats.

• AussieSE likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ticket, help, australia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users