12 replies to this topic

#1 PC Principal

PC Principal

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:39 PM

Espn is so bad right now. Their senior writer wrote this article on Aaron Rodgers' search for inner peace. Its a warm and cuddly piece about him opening up and showing his feelings. Awwwww

http://www.espn.com/...asked-searching

ESPN is just crap now. 

• bleedblue1111 likes this

#2 Pape

Pape

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:44 PM

Espn is so bad right now. Their senior writer wrote this article on Aaron Rodgers' search for inner peace. Its a warm and cuddly piece about him opening up and showing his feelings. Awwwww

ESPN has been crap for a decade now. 

FTFY, no need to thank me

NEP, NFL Record 9 Super Bowl appearances, 5 x Super Bowl Champions

xx, xxxi, XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, xlii, xlvi, XLIX, LI

proud attendee of Super Bowls 36, 38 & 39

#3 Alpha Dak

Alpha Dak

Landry Hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 72,586 posts
  • LocationBeing a wolf.

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:44 PM

ESPN is just crap now.

Not sure if ESPN or Huffigton Post.
New Character from a friend of mine:

me_wolf.jpg

#4 PC Principal

PC Principal

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:34 AM

ESPN now has a woman on every show and most of their shows are starring or hosted by women. Last night their broadcast featured a woman doing play by play for the Broncos and Chargers game along with a very unqualified male sideline reporter who appears to have only gotten that job for diversity purposes seeing how untalented he was but he was naturalized or 1st generation Mexican-American. 

Hearing the woman doing the play by play for an all male sport wasn't the worst thing. You could tell the woman was prepared and up to the task. However it just sounded bad and distracting, so I just cut the sound off after a while. Maybe it was just THAT woman and a different woman would sound better. I do not get it or why ESPN fills the need to flood sports coverage with estrogen. 

#5 Ultron

Ultron

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,506 posts
  • LocationCamarillo, CA

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:39 AM

Aaron Rodgers is a complete tool

#6 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around here

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:55 AM

ESPN now has a woman on every show and most of their shows are starring or hosted by women. Last night their broadcast featured a woman doing play by play for the Broncos and Chargers game along with a very unqualified male sideline reporter who appears to have only gotten that job for diversity purposes seeing how untalented he was but he was naturalized or 1st generation Mexican-American. 

Hearing the woman doing the play by play for an all male sport wasn't the worst thing. You could tell the woman was prepared and up to the task. However it just sounded bad and distracting, so I just cut the sound off after a while. Maybe it was just THAT woman and a different woman would sound better. I do not get it or why ESPN fills the need to flood sports coverage with estrogen. 

He's a sports reporter from Mexico City. Evidently he was so nervous it just blew up. I read that he came back in the 2nd half and did better. I went to bed at half time and didn't see it. 

https://es.wikipedia...iki/Sergio_Dipp

That woman was aggravating. So was Ryan. ESPN thinks they're being so politically correct and they're screwing up each time they're doing it. 

I wish ESPN was it's own business so that the stock owners would show the Board of Directors that they want something done. 

#7 PC Principal

PC Principal

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:04 AM

He's a sports reporter from Mexico City. Evidently he was so nervous it just blew up. I read that he came back in the 2nd half and did better. I went to bed at half time and didn't see it. 

https://es.wikipedia...iki/Sergio_Dipp

That woman was aggravating. So was Ryan. ESPN thinks they're being so politically correct and they're screwing up each time they're doing it. 

I wish ESPN was it's own business so that the stock owners would show the Board of Directors that they want something done. 

Between Dipp, Ryan and the woman calling the game ESPN had the worst broadcast of all the games played in week one. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought the lady was that bad. I thought I might have tripping because there are plenty of men who are bad but I have never had to cut the audio off before. Most of the time when the broadcasters are are bad its because of their opinions like Aikman or Buck but it was her voice. I felt like I was watching the NCAA womens tourney. 

#8 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around here

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:34 AM

Between Dipp, Ryan and the woman calling the game ESPN had the worst broadcast of all the games played in week one. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought the lady was that bad. I thought I might have tripping because there are plenty of men who are bad but I have never had to cut the audio off before. Most of the time when the broadcasters are are bad its because of their opinions like Aikman or Buck but it was her voice. I felt like I was watching the NCAA womens tourney. 

Twitter was eating 'em up. That poor Dipp was torn a new one but so was that woman. Rex got off the easiest. I muted her for most of it. 

#9 Ultron

Ultron

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,506 posts
  • LocationCamarillo, CA

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:55 AM

The woman was Dorris Burk, correct? I can't stand her voice, I instantly turn the channel when she's doing a basketball game and I can't believe they have her doing football games now.

#10 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,092 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:59 AM

The woman was Dorris Burk, correct? I can't stand her voice, I instantly turn the channel when she's doing a basketball game and I can't believe they have her doing football games now.

Beth Mowins called the play-by-play for Monday Night Football with Rex Ryan as the color commentator. She's done play-by-play for NCAA games on ESPN for a decade and Raiders preseason games. She'll also be doing the play-by-play on CBS with Jay Feely as the color commentator. Their first game is the Browns at Colts in Week 3.

Qm9qBfi.jpg

#11 Ultron

Ultron

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,506 posts
  • LocationCamarillo, CA

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:48 PM

Beth Mowins called the play-by-play for Monday Night Football with Rex Ryan as the color commentator. She's done play-by-play for NCAA games on ESPN for a decade and Raiders preseason games. She'll also be doing the play-by-play on CBS with Jay Feely as the color commentator. Their first game is the Browns at Colts in Week 3.

Oh ok I always think it's Dorris Burke - I can't stand that Mowins ladie's voice

#12 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:37 PM

On it's death bed.

#13 PC Principal

PC Principal

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:18 PM

I watched Pardon the Interruption yesterday and it was fantastic. Still the same hosts, led with cowboys but covered just about everything fairly and no political talk.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users