Trade for Aaron Donald

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#21 kskboys

kskboys

• Moderators
  • 44,463 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

After the Bills sent home Marcell Dareus they have been rumored to be looking to trade him. You want a war daddy? Here's one that is actually available.

Dareus would immediately shoot our D up a few notches on the chart.    Can't believe he's available.   Wonder what the story is? 

"Needs to shed irresponsible underachieving ways."

Hmmmm..........think Marinate could get him to play?    Since they're not happy, maybe they'd take a 3rd?

• Bless the Boys and QCE like this

My doctor told me to start killing people.   Well, not  in those exact words.   He said I had to reduce the stress in my life.    Same thing, really. 

#22 ShutUp&Play

ShutUp&Play

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,269 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:53 PM

"MCollins who WILL be an absolute STUD this year'

I hope you're right, but after hearing the same about T. Crawford, D. Lawrence and others from some people, only to see nothing much but injuries and suspensions and spotty great play, excuse me if I reserve judgment on that.

Hate to be somewhat of a sourpuss, but after over 20 years of up and down teams, there's too much history otherwise for me to be too optimistic...

Collins will be a STUD absolutely THIS year!

Look at this kids numbers with no full training camp and no real protection on the outside?? We had the number 1 D versus the run not by accident? It was because of #96...I think if he ads 1 maybe 2 sacks to his 5.5 last year he is a Pro Bowler!

#23 ShutUp&Play

ShutUp&Play

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,269 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:57 PM

Dareus would immediately shoot our D up a few notches on the chart.    Can't believe he's available.   Wonder what the story is? 

"Needs to shed irresponsible underachieving ways."

Hmmmm..........think Marinate could get him to play?    Since they're not happy, maybe they'd take a 3rd?

Dareus was a marked man soon as they paid him. They are conducting fire sales in Buffalo.

Sammy Watkins, Ragland and possibly Dareus this year and they let Gilmore walk??

Ragland went for a 4th.

Right now...I'd give Buffalo a 3rd for Dareus and toss in Thornton to help offset the contract.

• kskboys likes this

#24 kskboys

kskboys

• Moderators
  • 44,463 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:10 PM

Dareus was a marked man soon as they paid him. They are conducting fire sales in Buffalo.

Sammy Watkins, Ragland and possibly Dareus this year and they let Gilmore walk??

Ragland went for a 4th.

Right now...I'd give Buffalo a 3rd for Dareus and toss in Thornton to help offset the contract.

I think they might talk to us.    Start w/ a 5th, and see what they say.

And I agree, Thornton would be the odd man out.   He did come on at the end of last year, but someone would have to go, and Craws has zero trade value at this point. 

• ShutUp&Play likes this

My doctor told me to start killing people.   Well, not  in those exact words.   He said I had to reduce the stress in my life.    Same thing, really. 

#25 Oreycsg

Oreycsg

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,705 posts
  • LocationThe road to the HoF

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:10 PM

Goff has had just as good of a preseason as Rush has. I get that you want to write him off after one season but the Rams wont because he has shown a lot of improvement and he now has weapons around him. Yeah they would NEVER trade their stud dt for a bacm up qb and "a few picks". Trust me on this Goff will surprise the nfl this year
  • QCE likes this

SPEED at Corner

STRENGTH on the Line

Our Backers hit HARD

This STAR is gonna shine!

963ff48f5aabea8ace1d0bef918ab97b.jpg

#26 kskboys

kskboys

• Moderators
  • 44,463 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:20 PM

Goff has had just as good of a preseason as Rush has. I get that you want to write him off after one season but the Rams wont because he has shown a lot of improvement and he now has weapons around him. Yeah they would NEVER trade their stud dt for a bacm up qb and "a few picks". Trust me on this Goff will surprise the nfl this year

I haven't been paying attention to the Rams, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Goff starts showing up.    Kid has talent, no doubt.  

Rams would be complete idiots to give up on Goff after one season.     The list is long of QB's who blew chunks their first season, but then turned out to be pretty good.   Brees is one of them.  Aikman, Elway.   PManning threw 28 picks his rook year. Bradshaw had a 6/24 TD/INT ration his rook year. 

• 45yearCowboyFan and QCE like this

#27 QCE

QCE

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:36 PM

Yep. Goff was also hamstringed by Fisher and the worst receiving Corp in the NFL last year. Not to mention how atrocious their Oline was that made Gurley look like Trent Richardson.

