#61 johnny23

johnny23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,742 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:55 PM

What political talk?

Regarding this topic of Kaep and him kneeling and being a misguided internet revolutionary. Which is the crux of the argument everyone in this thread and the other waste of space screw Kaep threads. I got suspended from posting and warned because of my posts pointing out the hipocracy of the issue with Kaep being talked about on the boards because it is a violation of the terms of service and how I asked for the thread to be locked. But it was kept open because of "football reasons" why he isn't picked up but the politcial aspect of the story and the kneeling and pro-usa at all costs crowd just argue back and forth. It's ridiculous. That's what he is talking about. 

#62 Rogers

Rogers

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,526 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:35 PM

Regarding this topic of Kaep and him kneeling and being a misguided internet revolutionary. Which is the crux of the argument everyone in this thread and the other waste of space screw Kaep threads. I got suspended from posting and warned because of my posts pointing out the hipocracy of the issue with Kaep being talked about on the boards because it is a violation of the terms of service and how I asked for the thread to be locked. But it was kept open because of "football reasons" why he isn't picked up but the politcial aspect of the story and the kneeling and pro-usa at all costs crowd just argue back and forth. It's ridiculous. That's what he is talking about.

I just read whining and playing the role of a persecuted victim.
  • souporbowl likes this

#63 johnny23

johnny23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,742 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

I just read whining and playing the role of a persecuted victim.

What's the issue with Kaep? The fact he is a below average qb and the political issue. Have you read through the thread? Have you not paid attention to the entire issue with this clown? It's almost all political and a little bit about the fact he is not a good quarterback.

Why be a patronizing jerk when I'm pointing out facts. This thread should be buried on the third or fourth page. We are not signing him. We never were. He isn't that good. Done.
  • atlantacowboy likes this

#64 atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,706 posts
  • Locationatlanta

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:06 PM

What's the issue with Kaep? The fact he is a below average qb and the political issue. Have you read through the thread? Have you not paid attention to the entire issue with this clown? It's almost all political and a little bit about the fact he is not a good quarterback.

Why be a patronizing jerk when I'm pointing out facts. This thread should be buried on the third or fourth page. We are not signing him. We never were. He isn't that good. Done.

Thats kinda Rogers role on the board.   For the record Kap was a few hours from being signed by the Ravens when his commy black panther girlfriend  posted a racist tweet of ray lewis and the ravens owner.

#65 johnny23

johnny23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,742 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:08 PM

Ness Nitty isn't black.

#66 Rogers

Rogers

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,526 posts
  • LocationTralfamadore

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:44 PM

I wasn't talking about Kaepernick whining and playing the victim, I was talking about you whining and playing the victim of those mean old moderators on this site.  

#67 kskboys

kskboys

• Moderators
  • 44,515 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:11 PM

When we state no political talk, we are talking about Dems vs Reps.    There is always a fine line for us as to what to allow and what not to allow.  We've kept a close eye on the Kap threads, and tried to monitor to make sure it didn't become racially or politically charged.     Face it, Kap is an interesting topic, and I've seen no  evidence of this thread becoming inflamed.    If a poster is not interested in this topic or is offended by it, they should avoid clicking on it.   

My doctor told me to start killing people.   Well, not  in those exact words.   He said I had to reduce the stress in my life.    Same thing, really. 

#68 Navy blue

Navy blue

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:52 AM

No

#69 Cowboynation1980

Cowboynation1980

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • LocationCuster, SD

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:52 AM

I like the idea but I think we all know Jerry is holding the back-up role for Tony. Why else would you allow an injured Kellen Moore to return and claim the role even though you a player showing potential to be another Matt Moore.

Forgetting all of the ancillary bs, Kaepernick would be a great back-up to Dak and maybe the second best back-up in the NFL. After making a stand that will only become part of the norm moving forward, Kaepernick said he would stand during the anthem.

Granted, Kaepernick did some things that made his protest a negative thing but we all make mistakes and if you give second chances to wife beaters you should give second chances to everyone. 

Ive always been a Kaepernick fan,,. the game that caught my eye, he beat a top ranked Boise team QB'd by Kellen Moore, with very little NFL talent around Kaep. Last season, he played very well... and many can't name his teammates or offensive coaches.

It reminds me of the year the Boys picked up Bernie Kosar. Granted, the Jerry era is not about winning at all cost and 'Roy didn't like the move but Bernie produced in big situations.

I think Kaep would do the same...

As a veteran I respect the right of any American to protest BUT I do not agree with protesting in a way that disrespects the flag or the anthem. I have seen to many member of the military return home in a coffin draped by that flag to put up with that BUT if he wants to come out and publicly apologize and never do that crap again I am for giving someone a second chance.. but better be in his contract that if he does something like that again he is gone.. no money no passing go NOTHING

• kskboys likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users