Another year of experience
Adding Whitworth,Watkins, Everett, Kupp, Josh Reynolds, and Woods
And getting rid of Fisher

Signs are pointing up.

#28 HeelsRedsCowboys053

HeelsRedsCowboys053

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:03 PM

To get Donald, they would want a haul like the Vikings gave us for Walker. NOT HAPPENING!

• 45yearCowboyFan likes this

#29 nfljunky

nfljunky

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:25 PM

Collins will be a STUD absolutely THIS year!
Look at this kids numbers with no full training camp and no real protection on the outside?? We had the number 1 D versus the run not by accident? It was because of #96...I think if he ads 1 maybe 2 sacks to his 5.5 last year he is a Pro Bowler!

We graded out number one against the run because it was too easy to throw on us. And Collins graded out one of the DT in the league. His biggest issue is no functional strength. Big problem for a DT.

#30 hadenough

hadenough

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts
  • LocationDuval County

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:14 PM

I would offer them Tyron Smith and next years #2 pick

#31 QCE

QCE

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:45 PM

I would offer them Tyron Smith and next years #2 pick

Woah. Smith might be the most valuable contract in the entire NFL. Have him signed forever under market price for the best offensive lineman in the league
  • beware d-ware and ShutUp&Play like this

#32 ShutUp&Play

ShutUp&Play

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,269 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:23 PM

I think they might talk to us.    Start w/ a 5th, and see what they say.

And I agree, Thornton would be the odd man out.   He did come on at the end of last year, but someone would have to go, and Craws has zero trade value at this point. 

I just didn't want to monkey around with it that's why I said 3rd, 5th and Thornton. Really I think this deal could get done with Thornton and a 5th...they don't want to pay him and he doesn't want to be there...I think we could reel him in!

Woah. Smith might be the most valuable contract in the entire NFL. Have him signed forever under market price for the best offensive lineman in the league

Not to mention he will only be 32 at the most when that deal is done??

#33 jmunzz1116

jmunzz1116

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:31 PM

I laugh when people say we had the #1 rushing defense last year, it shows how clueless they are. 

#34 cnuball21

cnuball21

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,196 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:31 AM

Rams trade Donald?

I think Mcgregor had as much a chance as winning that fight as Donald getting traded.
  • kskboys and 45yearCowboyFan like this

#35 Why Jerry???

Why Jerry???

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:17 AM

What do we have that the Rams need.  Answer a Quarterback.  The Rams invested a lot of Money and draft picks for Goff.  Trade Cooper Rush + some draft pick for a player that is unhappy in LA. (Aaron Donald) Trade makes sense for both teams.  Lets face it Goff Sucks.  Would Cooper do well in LA's system I do not know.  But might be time to talk about it.  Hell make the pick conditional.

Are we proposing to trade an undrafted QB for the best interior defensive lineman in footbal? Sure sign me up for that. The reality is Donald would probably cost you Rush, a 1 and a 2/3. Perhaps more.

I will also make another prediction. Goff throws more TDs in September/October than Rush does in his career.
  • kskboys likes this

faq3.jpg

#36 Capn b

Capn b

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,148 posts
  • LocationPJG investigation unit for fake profiles

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:26 AM

I laugh when people say we had the #1 rushing defense last year, it shows how clueless they are. 

I guess they are just going by the stats. Seems clueless to me as well. 

• kskboys likes this

#37 kskboys

kskboys

• Moderators
  • 44,463 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:34 AM

Are we proposing to trade an undrafted QB for the best interior defensive lineman in footbal? Sure sign me up for that. The reality is Donald would probably cost you Rush, a 1 and a 2/3. Perhaps more.

I will also make another prediction. Goff throws more TDs in September/October than Rush does in his career.

At present, Rush's trade value is prolly a 6th or 7th.  

• beware d-ware likes this

#38 Why Jerry???

Why Jerry???

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:36 PM

At present, Rush's trade value is prolly a 6th or 7th.  

Rush has been a camp positive for sure.  I wonder though if there are 10 other Cooper Rush's throughout the league.  I don't mean to be harsh but he needs to show it in several regular season games.  I for one hope he never gets the chance because that would mean Dak got hurt.  

faq3.jpg

#39 JUSCHILLL

JUSCHILLL

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:52 AM

These trades can't even be executed in Madden lol!

#40 johnny23

johnny23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:48 PM

These trades can't even be executed in Madden lol!

Madden trades are cheese Rush, a 1st, and second would get Donald on Madden.

A player swap of Martin and Donald would probably get it done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users